DoE of The Dixie Union

Greggory678

President Damon would like to announce the creation of The Dixie Union. We are a group of nations who strive to pursue the betterment of one other through perseverance and presrvation of southern culture. We seek peace and strength through negotiation and in unity for our cause. It is with great pleasure we present to you the The Dixie Union and its proud representatives. 

Government list 
President : Damon
Vice president : Dark
Secretary of Defense: Erwin Patton 
Secretary of State : Drago Velimirovic
Secretary of Economics: Greggory Quigley 
Secretary of Foreign relations : Dylan Day 

Director of recruitment : Greggory Quigley

Advisors:
 Advisor of Defense : Dues Vult
Advisor of State :
Advisor of Economics :
Advisor of Foreign Relations : Avien

Confederate Congress 
Speaker of the house : Jonathan Lamare
Congressmen: Vincent Meyer 
Congressmen : John Smitherson
Congressmen: 
Congressmen :
Congressmen :

Signed, Damon and Greg

PicsArt_05-18-03.33.52.png

• Like 2

Just now, Bluedart said:

Welcome to orbis

Thanks we have been around for a little bit but now I made it official.  

Just now, Buorhann said:

Watch out, you’ll upset some folks.

2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Yeah, some people have differing opinions - but I guess as long as you don't call anyone a child molester or you start being extremely racist drop the N bomb and worshiping nazis, y'all will be good. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

Yeah, some people have differing opinions - but I guess as long as you don't call anyone a child molester or you start being extremely racist drop the N bomb and worshiping nazis, y'all will be good. 

We're just some friendly people.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Greggory678 said:

We're just some friendly people.  

I believe ya. Most of the people in the south are the friendliest of friendly. Never met more friendlier folks. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Kastor said:

This theme is obviously racist as I’m black and they’re an alliance glorifying the South. I demand Reparations and the immediate disbandment of your alliance. This is supposed to be a safe space for me! 

Okay it's not in anyway the flag isn't ,nothing in the alliance shows that were rascit in anyway  and if you actually talked to some and not just assumed you would see.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Greggory678 said:

Okay it's not in anyway the flag isn't ,nothing in the alliance shows that were rascit in anyway  and if you actually talked to some and not just assumed you would see.

while i dont believe you guys are evil racists i can understand why people would think that this is like glorifying nazis and then saying oh not the killing jewish people part though. you cant have nazism without antisemitism cant have confederates without white supremacy. dont think you guys should get banned or anything but just be careful

• Upvote 1

Just now, MCScout said:

while i dont believe you guys are evil racists i can understand why people would think that this is like glorifying nazis and then saying oh not the killing jewish people part though. you cant have nazism without antisemitism cant have confederates without white supremacy. dont think you guys should get banned or anything but just be careful

I understand thank you and I've been careful but I can't speak for everyone in the alliance.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xorinium said:

Aside from spelling my name wrong, the Dixie Union is fantastic and I'll support y'all. Even as a Communist, I respect the solid south. 

Oh sorry about that.

6 hours ago, MCScout said:

Uh, no. Anti-semitism is a requirement for Nazism. That's a fair bit of makes Nazism separate from other fascist ideologies. 

Please check your facts before spouting nonsense. Google is literally 0.2 seconds away. My browser even autofills the url for me, so you don't even have to type it. 

Edited by Lairah
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Greggory678 said:

President Damon would like to announce the creation of The Dixie Union. We are a group of nations who strive to pursue the betterment of one other through perseverance and presrvation of southern culture. We seek peace and strength through negotiation and in unity for our cause. It is with great pleasure we present to you the The Dixie Union and its proud representatives. 

Government list 
President : Damon
Vice president : Dark
Secretary of Defense: Erwin Patton 
Secretary of State : Drago Velimirovic
Secretary of Economics: Greggory Quigley 
Secretary of Foreign relations : Dylan Day 

Director of recruitment : Greggory Quigley

Advisors:
 Advisor of Defense : Dues Vult
Advisor of State :
Advisor of Economics :
Advisor of Foreign Relations : Avien

Confederate Congress 
Speaker of the house : Jonathan Lamare
Congressmen: Vincent Meyer 
Congressmen : John Smitherson
Congressmen: 
Congressmen :
Congressmen :

Signed, Damon and Greg

PicsArt_05-18-03.33.52.png

Nice flag, hope to see you guy's and gal's around for a while in orbis :)

24 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™??? said:

Another useless AA

Do like the other micros and merge.

Would this be the place to DoW them and force a merger  ?
Oh wait, we are e$, not ET.

• Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif