DoE of The Dixie Union

Greggory678

3 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Another useless AA

Do like the other micros and merge.

We have been offered a few times.  But like I have said were doing pretty good and getting are members where they need to be.  We're only useless if you don't talk or do anything with else.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lairah said:

Uh, no. Anti-semitism is a requirement for Nazism. That's a fair bit of makes Nazism separate from other fascist ideologies. 

Please check your facts before spouting nonsense. Google is literally 0.2 seconds away. My browser even autofills the url for me, so you don't even have to type it. 

sigh i was using an example for why people might not like this. i dont even believe it myself

13 hours ago, Lairah said:

Uh, no. Anti-semitism is a requirement for Nazism. That's a fair bit of makes Nazism separate from other fascist ideologies. 

Please check your facts before spouting nonsense. Google is literally 0.2 seconds away. My browser even autofills the url for me, so you don't even have to type it. 

he literally said "you cant have nazism without antisemitism" tho

no step on snek

On 6/10/2018 at 11:49 AM, Clicksey said:

We'd need to find a really right wing alliance for them to merge with so we could have all the racists in one place.

Jokes aside, good luck!

kNigHTs tEmPlAr wOulD LikE tO aBlIdGe yOu

Edited by Rygus

3 hours ago, Rygus said:

no step on snek

96f.jpg

kNigHTs tEmPlAr wOulD LikE tO aBlIdGe yOu

Hey man I get it your getting your ass handed to you in your war no need to make up dumb memes. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2018 at 6:38 PM, Greggory678 said:

Hey man I get it your getting your ass handed to you in your war no need to make up dumb memes. 

hEy mAN I GeT iT yOuR gETtiNg yOuR aSs hAnDeD tO yOu iN yOuR wAr nO nEed tO MaKe Up dUmB mEmeS

Edited by Rygus

On 6/11/2018 at 8:22 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

s0I0KqC.jpg

The problem with it man is you don't even probably even know the flags name you know nothing about it. If you knew the history of it you would see that's not even funny.  And both of you are just made that you getting hammered in the war.   

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Greggory678 said:

The problem with it man is you don't even probably even know the flags name you know nothing about it. If you knew the history of it you would see that's not even funny.  And both of you are just made that you getting hammered in the war.   

Actually it is funny. What's also funny is that I know the history of the Gadsden flag and the circumstances surrounding it perfectly well (I have in fact taken college-level courses on American history), which is why I consider it to be hilariously ironic that you're attempting to use it as a symbol for yourself while leading an alliance based heavily on the Confederate rebellion, which epitomizes the exact opposite of the point that the original political cartoon was trying to hammer home. Whether you're a federalist or a secessionist, there's really not much room for interpretation on what this symbol means.

joinordie22-300x200.jpg
Pictured: A very, very unsubtle message about unity between the colonies.

To respond to your statement about the war (which is irrelevant to the point, you have no horse in, and you are fundamentally ignorant of), I offer this rebuttal

75f.png

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
Original cartoon was actually pre-revolution
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Actually it is funny. What's also funny is that I know the history of the Gadsden flag and the circumstances surrounding it perfectly well (I have in fact taken college-level courses on American history), which is why I consider it to be hilariously ironic that you're attempting to use it as a symbol for yourself while leading an alliance based heavily on the Confederate rebellion, which epitomizes the exact opposite of the point that the original political cartoon was trying to hammer home. Whether you're a federalist or a secessionist, there's really not much room for interpretation on what this symbol means.

joinordie22-300x200.jpg
Pictured: A very, very unsubtle message about unity between the colonies.

To respond to your statement about the war (which is irrelevant to the point, you have no horse in, and you are fundamentally ignorant of), I offer this rebuttal

75f.png

I'm using it as a symbol because it is very true words that i believe it. It's not just because im in The Dixie Union I like the flag and what it stands for.  That other snake on the hand was made by Benjamin Franklin so I don't know why you put that in there. And as for the new flag that's just werid. And finally I can say whatever I want about the war and that's not even a good rebuttal your just trying to be funny but you are failing.  You keep trying to use the same meme. 

Edited by Greggory678
Put u instead of i

4 minutes ago, Greggory678 said:

I'm using it as a symbol because it is very true words that u believe it. It's not just because im in The Dixie Union I like the flag and what it stands for.  That other snake on the hand was made by Benjamin Franklin so I don't know why you put that in there. And as for the new flag that's just werid. And finally I can say whatever I want about the war and that's not even a good rebuttal your just trying to be funny but you are failing.  You keep trying to use the same meme. 

If you had even the most passing knowledge of the history of the symbol, you'd know that the symbolism of the snake began with Benjamin Franklin's political cartoon and it from there became a symbol of unification against threats to the Colonies, and later the States. To correlate it with secessionism or small-government libertarianism as it tends to be used today is, whatever one's political leanings may be, ironic.

And sure, you can spout whatever gibberish you want... just as I can mock you for it however I want, as long as we both stay within the forum rules. So far so good, so here's another (there's hundreds of these, I ain't running out anytime soon)

IQ1OAmi.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2