We Know What Thalmor Did

Réjs

On 6/13/2018 at 6:34 AM, Starbuck said:

Ok ok guys if you really want to know:

Thalmor kicked my dog

On 6/13/2018 at 8:39 AM, Thalmor said:

Look, it was an accident. I was texting a friend, I wasn't watching where I was going, he walk/ran in front of me, and next thing I know wham he yelps and jumps away.

I've felt really bad about it ever since. Next time I come visit I'll stop by that new steakhouse and bring him a steak or something. Hope he's doing alright.

On 6/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, Hodor said:

Thalmor kicked Starbuck's dog and then tried to bribe him into silence with steak.

On 6/13/2018 at 12:41 PM, Smith said:

I saw Thalmor laugh after kicking the dog. It was no accident.

Can I just say you're all fricking great. Like damn this made me laugh so damn hard ?.

Side note: get fricked Thalmor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, King Dabs said:

?Side note: get fricked Thalmor.

Although the space allotted here can't possibly suffice to elaborate in detail on the long list of Thalmor's hotheaded agendas—including the patronizing, the incontinent, the ethically bankrupt, and especially the uncongenial—I'll use what little space I have to love the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it. For the sake of review, Thalmor has been deluding people into believing that the government should be beholden to special interests, campaign donors, and lobbyists. Don't let him delude you, too. I've run into some distressing examples of confirmation bias among his plenipotentiaries. For instance, they insist that Thalmor is a martyr for freedom and a victim of chauvinism. Interestingly, though, they fail to notice that Thalmor has boasted publicly that he intends to spheterize other people's belongings. It's one thing for such toxic ideas to be conceived in the clandestine meeting places of international terror organizations but quite another for them to be promoted as Thalmor has, out in the open. This development lends credence to my claim that Thalmor can't fool me. I've met predatory, unconscionable backstabbers before so I know that Thalmor's coalition is not a cultural or religious assemblage, as Thalmor purports it to be. Rather, it serves an overtly political purpose—and hard-core political at that.

Every time Thalmor tells his companions that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question. If anything will free us from the shackles of his despicable jobations, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that Thalmor has been breaking the mind and spirit, castrating the character, and killing the career of anyone whose ideas he deems to be argumentative. Alas, Thalmor doesn't stop there. In fact, he can't stop there because he's determined to disprove that he has a strategy. His strategy is to abandon the idea of universal principles and focus illegitimately on the particular. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Thalmor.

Sticky-fingered, lecherous misers like Thalmor are not born—they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Thalmor distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions. He intends to create a new social class. Incomprehensible, parasitic showboaters, lethargic, careless practitioners of tokenism, and bookish luftmenschen will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their compeers. I hope I haven't bored you by writing an entire letter about Thalmor. Still, this letter was the best way to explain to you that Thalmor's comprehension is weak and his understanding is minimal.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Django Jane said:

@Mad Max Let me take you on a journey, friend. Play this instrumental and read along with me.....

I'm upset

Almost 15M on my head, it's disrespect

So offended that I had to double check

Always take killin’ Templars over peace

That's why they need us out the way

What you expect?

Got a lot of blood and it's cold

Thalmor tryna get me for my soul

Thankful for the Farkers that I know

Can't go fifty-fifty with no Buo

Oldheads say “Queenie, pay your dues

Gotta give the game what it wants”

But y’all know I do what the fck I want

Me and Kastor been havin’ static since day 1

Outta Ashland, players love to pop a lot of shit then come around

Word to "The" Bloc, they done seen us put it down

Fuggahs askin' if I'm cool

Nah I'm upset

Almost 15M on my head, it's disrespect

So offended that I had to double check

You tryna check?

It's The Revolutionary March to the Sea, fuggahs think we playin' chess

So what's next?

Jump up out of update like we possessed

To the Holy Land, yeah I’m trippin’ less

End up gettin' loose and gettin' DMs from my ex (hey Justin!)

"SOS," "So many Ls"

That's the only time I ever shoot below my score (skrr)

Why you keep on shootin' if you know The Horde’s rep is dead? (Skrr)

They say “Coming for their necks gets you some respect

We know you got that blood and it's cold”

Thalmor keep tryna get me for my soul

Thankful for TCW that I know

Can't go fifty-fifty with no Buo (ayy, ayy)

Every month, they say don't love me, but obvi puttin' on a front

They gon' try and settle for white peace and make it on a run

Then gon' ask me how I'm doin'?

I'm upset

Almost 15M on my head I can't accept, yeah

'Least it makes me feel someone tried their best, yeah

Want to waste all your air, be my guest

Made me drop a fleet and and some planes (boom)

But I'm blessed, I just checked

Hate me, never met me in the flesh

Say they got some commies they gotta Pinochet

That shit is in a box to the left, next to their scalps and their necks

Got a lot of blood and it's cold

Thalmor keep tryna get me for my soul (for my soul)

Thankful for Radiance that I know (that I know)

Can't go fifty-fifty with no Buo…

honestly the best

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/17/2018 at 7:11 PM, Starbuck said:

Maybe an alliance that just got out of a month long war shouldn’t be talking shit, plotting against us, and antagonizing everyone and their mother.

It’s called playing this game well

You saying there's anyone in Orbis who actually doesn't talk shit about TKR?

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

1 hour ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

Pretty sure everyone talks shit about TKR and everyone else in this game. Dig deeper. 

On 6/17/2018 at 10:11 AM, Starbuck said:

Maybe an alliance that just got out of a month long war shouldn’t be talking shit, plotting against us, and antagonizing everyone and their mother.

"Cause, meet Effect. Effect, this is....Oh you know who this is (insert hearty laugh)!"

It's really not rocket science and doesn't deserve the overanalysis it's gotten. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3563184

5 hours ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

I only talk shit about smith

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Still have no idea what happened.

Just seems like a lot of OOC nonsense.

The least you guys could do is debate on the OOC section of the forum if you want to debate RL politics.

Bleh.

On that note, I'm going to go back to playing HoI4 and do some world conquest as non-aligned Romania.

• Upvote 1

...so it's 1947, and there's over 60m casualties with the Axis kdr = 2:1.

Finally, we've reached the point where there's as many casualties as there have been abortions in America since it was legalized.

Also, I have 23 a-bombs, and I make one every two weeks.

Germany and Italy tried to convert me to fascism, but I banned it and got my democratic politician as well as Democratic Opposition Voicing Protests, so the fascists can never reach the 70% influence they need to take over.

Meanwhile, I have 200+ factories in the Balkans alone, and short of America, I'm the top exporter of oil from my synthetic refineries.

All the majors except America are at "All Adults Serve" or "Scraping the Barrel" for conscription laws as well.

This is how you report the facts instead of beating around the bush on what's really happening in a conflict.

Oh... and what kind of war in PnW results in a crash in market prices?

Ammo and steel are practically unprofitable now even with maximum efficiency and project boosting. You're better off building commerce and civic buildings at this point.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

5 pages in and I still don’t know what Thalmor did. 

It's really not a question of what Thalmor did so much as a question of which of his innumerable atrocities is being referred to right now

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

He kicked the shit out of some vegan female dog. Which is most definitely a valid CB since it constitutes animal abuse, sexism and bigotry / intolerance towards the dog's dietary choices.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Still have no idea what happened.

Just seems like a lot of OOC nonsense.

The least you guys could do is debate on the OOC section of the forum if you want to debate RL politics.

Bleh.

On that note, I'm going to go back to playing HoI4 and do some world conquest as non-aligned Romania.

Here you go again. Popping up out of irrelevance with jibber jabber. Where do you see anything OOC? I just see you bringing it up out of the depths of NoCaresDubs

19 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Clues abound! You guys make for the worst detectives ever....

Edited by Django Jane
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

Thalmor should be put on a public trial 

giphy.gif

What's the point when the entire system is corrupt and protecting him from his umpteenth "mistake"? #nojusticenopeace

Edited by Django Jane

10 hours ago, Django Jane said:

Here you go again. Popping up out of irrelevance with jibber jabber. Where do you see anything OOC? I just see you bringing it up out of the depths of NoCaresDubs

Clues abound! You guys make for the worst detectives ever....

When people spew nonsense, it means it's all OOC since there's no IC justification.

Frankly, if I was the admin, I'd probably block you people from declaring war on each other for a month until you reveal what the IC justification is here.

We're not getting paid to be professional detectives here. We're playing the game for fun, but now you turn it into work.

Out with it or begone.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

When people spew nonsense, it means it's all OOC since there's no IC justification.

Frankly, if I was the admin, I'd probably block you people from declaring war on each other for a month until you reveal what the IC justification is here.

We're not getting paid to be professional detectives here. We're playing the game for fun, but now you turn it into work.

Out with it or begone.

2savage4me