Dancing Was a Metaphor, Guys

Adrienne

8 minutes ago, Ungawa Jones said:

This is like if we used logs of blackie as proof of TKR plotting.

So your leader, your FA head, your FA deputy actively plotting and inciting along with a KT high gov member using the words "we want to" (horsecock that is) to describe hostile actions against TKR = Blackie (non-gov member) in terms of importance/ incrimination?

Edited by Floating Hippo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Little response from TGH O.O

Could that mean something?

Edit:

Or timezones :P 

Edited by Godwinson

New Project.jpg

Sweet. Seems like a sensible CB to me. And props to the sky for actually having one and laying it out.

Still, props to KT for trying something. Taking aim at one of the strongest power groupings in the game so shortly after their last war, and being willing to drop ties as part of that, is pretty ballsy. If you take the associated OOC squawking, which is almost all TGH, out of the equation, I can tell them best of luck and mean it.

Have fun, everyone. :D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

6 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

image.png.fd8f3abd3ef06b72c28ef609f4c86bba.png

Am I reading this wrong or does this not make any sense...?

I'm probably just reading this wrong.

Either that or horse can time travel.

Was referring to the messages being deleted :) 

BrOQBND.jpg

28 minutes ago, Floating Hippo said:

So your leader, your FA head, your FA deputy actively plotting and inciting along with a KT high gov member using the words "we want to" (horsecock that is) to describe hostile actions against TKR = Blackie (non-gov member) in terms of importance/ incrimination?

You’re right Blackie is a good lad. Poor comparison.

• Downvote 1

v9DIVzo.png

This really isn't as incriminating as you are making it out and defending it to be - every politically active alliance that exists talks about hypotheticals and future paths for their FA. 

Buorhann talking about Pantheon merge isn't even a secret opinion. You could probably find tons of people that have publicly said the very same thing especially when they lost their bank and nothing was known about it for weeks, that's absolutely embarrassing for an alliance of their size to have had happen to them. 

Additionally, using that screenie of Kastor is actually hilarious because he says like 90 percent of what he says just to troll people and get reactions. 

They didn't even say "let's roll TKR" or anything confirming it. Saying "who is even left to fight?" after the previous wars of you rolling nuke bloc and IQ vs KT/co. will obviously just lead to TKR as an answer, which is honestly not a viable answer for just about anyone in the game. You guys were 460k militarized, do you honestly think anyone has pockets or tiers deep enough to fight you without getting some of your hidden treaties to bail out on you? If we were going to hit you we would have militarized and since you seem to have so much inside information you would know that the day you hit us our standing orders were to be at 0-2-5-1. We weren't going to hit you, and it's obvious we weren't. 

I see two really likely situations for what will come in the next several months after this war. 

1. Certain Alliances will hug you, some because they like you, some out of fear. You will eventually just be surrounded by friends to a point that if people don't squad up with you they are alienated on the political spectrum. Then we will wait for a very long, long time until there is anything exciting again.

2. You have effectively managed to push three spheres that used to not collaborate with each other closer. After this war you really only have one alliance (that isn't recovering from a war) that isn't dick hugging you left, I guess we will wait to see if they suck up to you or become your next target. Karma's a !@#$. 

Claims were made that you wanted to shake things up and that's why the trigger was pulled on EMC from within. Really great job shaking things up to stay at the top, we all ate it up. Hook, line, and sinker. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Floating Hippo said:

Push a narrative?

There is not narrative being pushed;

You tried covering up by lying, realized your mistake and tried to cover it up before anyone could notice.

You’re actually incorrect. Let’s say someone saw Kastors unedited post and quoted it then started typing while Kastor was editing and had not yet submitted the edit. 

I’ve had plenty of times where I posted something and noticed something wrong or left out and went back to edit it. Then after I submit the edit someone replies with a quote of the unedited version. It happens.

Also it’s Kastor. He’s not smart. Stop tin foil hatting a mistake he corrected basically instantly. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Just now, Lordship said:

My reference to you was from the screenshot Adrienne posted about you considering us a bigger threat, even though we're 2 alliances with a couple of small protectorates. That sort of rhetoric made me question your intentions, even though once Sketchy posted the numbers, we were still significantly smaller than the others lol

The DM was a day before, and in the log he specifically says that "this is the path we and TGH are going down" so I very much doubt you two hadn't discussed FA at any point before that, much less a single day.

TCW did get a couple of Panth members to join them, but they did not merge. TKR being at 160+ members is a result of our excellent IA staff that put in the work every day to improve our community. MAGE is a merger of a couple of micros and we took in Admech from their first day, so let's not pretend like it's a massive increase in NS. We are friendly with some of the ex-emc alliances, but that seems only natural considering our long history together. You mentioned being tied to the treaty web twice, as if it would help your argument by changing the wording slightly. tS is paperless, Mensa is gone, Rose is nowhere near us in the web and Guardian has an ODP with our allies ally.  Hardly reformed EMC/Syndisphere

I will give you credit for not replying with some bs about Horsecock not holding any weight or something like that, I respect you recognizing KT plotting against us here. Consider this, were we to hit KT, would you be sitting out if we showed the same evidence? I think not! But yes, no secret our two alliances don't get along, even if the two of us are good friends. I warned you about Rickky/Kastor and all the heat you were getting from it man. Finally reached the boiling point. 

If you actively plot against us and shit talk us at every opportunity (on the forums and in our discord channels) then your alliance is probably not too high on our friends list. Buorhann, please. We both know that's bullshit. We have 1 ally and a couple of micro protectorates. Our ally has one other ally. But now we're becoming IQ. Come on.

We actually had not discussed TKR other than pointing out the mini-spheres developing.  There's literally no plot on TKR once we had signed together, at all.  We had just gotten out of a war and were busy organizing ourselves.

You have 1 ally, that's tied to another ally, that's tied to another ally, that's tied into the treaty web.

Yes, you're right, we all know how that works.  We've used that to our advantages in the developing Syndisphere days, whether it was through using Protectorates to get their MDPs in, or just going through a frickyuge line of treaties to include certain alliances in.  Must I go through history to show this?

>Hardly reformed EMC/Syndisphere

You missed the point on that.  The point was the collection of alliances developing similar to how EMC/Syndisphere did.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Prefontaine said:

You’re actually incorrect. Let’s say someone saw Kastors unedited post and quoted it then started typing while Kastor was editing and had not yet submitted the edit. 

I’ve had plenty of times where I posted something and noticed something wrong or left out and went back to edit it. Then after I submit the edit someone replies with a quote of the unedited version. It happens.

Also it’s Kastor. He’s not smart. Stop tin foil hatting a mistake he corrected basically instantly. 

We have had this happen plenty of times. It's quite frustrating when you are trying to be a paragon of virtue. We succeeded nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefontaine said:

It might be a mistake but it is also a lie.

An honest mistake might be a typo, but posting something that is a lie and realizing there is evidence against it afterwards isn't an honest mistake, it's a lie. 

My problem isn't he made a mistake, my problem is he lied and he was caught. Accountability. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

7 minutes ago, Partisan said:

This really isn't as incriminating as you are making it out and defending it to be - every politically active alliance that exists talks about hypotheticals and future paths for their FA. 

Buorhann talking about Pantheon merge isn't even a secret opinion. You could probably find tons of people that have publicly said the very same thing especially when they lost their bank and nothing was known about it for weeks, that's absolutely embarrassing for an alliance of their size to have had happen to them. 

Additionally, using that screenie of Kastor is actually hilarious because he says like 90 percent of what he says just to troll people and get reactions. 

They didn't even say "let's roll TKR" or anything confirming it. Saying "who is even left to fight?" after the previous wars of you rolling nuke bloc and IQ vs KT/co. will obviously just lead to TKR as an answer, which is honestly not a viable answer for just about anyone in the game. You guys were 460k militarized, do you honestly think anyone has pockets or tiers deep enough to fight you without getting some of your hidden treaties to bail out on you? If we were going to hit you we would have militarized and since you seem to have so much inside information you would know that the day you hit us our standing orders were to be at 0-2-5-1. We weren't going to hit you, and it's obvious we weren't. 

I see two really likely situations for what will come in the next several months after this war. 

1. Certain Alliances will hug you, some because they like you, some out of fear. You will eventually just be surrounded by friends to a point that if people don't squad up with you they are alienated on the political spectrum. Then we will wait for a very long, long time until there is anything exciting again.

2. You have effectively managed to push three spheres that used to not collaborate with each other closer. After this war you really only have one alliance (that isn't recovering from a war) that isn't dick hugging you left, I guess we will wait to see if they suck up to you or become your next target. Karma's a !@#$. 

Claims were made that you wanted to shake things up and that's why the trigger was pulled on EMC from within. Really great job shaking things up to stay at the top, we all ate it up. Hook, line, and sinker. 

It's incredibly incriminating. The "brainstorming hypotheticals" line is bullshit because when Seeker pulled this exact excuse, we all made a mockery of him for that. If you're going to plot and scheme, and it gets out, don't be surprised when people show up at your door.

He talked about us being a bigger threat than IQ randomly, out of the blue, if Panth merged into TCW (and only a handful of them, since TCW has standards for who they do and don't take in.)

"You linked a screenshot of our deputy FA talking to another alliance leader and trying to justify rolling TKR, it's only a meme because he was joking!"

Did you read the screenshots? "Which tells you who our obvious target is" Come on dude. You knew we were coming for you over the last few days and intentionally stayed low so that it would be harder for us to hit you. As confirmed by Hodor and a couple of other members in Smith's thread. I also have information from other sources that confirm this as well heh.

It comes down to you guys plotting against us, and we responded. You also shit talk us constantly, and we responded. When you guys founded TGH, Buorhann told me you were gonna hit the first person who shit talked you. Why are you applying a double standard to us?

3 spheres? We're only hitting you and KT, (the only ones who we have screenshot of plotting against us) and the only ones who consistently shit talk us on the forums and in discord.  Should we have waited for you to have an opportune moment? lol

Uh, we're literally fighting KT, an alliance that has been in only one global war, and TGH, made up of ex-tkr and traditional allies in Buorhann, Sketchy, Justin, etc. How is this same old same old? Would you prefer we split into three alliances and wait for you to come at us?

57 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I’m on my phone. Stop trying to push a narrative so hard when I admitted to messing up Lmfaooooo.

maybe it's because the "error" is in line with the fallacy that buorhann pushes of his gov members' words not mattering

5 minutes ago, Floating Hippo said:

It might be a mistake but it is also a lie.

An honest mistake might be a typo, but posting something that is a lie and realizing there is evidence against it afterwards isn't an honest mistake, it's a lie. 

My problem isn't he made a mistake, my problem is he lied and he was caught. Accountability. 

He’s easily confused. Regardless it really doesn’t matter. It’s not like it’s a malicious lie. It’s and easily disprovable lie which makes it a troll, a dumb mix up, or gross incompetence. No need to make it seem like he was trying to fool anyone  

7 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

We have had this happen plenty of times. It's quite frustrating when you are trying to be a paragon of virtue. We succeeded nonetheless.

This thread isn’t about us. But we are amazing. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

We actually had not discussed TKR other than pointing out the mini-spheres developing.  There's literally no plot on TKR once we had signed together, at all.  We had just gotten out of a war and were busy organizing ourselves.

You have 1 ally, that's tied to another ally, that's tied to another ally, that's tied into the treaty web.

Yes, you're right, we all know how that works.  We've used that to our advantages in the developing Syndisphere days, whether it was through using Protectorates to get their MDPs in, or just going through a frickyuge line of treaties to include certain alliances in.  Must I go through history to show this?

>Hardly reformed EMC/Syndisphere

You missed the point on that.  The point was the collection of alliances developing similar to how EMC/Syndisphere did.

We just shared logs of your ally's high gov man. "There's literally no plot on TKR" come on!

Tied via ODP, sure! Very much a stretch. So we have 1 treaty and that's equavalent to signing 6 interlocking treaties. huh?

So it's wrong to take on protectorates now? Huh? They're all small, and just because tS had TKR/BK and we ended up growing to be massive doesn't mean it happens every time that way. Some alliances like to remain elite and small. It is not an absolute. 

If signing protectorates is similar to how EMC/Syndisphere did, then every alliance in the top 10 is similar to EMC/Syndisphere

Just now, Prefontaine said:

He’s easily confused. Regardless it really doesn’t matter. It’s not like it’s a malicious lie. It’s and easily disprovable lie which makes it a troll, a dumb screw up, or gross incompetent. No need to make it seem like he was trying to fool anyone  

This thread isn’t about us. But we are amazing. 

It is not about us but due to our greatness it would not be illogical for it to become about us.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

"hey guys uh i know you've seen several of my government members laying out pretty specific words about getting ready to attack you

i only appointed them so it doesn't count, right???????"