DoE of The Dixie Union

Greggory678

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

If you had even the most passing knowledge of the history of the symbol, you'd know that the symbolism of the snake began with Benjamin Franklin's political cartoon and it from there became a symbol of unification against threats to the Colonies, and later the States. To correlate it with secessionism or small-government libertarianism as it tends to be used today is, whatever one's political leanings may be, ironic.

And sure, you can spout whatever gibberish you want... just as I can mock you for it however I want, as long as we both stay within the forum rules. So far so good, so here's another (there's hundreds of these, I ain't running out anytime soon)

IQ1OAmi.png

Okay. Im done arguing have a good one buddy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greggory678 said:

Okay. Im done arguing have a good one buddy. 

Alright m8, the joke was getting a bit punchy. You have a good one yourself, k? ?

il_570xN.1199293585_eq9i.jpg?version=0

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
last one for now
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Very interesting alliance theme, I like it! I hope the Hillbilly Coalition gains some momentum and cooperates with you guys to make a Greater Southern Co-Prosperity Sphere or something lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Melody Ravensong said:

Very interesting alliance theme, I like it! I hope the Hillbilly Coalition gains some momentum and cooperates with you guys to make a Greater Southern Co-Prosperity Sphere or something lol

Perhaps a.....confederation....of sorts....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 10:33 PM, Melody Ravensong said:

We will get there ... no need to rush  that is how you end up spilling the beer.    You never know what will happen  when we  all start hanging out .. might get interesting  ;)

On 6/13/2018 at 11:55 PM, Greggory678 said:

I'm using it as a symbol because it is very true words that i believe it. It's not just because im in The Dixie Union I like the flag and what it stands for.  That other snake on the hand was made by Benjamin Franklin so I don't know why you put that in there. And as for the new flag that's just werid. And finally I can say whatever I want about the war and that's not even a good rebuttal your just trying to be funny but you are failing.  You keep trying to use the same meme. 

Are you saying you are the snake?

I think not. Bugger off imposter. I was here first.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

On 6/28/2018 at 1:03 AM, Prefonteen said:

Are you saying you are the snake?

I think not. Bugger off imposter. I was here first.

Lol I said I'm using it as a symbol.  Never said I was the snake.  

Congrats on the DoE, I've only seen one other southern-themed alliance so this is pretty interesting. Good luck to y'all!

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Ah yes, the culture of the south. Bad education, losing wars they start, lynch mob justice, inbreeding, stealing hockey teams that you have no goddamn business having, massively overrated food (publix sucks, btw), and sweet tea. You should probably just change the alliance theme to a sweet tea preservation society, because northerners really do frick that up, and you've got nothing else worth a damn. 

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

Ah yes, the culture of the south. Bad education, losing wars they start, lynch mob justice, inbreeding, stealing hockey teams that you have no goddamn business having, massively overrated food (publix sucks, btw), and sweet tea. You should probably just change the alliance theme to a sweet tea preservation society, because northerners really do frick that up, and you've got nothing else worth a damn. 

But fried chicken is so tasty :(

6 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Obviously you’re not a golfer....

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

On 6/15/2018 at 1:37 AM, Prefonteen said:

Robert E Lee has work to do

I need to bring him back.  The OG

11 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

I was close to wall-of-texting you for insulting my sweet tea, but you pulled through.

Nobody better frick with my sweet tea.

• Upvote 1