Please to help me understand....

Aksel

Just now, Apeman said:

Sorry you are on your own

!@#$

That was a swear, but its blocked I called you a home of sexual

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

Basically you can't stop the losing side from using bigger city count and diminished infra to lower score. Meaning KT/TGH mid and upper tier can now grind down TKR side's lower tier. It's why IQ keeps pushing to a draw in every war.

So yeah, prolonged raiding of TKR is the best option to gripple lower tier growth. If bigger nations try to drop down, they'll get swarmed and mauled. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

So yeah, prolonged raiding of TKR is the best option to gripple lower tier growth. If bigger nations try to drop down, they'll get swarmed and mauled. 

Kinda like what KT trolled Lordship into doing.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17559

>sold all his Navy

>got hit with 1 ship raids

>buys up to 200 Navy in response

>now losing his Navy again

>???

>profit

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Basically you can't stop the losing side from using bigger city count and diminished infra to lower score. Meaning KT/TGH mid and upper tier can now grind down TKR side's lower tier. It's why IQ keeps pushing to a draw in every war.

gripple

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Basically this, however with KT/TGH’s city counts, we’ll be able to go a lot higher than low tier like IQ. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

15 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Kinda like what KT trolled Lordship into doing.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17559

>sold all his Navy

>got hit with 1 ship raids

>buys up to 200 Navy in response

>now losing his Navy again

>???

>profit

I was neither swarmed nor mauled, just had a very rough day at work/school so I didn’t check the game all day and they managed to do that. Went up to 100 iirc btw, not 200

7 hours ago, Lordship said:

I was neither swarmed nor mauled, just had a very rough day at work/school so I didn’t check the game all day and they managed to do that. Went up to 100 iirc btw, not 200

Didn't say you were swarmed or mauled?

8 hours ago, Oppilan said:

TGH/KT =/= Inquisition. They don't have the lower tier support for that strategy. The 'diminished' infra score is not low enough to prevent down declares.

TKR peeps are present everywhere, low and high tier. Once TGH/KT peeps lose their beige protection, they will lose any military they hold. 

Despite you claiming to be a military oriented alliance, I find it funny that you peeps are dreaming. With more cities and a lot higher score, it is very easy to declare and take down TGH than otherwise. 

To OP @Mad Max, they are either dreaming or bluffing. 

It's neither a dream or a bluff.  You're thinking too conventional.

2 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Well except for lordship being a noob I do not see anyone who downdeclared so far losing their wars. ?

It's barely in the 2nd round.  How long do you guys expect this to go for?

23 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Find out next time on Game of Attention Spans. I for one can't wait to see which entirely unsympathetic character gets brutally put to death or otherwise violated next.

I’m guilty of this, but holy shit this was funny

On 6/13/2018 at 8:46 PM, Buorhann said:

It's barely in the 2nd round.  How long do you guys expect this to go for?

You see, your side keeps saying stuff like this but the reality is much different. I applaud your tenacity and bravery in the face of almost insurmountable odds, but it’ll be extremely difficult for you or KT to bounce back especially considering the staggered beiging going on (more or less).

But in a way I’m rooting for you guys. It’s been too easy and I need more targets.

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2018 at 10:23 PM, Starbuck said:

You see, your side keeps saying stuff like this but the reality is much different. I applaud your tenacity and bravery in the face of almost insurmountable odds, but it’ll be extremely difficult for you or KT to bounce back especially considering the staggered beiging going on (more or less).

But in a way I’m rooting for you guys. It’s been too easy and I need more targets.

Did you delete?  Why?

• Upvote 1