Jump to content
Micchan

Propaganda time

Recommended Posts

Good shit

"That is attrition policy, good guess"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mitsuru said:

Bildergebnis für community ant meme

I had to expand it three times. Would've been easier to make if you guys didn't keep screwing up. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WISD0MTREE said:

I had to expand it three times. Would've been easier to make if you guys didn't keep screwing up. ;) 

Yeah it's such a screw up. I'll find comfort in looking at your alliance score. 😢

totalscrewup.png

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Yeah it's such a screw up. I'll find comfort in looking at your alliance score. 😢

totalscrewup.png

How much of that was from spying and airstriking troops? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

How much of that was from spying and airstriking troops? 

What else can you airstrike besides soldiers when you all have nothing else left in your nations? 🤔

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hodor said:

LOLOL.thumb.PNG.1b535459b459f8ab6f651ebeeaaf2b2d.PNG

LOL.thumb.PNG.5f8d7863ac6b6ff2e47275ad87165cba.PNG

Misclicks happen when you've had too much to drink. I wanted to hit the timeline, but I failed.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

What else can you airstrike besides soldiers when you all have nothing else left in your nations? 🤔

Our tanks, planes, and ships. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

 

Y'all can decide who got the text, who sent the text, who's the bus and who's the cameraman

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.