Dancing Was a Metaphor, Guys

Adrienne

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You have 1 ally, that's tied to another ally, that's tied to another ally, that's tied into the treaty web.

That is basically the whole treaty web. 

As to there being no active plot against us, we we're given and have presented substantial evidence to the contrary and acted upon that. What more could we have done? Sat on our hands till you hit us?

Edited by Floating Hippo
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

4 minutes ago, Lordship said:

It's incredibly incriminating. The "brainstorming hypotheticals" line is bullshit because when Seeker pulled this exact excuse, we all made a mockery of him for that. If you're going to plot and scheme, and it gets out, don't be surprised when people show up at your door.

He talked about us being a bigger threat than IQ randomly, out of the blue, if Panth merged into TCW (and only a handful of them, since TCW has standards for who they do and don't take in.)

"You linked a screenshot of our deputy FA talking to another alliance leader and trying to justify rolling TKR, it's only a meme because he was joking!"

Did you read the screenshots? "Which tells you who our obvious target is" Come on dude. You knew we were coming for you over the last few days and intentionally stayed low so that it would be harder for us to hit you. As confirmed by Hodor and a couple of other members in Smith's thread. I also have information from other sources that confirm this as well heh.

It comes down to you guys plotting against us, and we responded. You also shit talk us constantly, and we responded. When you guys founded TGH, Buorhann told me you were gonna hit the first person who shit talked you. Why are you applying a double standard to us?

3 spheres? We're only hitting you and KT, (the only ones who we have screenshot of plotting against us) and the only ones who consistently shit talk us on the forums and in discord.  Should we have waited for you to have an opportune moment? lol

Uh, we're literally fighting KT, an alliance that has been in only one global war, and TGH, made up of ex-tkr and traditional allies in Buorhann, Sketchy, Justin, etc. How is this same old same old? Would you prefer we split into three alliances and wait for you to come at us?

I suppose I didn't elaborate. It's not incriminating to TGH, you do have good dirt over the KT gov and trying to debate that would be uhhh questionable. I suppose we will just have to disagree on the bit about taking kastor seriously with regards to him having any say in who we hit. I don't think it was a bad call for you guys to hit us. You had good reason to hit KT, who if hit we would defend. I was genuine when saying you guys played a good hand. 

You seem so convinced that we were plotting against you but to my knowledge (and I may have missed the memo) TGH gov hasn't discussed any plan to hit TKR until we started exploring what we might have to do, defensively, if we were hit by you. 

Right now you are fighting KT, and TGH - but you just rolled nuke bloc (who also had it coming) and IQ doesn't always have the warmest feelings for you - not that they do for us either. My point is that there is essentially one place that actually has any weight for the foreseeable future, and that's you guys. I think you are taking a lot of what I'm saying as accusatory or aggressive towards you. I'm really just trying to say, while you have reasons to hit us in this war, claiming that TGH was actively plotting to attack you really isn't one of those reasons. 

• Like 1

What a pile of literal Horsecockshit this is. The lies! The deception! The balls of denial!

Just when I thought I couldn’t lose anymore respect for our adversaries, we are now deep into the negative double digits. Looking forward to how the damned will spin themselves out of this pile of poo because—so far—what I’ve read doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Let’s have a fun spin around the disco, babes ??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Partisan said:

I suppose I didn't elaborate. It's not incriminating to TGH, you do have good dirt over the KT gov and trying to debate that would be uhhh questionable. I suppose we will just have to disagree on the bit about taking kastor seriously with regards to him having any say in who we hit. I don't think it was a bad call for you guys to hit us. You had good reason to hit KT, who if hit we would defend. I was genuine when saying you guys played a good hand. 

You seem so convinced that we were plotting against you but to my knowledge (and I may have missed the memo) TGH gov hasn't discussed any plan to hit TKR until we started exploring what we might have to do, defensively, if we were hit by you. 

Right now you are fighting KT, and TGH - but you just rolled nuke bloc (who also had it coming) and IQ doesn't always have the warmest feelings for you - not that they do for us either. My point is that there is essentially one place that actually has any weight for the foreseeable future, and that's you guys. I think you are taking a lot of what I'm saying as accusatory or aggressive towards you. I'm really just trying to say, while you have reasons to hit us in this war, claiming that TGH was actively plotting to attack you really isn't one of those reasons. 

The more solid evidence was on the part of KT but, as you said, you would defend them if hit. And given the tensions shown on the OWF by your alliance mates towards us and our ally as of late (and given your warmonger theme and NAP with most of the rest of Orbis), it really isn't unreasonable to assume that you all wouldn't be gunning for a fight with us alongside your ally.

Edited by Nizam Adrienne
  • Upvote 6

BrOQBND.jpg

8 minutes ago, Partisan said:

As you said, you would have defended them, so hitting TGH was a preemptive attack since we were sure you would get involved. Plus you know... OWF...

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Partisan said:

You guys had no intention of going on the offensive so you say, but in a hypothetical situation where we assume that is the case, we still have a solid CB and good reason to infer you'd hit us if we went through on KT. 

The CB is there and the war is justified. 

We have presented the evidence of TGH plotting against us but it seems we won't reach an agreement on it, so to keep pushing that front is futile seeing as it'll go nowhere.

Lets just agree that we war is justified, duke it out and have fun. 

Edited by Floating Hippo
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

21 minutes ago, One legged silver said:

Still not enough reason to HIT them, TKR just want some easy war.

who says it was supposed to be easy lol

it's literally in the screenshots that KT wanted to work with people without official papers, there's no telling what the hell kind of shit we could've stepped in. obviously hippo and horse, but what other varieties may have been found

2 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Wait....what? TKR defending the.... honor... of IQ?
1250049984_IQ-TKRhandshake.png.5c17b9f0e6a15e4503e36d5a7f37bc4f.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! CODE RED GUYS, CODE RED. RESET THE COUNTDOWN CLOCK IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ROQ IS TAKING OVER, SMASH THOSE DELETE BUTTONS AND HAND YOUR SMALL MEMBERS THE CYNANIDE PILLS SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER AT HIS HANDS.
IF ANY OF YOU NEED ME, I WILL BE ENTERING A 5000 DAY VM (but still posting on the forums, of course) SO THAT I MAY SURVIVE THE COMING APOCALYPSE.
GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK....

Also, as an aside to KT, I really don't think the last war went so well that you guys can circlejerk about your war prowess to such a degree. Keep trying though, you guys are doing great!

B-b-b-b-but DEIC deepstate?

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

55 minutes ago, Lordship said:

We just shared logs of your ally's high gov man. "There's literally no plot on TKR" come on!

Tied via ODP, sure! Very much a stretch. So we have 1 treaty and that's equavalent to signing 6 interlocking treaties. huh?

So it's wrong to take on protectorates now? Huh? They're all small, and just because tS had TKR/BK and we ended up growing to be massive doesn't mean it happens every time that way. Some alliances like to remain elite and small. It is not an absolute. 

If signing protectorates is similar to how EMC/Syndisphere did, then every alliance in the top 10 is similar to EMC/Syndisphere

1). That log you shared was a private DM that occurred before KT and TGH signed.  When I say there was no plot, there’s literally nothing plotted between our two alliances on TKR.

I’d also like to state that you clearly admitted on going by rumors too to us, and stated our plot was going to be the end of this month (Which neither you or Nizam provided that claim).

2) We used Protectorates and ODP in the past.  The fact TKR had recently used “In defense of tCW” against Nuke Bloc as your justification (Were there plots that you were defending them from at that time?) shows that you’re fully mindful on using anything to justify your inclusion.

3) If you’re asking me for my opinion on Protectorates?  Then, uh, yes.  I hate Protectorate ties.  I’ve NEVER hid from that fact in my entire existence here.

4) Really?

32 minutes ago, Floating Hippo said:

We have presented the evidence of TGH plotting against us

Where?

>Nizam: “We saw you shit talk IQ, where’s the CB?”

TGH wanted to avoid the overall IQ war, we only wanted Polaris and Friends.  I’ve made this abundantly clear to SEVERAL parties, including your own.

Also, let’s not forget “In defense of tCW” after they declared war on Nuke Bloc for shits and giggles.

If you guys want to fight, we’re with that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

1). That log you shared was a private DM that occurred before KT and TGH signed.  When I say there was no plot, there’s literally nothing plotted between our two alliances on TKR.

I’d also like to state that you clearly admitted on going by rumors too to us, and stated our plot was going to be the end of this month (Which neither you or Nizam provided that claim).

2) We used Protectorates and ODP in the past.  The fact TKR had recently used “In defense of tCW” against Nuke Bloc as your justification (Were there plots that you were defending them from at that time?) shows that you’re fully mindful on using anything to justify your inclusion.

3) If you’re asking me for my opinion on Protectorates?  Then, uh, yes.  I hate Protectorate ties.  I’ve NEVER hid from that fact in my entire existence here.

4) Really?

Where?

TGH wanted to avoid the overall IQ war, we only wanted Polaris and Friends.  I’ve made this abundantly clear to SEVERAL parties, including your own.

Also, let’s not forget “In defense of tCW” after they declared war on Nuke Bloc for shits and giggles.

Again, Buor, that log was from one day before you signed and they name-dropped you as well. Like I stated already, given that and your recent tensions with us on the OWF, it isn't an unreasonable assumption to think you weren't involved in their plans. The timeline really is irrelevant. Did you expect us to sit around and wait for you?

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

4) Really? 

Where? 

1) It occurred a day before the treaty was posted on the OWF. Are you suggesting you had no FA conversations before the treaty went live?

Yeah, we heard rumors of a plot on us by the end of the month, and so we milled defensively at first.

2) We did use protectorates, and we did use ODPs in the past. That doesn't mean it happens every time, nor that an ODP is equivalent to an MDP at all. I personally still am of the opinion that ODPs aren't that useful, other than being glorified NAPs, because aggression is always optional, and this has been my stance for a long time. Yeah, TCW and Guardian went in on some of the nukebloc alliances, and when they were countered, our MDP treaty was activated so we hit in defense on TCW. No plots, we just honored our treaty (as you would yours would we have just hit KT). I wouldn't say using anything, and inclusion in conflicts is always circumstantial.

3) Nah I was pointing out that everyone has protectorates, so to say we're resembling EMC/Syndisphere by taking on protectorates is too vague, since we're also resembling every alliance that takes on protectorates

4) Everyone signs protectorates is my point, not sure why you're pushing this reformed EMC/syndisphere narrative when our only ally is TCW/protectorates 

Buorhann, I consider you among the best at this game's war mechanics, so at the very least it's an honor to be fighting against you for the first time in TKR history heh, en garde! 

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 1

>recent tensions with TKR

You mean between my FA and Smith (And Thrax)?

Or the fact that Felkey called out my ally and I pointed out his own hypocrisy in doing so?

Or the constant OOC that members of TRF dragged members of mine into initially?

Which are we referring to?  Lets track down the sources of each of those conflictions.

I never had tensions with TKR as an alliance.  I had issues with a few (mostly one) member.

>Are you suggesting that TGH didn’t have FA talks with KT before signing?

We did, but nothing that involved TKR other than discussing the minispheres and who could be tied to who due to various past actions and logs (TKR defending CoS/Syndicate log drop from Kayser days, Guardian and GOB not having ties to TKR/tCW other than past EMC history, etc).

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Or the fact that Felkey called out my ally and I pointed out his own hypocrisy in doing so?

so you're admitting to having motivation to plot, thanks

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Which are we referring to?  Lets track down the sources of each of those conflictions.

I never had tensions with TKR as an alliance.  I had issues with a few (mostly one) member. 

>Are you suggesting that TGH didn’t have FA talks with KT before signing?

We did, but nothing that involved TKR other than discussing the minispheres and who could be tied to who due to various past actions and logs (TKR defending CoS/Syndicate log drop from Kayser days, Guardian and GOB not having ties to TKR/tCW other than past EMC history, etc). 

Don't be coy, you know exactly what I am talking about. All of the shit talk on the OWF and discord from Rickky, Kastor, Justin, Akiri, to name a few. We have talked about this specific thing several times now.

I have been very vocal about OOC being terrible on both sides, and I have talked to both sides about this specific issue. Very consistent on this point. You guys have gone off the deep end, they have gone off the deep end as well, neither are in the right here because bringing OOC slurs and insults and when it seeps into IC things is terrible and we can all agree on that. 

Maybe that's true, maybe that's not, but the fact that you've had talks at all goes against your "this was before we signed" rhetoric. As you can see in this logs, KT have discussed extensively plans to isolate us from our allies with us being "obvious targets".

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Wait....what? TKR defending the.... honor... of IQ?
1250049984_IQ-TKRhandshake.png.5c17b9f0e6a15e4503e36d5a7f37bc4f.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! CODE RED GUYS, CODE RED. RESET THE COUNTDOWN CLOCK IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ROQ IS TAKING OVER, SMASH THOSE DELETE BUTTONS AND HAND YOUR SMALL MEMBERS THE CYNANIDE PILLS SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER AT HIS HANDS.
IF ANY OF YOU NEED ME, I WILL BE ENTERING A 5000 DAY VM (but still posting on the forums, of course) SO THAT I MAY SURVIVE THE COMING APOCALYPSE.
GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK.... 

Also, as an aside to KT, I really don't think the last war went so well that you guys can circlejerk about your war prowess to such a degree. Keep trying though, you guys are doing great!

*in a zombie like state*

All hail the glorious Roquentin!

*snaps out of it*

Wait.... what just happened?

16 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Still clinging to your faulty assumptions I see?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Maybe that's true, maybe that's not, but the fact that you've had talks at all goes against your "this was before we signed" rhetoric. As you can see in this logs, KT have discussed extensively plans to isolate us from our allies with us being "obvious targets".

>The fact you’ve had talks at all

Huh, apparently we can’t talk about mapping out who’s who while hashing out details of a treaty.  I guess we’re guilty on that.

This really does go into your paranoia.

• Like 1

Just now, Buorhann said:

>The fact you’ve had talks at all

Huh, apparently we can’t talk about mapping out who’s who while hashing out details of a treaty.  I guess we’re guilty on that. 

This really does go into your paranoia. 

Nah you can, and I would expect you to of course, but don't turn around and say that you hadn't signed yet so we should discard it :P