An Orbis Chronicle: The Fall of Buorhann

Smith

5 minutes ago, Settra said:

Never said you were a child molester, I said you think about them a lot. Meaning that everyone knows you have urges that you don't act on. No big deal dude.

If I were to say what I thought of you and your posts, I would probably get warned. Good thing for you is, I have room for warning points. 

You're literally a F-u-c-k-i-n-g retard.

I saw the previous post which is now gone, you are saying it. Thats a lie and you're a liar. 

Edited by Mad Max
edited to evade bad word filter, for emphasis.
  • Upvote 6

On 6/7/2018 at 9:00 PM, Smith said:

hamsters

Guinea pigs are revered as living gods in Roqovia.  Hamsters are used exclusively to power the computers in our smart bombs.  Please bear the difference in mind when composing future posts.

Upvoting his post in solidarity?  I see one.  Do you need me to hold your hand from anyone who offends you with poorly thought insults, @Smith?

Just report him.

While you guys are trying hard to spin things or getting your feelings twisted over poor insults, I have a war to strategize over and plan ahead.  You’re big boys and girls, use the mods.  They’re here for a reason.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Upvoting his post in solidarity?  I see one.  Do you need me to hold your hand from anyone who offends you with poorly thought insults, @Smith?

Just report him.

While you guys are trying hard to spin things or getting your feelings twisted over poor insults, I have a war to strategize over and plan ahead.  You’re big boys and girls, use the mods.  They’re here for a reason.

In the spirit of continuing to hold you accountable, allow me to point out one of this big reasons for this war: You guys talking endless amounts of shit about us. See, literally, everything Rickky has posted over the last month.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Lordship said:

In the spirit of continuing to hold you accountable, allow me to point out one of this big reasons for this war: You guys talking endless amounts of shit about us. See, literally, everything Rickky has posted over the last month.

So you wait until they've offed pretty much all treaty ties to attack? I'd expect shit talking tenfold now m8. 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

18 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Yes, some of us are well aware of it.

>they hate us

>Lordship bit the rumors too hard

>no actual plots

>just war stuff

It's all good.

>Your alliance has dedicated itself to talking as much shit as feasibly possible about us and allies since inception. Small wonder we wouldn't get along

>Little more than rumors weren't they :P

>it's only a plot if me, Buorhann, says it is!

>Just war stuff indeed.

"Our FA isn't really our FA, I'm our FA! and if you have a problem with our high gov who are involved in our decision-making process and are privy to high-level information, who also consistently engage in OOC bullshit on the OWF, just block him! It is your fault, not mine. Stop whining and !@#$ing! Why should I be responsible for what my high gov does and says? I don't gag my members!"

20 minutes ago, Thomas Meagher said:

So you wait until they've offed pretty much all treaty ties to attack? I'd expect shit talking tenfold now m8. 

>didn't hit them while they were fighting IQ

"TKR is just a bunch of IQ sympathizers, look at how they help IQ by very very far stretching proxy"

>hit them while they aren't fighting IQ

"TKR are a bunch of weaklings who hit us after we've decided to stick to KT/TGH as a unit!"

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 2

idk i mean there's antagonizing people and then there's being a giant fricking baby and puking everywhere instead of using words

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Smith said:

So TGH's head of FA calls me a child molester and now their membership is upvoting his post in a sign of solidarity. @Buorhann it's been a couple days since you said you don't approve of the way he acts. I guess here is your chance to pretend to care again.

When I upvoted the post, it was literally 'honey monster was here'. I don't know what the post was, but the moderators removing it without simply deleting the post entirely left him with downvotes on a post that didn't exist. In order to counteract that, I upvoted to help his karma against unfair votes. In point of fact, two more downvotes have come up on that post since I upvoted it, showing that he's being targetted for bandwagon downvotes regardless of whatever content he posted.

1 hour ago, Settra said:

Never said you were a child molester, I said you think about them a lot. Meaning that everyone knows you have urges that you don't act on. No big deal dude.

You really need to learn how to tell a joke, bud. That's just not funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, flyboy said:

I never post on here but this makes me want to. This is one of the most terrible things someone could post about someone else. The "No big deal, dude" is just the icing on the douchebag cake. 

Pretty sure that's one cake @Yui wouldn't like...

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

"Please continue to hold me accountable by getting the mods to police my government. As a big boy, I have more important things to do, like edit posts in a weak attempt at spin."

This is so much more effort than just actually dealing with the problem, Buorhann. Then you'd have all the time you need to plan your war.

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

god dammit stop saying so much dumb shit.  i only have so many hours in the day to make shitpost gifs.  that last one took three hours.  for 40 seconds.  now we've got pedophile accusations and buorhann acting shiftier than mike pence when he sees a hole in an airport bathroom stall

• Upvote 5

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

It’s always amazing to see how quickly everyone turns against people who are perceived as the losers simply because of mob mentality. Half of you weren’t or just didn’t say this before the war started, now that the war is ongoing, here comes all the TGH haters. 

I understand our approach to the game is quite different from yours, but still the way you guys flip script is hilarious.

• Like 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Just now, Sargun said:

yeah i wonder what why calling people nazis and pedophiles makes them not like you??? it is a fricking mystery innit lad

That isn’t want I said, so I’ll repeat it again. It’s amazing how people will stay quiet about things that they swear matter to them and then turn around and act like they care simply because the alliance is at war with another alliance. Buorhann and TGH runs itself a lot differently than most alliances, but the fact that majority of these characters have never spoken an ill word about TGH, to now act like they’ve been upset for months, is hilarious.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=