Dancing Was a Metaphor, Guys

Adrienne

i mean he tried to use who allegedly started each side of each issue as justification for plotting, so

Edited by rey

2 hours ago, Felkey said:

Rebrand to Gossip Girl plz

As soon as I pass the vote to rename to Sieve Kingdoms I will.

• Upvote 5

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

9 minutes ago, Micchan said:

26134323938658aae538a42722ee7706882dc1dd

Pretty sure I forgot someone

You're forgetting the part where tkr splinters, fights a civil war that causes the two sides to forever hate each other and now each side is still too big.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Lairah said:

Alright, i'm doing being utterly ridiculous now. If you, too, could also be done being utterly ridiculous, would be perfect. We're not a terrifying bloodthirsty, starved 85-pound pitbull, Buorhan. Please stop pretending the neighbor's chihuahua is godzilla, it's just weird. 

You may be quite right.  By the way, how's Pantheon's bank holding up for you?  Still got enough Scooby Snacks for the chihuahua's?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You may be quite right.  By the way, how's Pantheon's bank holding up for you?  Still got enough Scooby Snacks for the chihuahua's?

What self respecting alliance would ever allow itself to run out of scooby snacks?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

36 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Ordered some just this morning:

image.jpeg.73814c84e628e60edaba6134409e4518.jpeg

1 minute ago, Lairah said:

What self respecting alliance would ever allow itself to run out of scooby snacks?

Valid CB for pantheon to enter the war XP

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Valid CB for pantheon to enter the war XP

Hold on now, let's not imply Pantheon is capable of doing anything but imploding. Recent scientific observations have not noted it being capable of otherwise.
That's before anybody even shows concrete evidence of these allegations. ADM is gone, there is no proof left on orbis to find, and your case comes off as slander.

I motion the judge to dismiss this immediately and we'll all have an early lunch.

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Uu6Fo7r.jpg

I'll snack on some just for you two.

How thoughtful.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lairah said:

Hold on now, let's not imply Pantheon is capable of doing anything but imploding.
your case comes off as slander.

1: another valid cb
2: Slander ? I thought i was ? posting
?

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

1: another valid cb
2: Slander ? I thought i was ? posting
?

That's not a valid CB, i haven't called Fist's mother Hitler yet, it can't possibly be valid.

Same difference.

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, RagnarBuliwyf said:

We'll show you how "weak" we are. 

Holy shit you're still around? I thought you quit years ago.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

42 minutes ago, Malal said:

Ragnar is eternal, they have to keep him locked up most of the time or he forgets where he is and just starts killing things. 

MmoTW.gif

Same could be said about you. :P

xzhPlEh.png?1

5 hours ago, Lairah said:

That's not a valid CB, i haven't called Fist's mother Hitler yet, it can't possibly be valid.

Same difference.

Everything is a valid CB

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

19 minutes ago, Betulius said:

Everything is a valid CB

Expressing your opinion that i am wrong is a valid CB, expect my alliance to DOW shortly. 
Make sure you have your pizza ovens on, a pizza party will be part of the peace demands, i assure you.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Malal said:

I'm always around. 

4 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Ragnar is eternal, they have to keep him locked up most of the time or he forgets where he is and just starts killing things. 

MmoTW.gif

Same could be said about you. :P

I'm eternal. I like that :P

20 hours ago, Lordship said:

It's incredibly incriminating. The "brainstorming hypotheticals" line is bullshit because when Seeker pulled this exact excuse, we all made a mockery of him for that. If you're going to plot and scheme, and it gets out, don't be surprised when people show up at your door.

He talked about us being a bigger threat than IQ randomly, out of the blue, if Panth merged into TCW (and only a handful of them, since TCW has standards for who they do and don't take in.)

"You linked a screenshot of our deputy FA talking to another alliance leader and trying to justify rolling TKR, it's only a meme because he was joking!"

Did you read the screenshots? "Which tells you who our obvious target is" Come on dude. You knew we were coming for you over the last few days and intentionally stayed low so that it would be harder for us to hit you. As confirmed by Hodor and a couple of other members in Smith's thread. I also have information from other sources that confirm this as well heh.

It comes down to you guys plotting against us, and we responded. You also shit talk us constantly, and we responded. When you guys founded TGH, Buorhann told me you were gonna hit the first person who shit talked you. Why are you applying a double standard to us?

3 spheres? We're only hitting you and KT, (the only ones who we have screenshot of plotting against us) and the only ones who consistently shit talk us on the forums and in discord.  Should we have waited for you to have an opportune moment? lol

Uh, we're literally fighting KT, an alliance that has been in only one global war, and TGH, made up of ex-tkr and traditional allies in Buorhann, Sketchy, Justin, etc. How is this same old same old? Would you prefer we split into three alliances and wait for you to come at us?

@Buorhann I'm being used as a source of evidence. Can I be head of FA now? This is my chance to be relevant again.

Whoops double post, thought for sure this topic was more popular than this...

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 1