We Know What Thalmor Did

Réjs

5 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Should've seen that the only way you were gonna declare war was with OOC stuff.

if youre doing it for rp purposes isnt it just ic when we retaliate

• Upvote 5

Just now, Quichwe10 said:

Guys, what's happening? Did ET declare gib independencias? Is Thaldad couping? Was this why Keegoz was on at day tick?

Our friends at the Revolutionary Front declared war on the Knight's Templar for who knows what Thalmor did this time. Thalmor seems to have committed crimes against Orbis and her people almost every month surprised he's not rotting in a dungeon at this point. I am not sure about the other two though. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Featherine said:

Our friends at the Revolutionary Front declared war on the Knight's Templar for who knows what Thalmor did this time. Thalmor seems to have committed crimes against Orbis and her people almost every month surprised he's not rotting in a dungeon at this point. I am not sure about the other two though. 

...I should probably keep OWF on my more regular reading list, but I failed the marshmallow test for Rimworld and bought it. Literally the next update might be version 1.0 too damnit. Accidentally getting a chicken explosion and starving through the winter was not on the planned list of things to happen, but apparently animals can live off of beer just fine. Granted, most of the ones that didn't die of starvation died of cirrhosis, but that's besides the point.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Featherine said:

Well Et being their training grounds it only makes sense to go after them and with tgh being their allies with an mdp with them mostly likely they'd counter. Better we blitz em all ya know?

2 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

(snip)

I don't pay attention either. People just post war declarations as a defibrillator for the forums nowadays. 

I'm not complaining.

Edited by Featherine
  • Upvote 2