An Orbis Chronicle: The Fall of Buorhann

Smith

51 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Hippos have ugly short legs

KdJK1ho.gif

On a side note, seeing some of the ex-Mensa people talking about outnumbering and lack of a CB.. Well. 

MSrSKuN.gif

In seriousness though, I do look forward to seeing the CB made clear on why this is going down.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

"Arkiri the Hateful"

Im just happy Im used in a DoW,   

Welcome to our endless lands traveler, you may burn our villages but our horse archers will always send an arrow through your chest when you least expect it.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

17 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

"Arkiri the Hateful"

Im just happy Im used in a DoW,   

Welcome to our endless lands traveler, you may burn our villages but our horse archers will always send an arrow through your chest when you least expect it.

This actually isn't the DoW. Nizam Adrienne posted that. This is a symptom of my free time. I am happy you like it though

• Like 2

C0r3Fye.png

I don't mind having my pixels burned to the ground, but what is exactly the CB here? Or are we now just warring for the sake of war? I would like to war for the sake of war, but I don't like when people make shit up.

see, the initial declaration post, which is a fairly detailed text, when actually read might tell you something of the reasons behind the declaration.

Maybe

53 minutes ago, Senry said:

see, the initial declaration post, which is a fairly detailed text, when actually read might tell you something of the reasons behind the declaration.

Maybe

Yes, some of us are well aware of it.

>they hate us

>Lordship bit the rumors too hard

>no actual plots

>just war stuff

It's all good.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Senry said:

Maybe

We all know hippos can't read. Jeez, Senry, have a heart.

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

18 hours ago, Micchan said:

You don't even need legs, you can float

Who needs legs when you can just tear your quads on stage

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

23 hours ago, Smith said:

Legends tell of a Great Hippo. A prophet of Dio. A fierce warrior. Who, when reborn in the belly of a snake, ascended to godhood. Embolden by nearly unlimited power and a great PR campaign, this green hippopotamus decided to form his own alliance, known as The Golden Echo Chamber.

Their stated goal was simple: to war and war often. This golden chamber attracted followers from all over such as Fanag the Hawk, Keynes the Persuasive, and Justin the Sassy.

However, a great darkness infiltrated their chamber. These nefarious agents, such as Arkiri the Hateful and Settra the OOCer Attacker, tortured the land. They persecuted the less fortunate and bullied children. Buorhann asked his friend Horsecock the Horse Cock (who was as smart as his name suggests) what he should do about this mess. "My magnificent hippo, your PR is so great thanks to your recent success, all will believe your every word. Simply make as many excuses as your mouth allows and the fools who hear you will believe it.”

Emboldened by this advice, Buorhann set out, determined to take as little accountability for his alliance’s actions as possible.

Soon afterwards, they set out on a great campaign. A coalition had been formed against the empire known only as Roqovia. They despised Roqovia for their perceived inaction, avoidance of war, and a particular dislike of hamsters in general.

Determined to prove their worth, The Golden Echo Chamber set out and fought Roqovia’s most powerful dukedoms such as Polaris and ODN. From the stats they accumulated, it would have been easy to mistakenly believe they intentionally targeted the ones who they thought would be the easiest targets.

The war, however, soon began to turn against them. With a possible defeat in sight, Buorhann decided to betray the values he had learned as a Prophet of Dio and sacrifice the morals he founded The Golden Echo Chamber upon. He did the unthinkable, something that had never been done before. He signed a 6 month NAP. Now Buorhann was in a panic. How would he explain doing the very thing he sought out to oppose?

But, then he remembered his old friend Horsecock’s advice. So, with a twinkle in his eye, he announced to the world, “It is literally everyone else’s fault that we did this. In fact, it is mainly the fault of those we did not invite to join this war.”

Buorhann smiled contently, thinking all would believe this obvious lie. However, he was wrong. Deep in his laboratory, the Radiant Scientist Lordship analyzed what Buorhann had said “After running several calculations, I can confirm what this bruh is saying does not add up,” he announced.

Now Buorhann was furious. “Damn that Lordship. How could he have seen through my brilliant and impenetrable bluff?” Soon tensions grew between The Golden Echo Chamber and the Radiant Kingdom. After extensive research via the scientific method, Lordship eventually discovered that The Golden Echo Chamber was plotting an attack upon the Radiant Kingdom. Lordship stood before the Kingdom and proclaimed “My bruhs. We have no choice but to stand up to these villains and expose their lies and treachery.” With this, the two sides went to war.

What happens from here has yet to be uncovered…

Well written and entertaining.

23 hours ago, rollo said:

anything Buorhann downvotes is OK by me. 

Don't steal my thoughts. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

22 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

>When you need to make up excuses to attack a pair of alliances unconnected to the treaty web that you outnumber 2 to 1

Do you think they could do it fair and square?

21 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

KdJK1ho.gif

On a side note, seeing some of the ex-Mensa people talking about outnumbering and lack of a CB.. Well. 

MSrSKuN.gif

In seriousness though, I do look forward to seeing the CB made clear on why this is going down.

The big bad TKR sphere is scared of a potential attack in which they would still out number the golden !@#$s 15 trillion vs 12

35 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Some day I will have my fight against the hippo, fair and square.

First we must see all the counters. Let's see if this lasts a month. They will without a doubt do much better than nuke bloc could have ever dreamed. 

TKR IS POWER. NONE CAN COMPETE.

O/tkr