Jump to content
Micchan

Propaganda time

Recommended Posts

I demand more propaganda. 

I come back to this page every day expecting more memes, BUT I GET NONE.

I am also too lazy to make my own.

 

Someone satisfy my addiction please :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kyle said:

I demand more propaganda. 

I come back to this page every day expecting more memes, BUT I GET NONE.

I am also too lazy to make my own.

 

Someone satisfy my addiction please :(

Sure

a5RvefM.jpg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Das some good memes. Are you my dealer now?

I only have lukewarm memes.

67e1684a90121e3183ac4bddbd803484.png61504e4a6221bbcb7b11645206276fbc.png

Edited by Kyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2018 at 8:35 PM, Ivan (Uzume) said:

Thanks for finally getting me off that stinking leaderboard.

You also took my nuclear virginity, so take responsibility! ~nep!

You weren't even soft on me, you double pounded me :(❤️

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kyle said:

You also took my nuclear virginity, so take responsibility! ~nep!

You weren't even soft on me, you double pounded me :(❤️

Tbh be happy I took you down in score :P 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kyle said:

You also took my nuclear virginity, so take responsibility! ~nep!

You weren't even soft on me, you double pounded me :(❤️

You got lucky, Rozalia took my nuclear virginity 26179654de61d3bb0f7f6ea212255e6dfae179b0.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

yQWDr8H.jpg

 

 

 

Y2l1jlx.png

 

It would be rude from me not to thank TKR for the generous donation of their taxpayers money to our cause, from the safely kept hidden stash. :v 

You're welcome! We heard morale was getting a little low and thought you guys needed a bit of motivation to keep fighting. Looking forward to another round!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

You're welcome! We heard morale was getting a little low and thought you guys needed a bit of motivation to keep fighting. Looking forward to another round!

Morale has been pretty high, heh. After all, warfare is the peak of this game and my guys love fighting challenges. I still do appreciate the sentiment here, though :v 

Pixels must burn! Looking forward to those next rounds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

Morale has been pretty high, heh. After all, warfare is the peak of this game and my guys love fighting challenges. I still do appreciate the sentiment here, though :v 

Pixels must burn! Looking forward to those next rounds.

Glad to hear it ;) Bring it on!

Edited by Nizam Adrienne
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Horsecock said:

Didn't even need to photoshop anything.

image.thumb.png.bb69c4dd231d744aed2c13ae261601bd.png

To be fair, broken images have been popping up all over the site for some damn reason. All my custom images and both of my unique tournament awards are borked 😭

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

To be fair, broken images have been popping up all over the site for some damn reason. All my custom images and both of my unique tournament awards are borked 😭

Changelog: Buy credits to fix your broken credit images!

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Felkey said:

I see we are going to have to adapt our strategy...

IMG_20180625_080146.jpg

yeah, do dis thing cuz their faces are already so tenderized by the pulverizing they are receiving that their faces are as tender and juicy as a newborn calf's :) om nom nom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi faces. And I want my faces! And all y'all will get me one hundred Nazi faces taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis, or you will die tryin'!"

Edited by Felkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.