Howdy everybody

CaptainX

Hello everyone, I'm CaptainX and I'd like to say a big ol' hello to everyone on Orbis. I'm new to the game but I've got maths and spare time so I enjoy efficiency. If anybody has got any advice on how I can improve my nation at https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=121384 then I'm all ears!

On 6/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, CaptainX said:

Hello everyone, I'm CaptainX and I'd like to say a big ol' hello to everyone on Orbis. I'm new to the game but I've got maths and spare time so I enjoy efficiency. If anybody has got any advice on how I can improve my nation at https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=121384 then I'm all ears!

Howdy! Well, if you want my advice, then I would suggest changing those shopping malls in your main city into gasoline refineries and selling gas on the market; there's a large-scale war going on right now and it is definitely driving up the prices of manufactured goods ahead of their raw counterparts. Your military build is an alright setup for a defensive style, just remember to use those planes properly. BK should have guides and tutorials on the subject, so ask them if you've got questions, but I'm still happy to answer questions myself if you'd like me to.

The real question is, what kind of style do you want to play with? Do you want to be a raider and loot rich nations' supplies to grow super quick, or do you want to take a more defensive and peaceful approach and focus on economic development? Either way can work, but either way you'll still go to war at some point. Though being in BK, you're almost certainly not going to be called upon to fight in a large-scale conflict for the next 5 months, and probably a lot longer than that... but pirates and/or bounties are still a thing that everybody has to fight off occasionally. Don't be afraid of war, it's probably the most fun you can have with the game once you're really into it :)