We Know What Thalmor Did

Réjs

1 minute ago, King Dabs said:

Well Et being their training grounds it only makes sense to go after them and with tgh being their allies with an mdp with them mostly likely they'd counter. Better we blitz em all ya know?

Sooo.... ET isn't declaring its independence?

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

They will never capture me.

HA8S0gU.jpg

Speaking of Fark, I wonder how they feel now that the ally that stood by as they burned are in a coalition with the guys who rolled them?

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

1 minute ago, ArcKnox said:

Speaking of Fark, I wonder how they feel now that the ally that stood by as they burned are in a coalition with the guys who rolled them?

This was already covered here 

Congratulations, you are now on the same plane of posting as Steve. That's the biggest L anyone is going to take this war. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

i wonder why everyone has to wonder what fark thinks instead of asking them

probably because they don't actually give a shit about what fark thinks and are making a painfully transparent attempt to drive a wedge in anywhere they can

• Upvote 3

Aight, comming from Panth HQ. They told me an amazing strat that many people use... VM for a but more than a month and just wait until someone Pearl Harbours. But o wait you can't be! Ww2 would have been easier if the allies just VM'd smh

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

They will never capture me.

HA8S0gU.jpg

CAN'T CATCH ME I AM THE GINGERBREAD MAN

2 hours ago, Quichwe10 said:

Sooo.... ET isn't declaring its independence?

I think you were not filled up on that, my conrade ideas for ET Liberation were to found a LGBTQ Communal Caliphate and peform an neverending revolution against KT and most importantly Thalmors FA. That is our final boss.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

And now the enemy can only pray for rains down in Africa as that is more plausible than a victory.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

The Commie Cucks march on the poor homeless man yelling obscenity's at the wind... Who will win, the half naked social crusader or the drunk old man throwing his fists at God?

• Upvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

37 minutes ago, Rimski said:

And now the enemy can only pray for rains down in Africa as that is more plausible than a victory.

our allies are literally pokemon you fool they can change the weather status

4 hours ago, Featherine said:

The bittersweet sound of Chaos. Something Orbis needs. Thanks for reviving the forums TRF.

Do not take the name of Chaos in vain; we have nothing to do with any of this.

0cd09512ca3eca414574848c6ec58733.jpg

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg