Propaganda time

Micchan

BEIT2lv.jpg
Sorry the embedding is such low quality, the file just isn't behaving well with the forum. Here's the imgur link for a better view of the text and smaller images

https://imgur.com/BEIT2lv

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
There, now it's a PNG and still crap
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Sorry I couldn't embed it, the file just isn't behaving well with the forum and I swear it was causing the site to lag. Here's the imgur link.

https://imgur.com/H0QrlG9

right click, copy link address. maybe it'll work i had the same problem

Edited by Sath80JB

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Sorry I couldn't embed it, the file just isn't behaving well with the forum and I swear it was causing the site to lag. Here's the imgur link.

https://imgur.com/H0QrlG9

Like the guy who had just replied to you, go that link - right click -> Save image link -> post up link.  It will automatically pop up here on the forums.

I just tested it and it works, but I don't want to steal your Likes.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Sath80JB said:

right click, copy link address. maybe it'll work i had the same problem

No, I mean, I have the direct code for hotlinking to imgur directly; I've done this a thousand times. The issue is that the forum is automatically compressing it somehow and it's fuzzing up the text and making it too small to work properly.

Well, here I try anyway. It's back on the first post on the subject.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
let's make this neater

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

No, I mean, I have the direct code for hotlinking to imgur directly; I've done this a thousand times. The issue is that the forum is automatically compressing it somehow and it's fuzzing up the text and making it too small to work properly.

Ok right, when in doubt always ask the simplest questions.. Next question : Have you rebooted your pc :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sath80JB said:

Ok right, when in doubt always ask the simplest questions.. Next question : Have you rebooted your pc :D

....No, and also I should probably close my 500 Youtube tabs before I complain about site lag ?

Edit: Ok, update: I tried to upload the file to the forum directly but I ran headlong into the file size limit. Boo.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
Couldn't upload it directly either

10 minutes ago, Sath80JB said:

500 Youtube tabs??!! lmao

So basically clilck here https://imgur.com/H0QrlG9 then right click copy paste

And the f u have 500 youyube tabs.. u only need 1

Ye, I got that; the issue is that when I do the hotlink thing it goes all fuzzy and low quality.

as for the youtube tabs, f u I can't live without muh nightcore'd obscure German language pagan metal music videos loaded in a tab at all times ree

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

home of sexual

stuff

If you're building that image what are you setting res/psi at  - also whhhat are you saving it as for file type. 
I don't ever usually have issues posting to the forums and having it compress to be that blurry, if you're PSing this or something 300psi should pretty much always be yur minimum. Also don't save as a compressing file - just go .png simpler

10 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

If you're building that image what are you setting res/psi at  - also whhhat are you saving it as for file type. 
I don't ever usually have issues posting to the forums and having it compress to be that blurry, if you're PSing this or something 300psi should pretty much always be yur minimum. Also don't save as a compressing file - just go .png simpler

I'm using paint, it's a .JPEG and 742kb. The .png is 2.6 flipping megabytes m8. The real issue is that the comic I graffiti'd used as a base for my transformative work was already a huge and detailed file.

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm using paint, it's a .JPEG and 742kb. The .png is 2.6 flipping megabytes m8. The real issue is that the comic I graffiti'd used as a base for my transformative work was already a huge and detailed file.

bahaha jpeg

well that is your problem, you're just refusing to fix it. Who gets upset over 2.6mb damn most of my images are giant compared to that.

6 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

bahaha jpeg

well that is your problem, you're just refusing to fix it. Who gets upset over 2.6mb damn most of my images are giant compared to that.

Apparently the forum software does, it says "max total size 0.13MB" and it's fuzzing the hell out of my comic even when it shows up fine on Imgur. Hence my posting the link so people could see it properly.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Apparently the forum software does, it says "max total size 0.13MB" and it's fuzzing the hell out of my comic even when it shows up fine on Imgur. Hence my posting the link so people could see it properly.

Seems like excuses. 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm sure if you asked someone about that size thing they could help out, but i mean

ok