Propaganda time

Micchan

6 hours ago, Django Jane said:

Someone poke me when the “turnaround” or “comeback” starts. Been hearing it for weeks and still waiting...

TRF are truely some amazing individuals.  I'll let you figure out what stat is what.

EcIfH3Y.png

(By the way, nice job shifting your Improvements around after selling most of your military then having to shift them back around with a loss and rebuilding your military after you got beiged.  Lesson learned, eh?)

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

TRF are truely some amazing individuals.  I'll let you figure out what stat is what.

EcIfH3Y.png

(By the way, nice job shifting your Improvements around after selling most of your military then having to shift them back around with a loss and rebuilding your military after you got beiged.  Lesson learned, eh?)

Ikr? Horrible things happen when you have to drop all your boats, tanks, half your planes, and all but 50k of your troops to get a bit of action. All good, though. Think I got it back plus some. Hope more of you “comeback” so I don’t have to drop so much just for a slap and tickle. 

Other than that, wanna address why y’all are cheating or you gonna pretend you didn’t read that part? 

(By the way, nice job creeping on my nation. Since you spent so much time there, you should know whatever losses I had have been more than recovered ??)

Edited by Django Jane

projecting intensifies

"Ha! Look! A single low tier member of TGH breaking game rules! Clearly they're all like this, it's their official policy. Did I mention they are cheaters already? Cowards, also!"

Learn to click report button and move on with your life.

• Upvote 1

If it wasn't for us the trash would have never been taken away. To The Illuminati, with love from Jerusalem.
Trashinati.png

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

11 hours ago, Theodosius said:

projecting intensifies

"Ha! Look! A single low tier member of TGH breaking game rules! Clearly they're all like this, it's their official policy. Did I mention they are cheaters already? Cowards, also!"

even if you want to dispute the veracity of something you're in the literal propaganda thread, hope this helps

I thought it’d been well-established that KT were liars, cowards, and cheaters. Birds of a feather flock together or whatever they say.

Edited by Django Jane
typo

On 7/8/2018 at 3:57 PM, Theodosius said:

projecting intensifies

Well his wars did get cancelled so I'm pretty sure someone did

Edited by Felkey

It's not cheating if the game mechanic allows it

Now if Alex did correct it, at least he tried an innovative strategy.

GG, they have the ability to adapt to war time.

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, and he also split off with some TCW members to create a new alliance.

You mean the alliance they planned on leaving for months ago? So what's your point?

17 minutes ago, Felkey said:

You mean the alliance they planned on leaving for months ago? So what's your point?

There wasn't necessarily a point.  Continue on playing the guilty by association card of a member who shortly left thereafter to form an alliance with others then?

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

There wasn't necessarily a point.  Continue on playing the guilty by association card of a member who shortly left thereafter to form an alliance with others then?

When did I play the guilt by association card? I merely pointed out that we did in fact do exactly what Theo suggested we do and report the wars.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:47 PM, Buorhann said:

EcIfH3Y.png

I really don't think you guys want to be playing the numbers game considering...

other numbers that are scarier on the horizon.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

I really don't think you guys want to be playing the numbers game considering...

No idea what you’re referencing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

What did he mean by this?

200.gif

• Like 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

7 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

What did he mean by this?

200.gif

idk man, Friday the 13th is pretty spoopy and in two days

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I was hoping for some dank maymays but it looks like the last couple of pages have just been full of piss and vinegar ;/

• Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.