Help with Objective 20

Emperor Ruizhong

I have problems with objective #20, Manufacture Tanks. Whenever I try to manufacture tanks, it comes up with this error:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Error:

You don't have enough factories to manufacture that many tanks today.

You can only manufacture up to 1/5th or 20% of your maximum manufacture value per day. (The Propaganda Bureau National Project lets you manufacture 10% more tanks per day.)

You don't have enough factories to support that many tanks.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________j
I have enough factories (as each factory can produce 50 tanks) and enough steel if my memory does not fail me. Will someone please shine some light upon this matter? Thank you.

You have one factory which can house up to 250 tanks total. However, it can only make 50 tanks (1/5 or 20%) in one day, a day being defined by PaW's servers. Which means you can only build 50 tanks today, assuming you haven't built any today. How many are you trying to build? 

• Like 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png