Dancing Was a Metaphor, Guys

Adrienne

2 hours ago, Felkey said:

So because we have been successful in war and in peace we should drop our longest standing allies and friends because you don't like it? It's not like we have the entire top 10 tied to us or anything like that, so when you have a real reason why we should cut our ties, come and talk to me.

2 hours ago, japan77 said:

so, apparently militarizing is unfair (since TCW wouldn't be #2 if not militarized, and the score gap would be much smaller). Apparently growing well in peace is also unfair( TKR wouldn't be #1 without our great econ and IA programs, we literally built up from being a micro of 10 people, well not me since I joined with VI, but you get the point). Apparently being not !@#$ in FA is also unfair(We wouldn't have hit you without CB) So, in conclusion, the only way for a fight to be fair is to intentionally handicap yourself so everyone fights 1v1 with the same score. Seriously?? I think the term y'all are looking for is an "even" fight, not fair. Last I checked, in-game nor out-of-game stuff inherently favors TKR and co. Y'all made your decisions, now learn to live with them rather than trying to run away from them. That's like a 10 year old's response to a situation, I expected a level of maturity from y'all, but instead have been disappointed. 

Did y’all even read his post? Holy poop.

8 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Bollocks. That's spin. You had superior numbers, especially up top- even with the alliances that came in later included.

Also hello Clarkness, my old friend.

Hi

Made a slight mistake, include Guardian to that as well because we would have attacked them if we could at the start. DEIC/UPN did ok in destroying TEst but I think they were eventually going to overrun DEIC as we didn't have the mid tier (what we did have was inactive)to keep them down and they would have being able to up-declare eventually. UPN was struggling with keeping tS down, I think tS were winning in the mid tier a bit early on. If the war went on undisturbed I think history shows that we would have lost the mid tier and eventually the top tier.
It wasn't exactly going smoothly, I had to start attacking whoever in range just to help out.

IpHGyGc.png

20 hours ago, Vanek26 said:

Important question: 

Your government has a guy whose name is horsecock in government?

I think we all deserve an official response to this very serious question.

Edited by Felkey

2 hours ago, Felkey said:

I think we all deserve an official response to this very serious question.

He's my dad

• Upvote 5

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

18 hours ago, Hodor said:

I was just addressing things mentioned by KT/TGH players in the various threads in the war because I felt it needed to be said. I didn't quote anybody, so idk who this "his" is.

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

19 hours ago, Hodor said:

I was addressing the part where he was complaining about our size, as if it should restrict what we can and cannot do with our friends. It's pretty clear what he's implying, not sure what your complaining about though.

3 minutes ago, Felkey said:

I was addressing the part where he was complaining about our size, as if it should restrict what we can and cannot do with our friends. It's pretty clear what he's implying, not sure what your complaining about though.

Complaining? Lol.

Neither of us was complaining. He basically complimented y'all for being competent (in a game where such is rare)... Y'all got some wack ass reading comprehension skills.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Complaining? Lol.

Neither of us was complaining. He basically complimented y'all for being competent (in a game where such is rare)... Y'all got some wack ass reading comprehension skills.

If that is indeed the case you'll have to forgive me, I tend to read OWF through a lens of negativity because... well you know...

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Felkey said:

If that is indeed the case you'll have to forgive me, I tend to read OWF through a lens of negativity because... well you know...

Understandable that's why I was taken aback. Shits wild these days :P

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 11:38 PM, RagnarBuliwyf said:

We'll show you how "weak" we are. 

You've already shown how weak you are. I remeber, don't worrry. Altough if you in particular want to show me that loot again, I wouldn't mind ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

21 hours ago, DragonK said:

You've already shown how weak you are. I remeber, don't worrry. Altough if you in particular want to show me that loot again, I wouldn't mind ?

>Weak

Be a man. Hit me ya bampot. 

On 7/9/2018 at 4:35 PM, RagnarBuliwyf said:

>Weak

Be a man. Hit me ya bampot. 

Remember what happened last time you were howling and blowing? ?

Well at least you got a nice meme out of it ?

unknown.png

• Upvote 4

tvPWtuA.gif