Let's Dance!

Adrienne

7 hours ago, Lairah said:

For someone supposedly so experiencedin politics, you do an awfully good job of missing the joke.

Oh I'm not experienced. I'm a simple minded stable boy with the vocabulary of a pokemon.

• Upvote 4

On 6/16/2018 at 10:41 PM, Cooper_ said:

This doesn't look pretty... 

The Golden Horde1096477504_ScreenShot2018-06-16at10_32_58PM.png.41d5892f5eeab017e3d4ceb78d27e990.png

Knights Templar1716066528_ScreenShot2018-06-16at10_31_30PM.png.5ff014ebc5ac3f28d36f31b9b2a33a80.png

Esquire Templar

1254977710_ScreenShot2018-06-16at10_33_24PM.png.02786255e0383098c8f4803958ccb95e.png

I think there is a lesson learned: Don't mess with our beloved leader @Nizam Adrienne.

Score isn't really an accurate or true representation of monetary damage dealt, nor does it tell the whole story of commissioning and decommissioning of armies before the war started.

Edited by Rygus
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rygus said:

Score isn't really an accurate or true representation of monetary damage dealt, nor does it tell the whole story of commissioning and decommissioning of armies before the war started.

Right, if you alliances were at max military when the war started the drop would be bigger

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Right, if you alliances were at max military when the war started the drop would be bigger

Would explain why I had some TKR members message me out of the blue and tell me to max our military.  Good attempt at baiting.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Felkey said:

Because we were so quick to hit you? You had like a week to prepare once we started building up.

I'm not quite sure it was that anyone could see what was happening from a mile off. It's likely more a fact that it's harder for your lower fighters if they stay low. You swoop get swamped rinse and repeat.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

4 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

I'm not quite sure it was that anyone could see what was happening from a mile off. It's likely more a fact that it's harder for your lower fighters if they stay low. You swoop get swamped rinse and repeat.

If they were going no ground or ships I might agree, but tgh was holding 50-60% ground (KT probably at 35%) and and equal amount of ships if I remember. It raised their score enough to be a self defeating strategy if that was indeed their intent. If you're going that route you gotta hard commit, can't go half way because we mostly got even city matchups anyways. 

4 hours ago, Felkey said:

If they were going no ground or ships I might agree, but tgh was holding 50-60% ground (KT probably at 35%) and and equal amount of ships if I remember. It raised their score enough to be a self defeating strategy if that was indeed their intent. If you're going that route you gotta hard commit, can't go half way because we mostly got even city matchups anyways. 

Tbh I haven't got a dog in this fight all I know is on my military tracker TGH was showing low military on the day of war.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Tbh I haven't got a dog in this fight all I know is on my military tracker TGH was showing low military on the day of war.

Define low, they were on 55% tanks and 43% ships, that's a relatively high peace time build and a really poor place to be if the objective was to stay low.

Edited by Felkey

Based on the % on June 6, 2018 you were holding an average of 2/3/5/2

I would call being a double buy away from max pretty damn high if you somehow didn't realize we were militarizing.

Edit: for reference here were your % on the date in question:

Soldiers: 36.47% 

Tanks: 56.9% 

Aircraft: 93.98% 

Ships: 43.45%

Edited by Felkey

On 6/21/2018 at 5:42 PM, Micchan said:

Edited by Rygus

5 hours ago, Felkey said:

Based on the % on June 6, 2018 you were holding an average of 2/3/5/2

I would call being a double buy away from max pretty damn high if you somehow didn't realize we were militarizing.

B-but that's my normal militarization

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>