Let's Dance!

Adrienne

2 hours ago, Lairah said:

An exception to the rule does not a meaningful resistance make, when you are complaining about a horde twice your score. Of course, now, it's probably more like 3 or 4x. Unless you, and not just you, but others can do that consistently, it's utterly irrelevant, and will change nothing about the fact of the situation as a whole. It will simply make yours slightly less awful.

When you lose, and you get beat down. I’m gonna laugh.

• Like 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

5 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I was very disappointed in what happened as well, I had no idea Felky(and others..) was that type of person or the situation would be allowed to happen in the manner it did as I took this job. It really blew my mind. The massive smear campaign and outright lies they told people stunned me. It's nice to see the truth come out though, what happened was ridiculous, a government using it's sway to blow up another's discord so they can steal their members. Panthoen is now almost at the member count it was at pre TCWing though, so loosing our TCW-corrupted gov did allow us to make the changes we needed atleast.

I look forward to seeing what people say now that everything I have been saying has been proven correct beyond all doubt. Thank you for bringing this evidence to light @Buorhann

So lets see you got 3 new whales who left tCW because they didn't like taxes after war and so formed their own micro. Got annihilated by Japanese whalers TEst, disbanded and joined Pantheon. As well as a whole bunch of new players many of which are being raided.... So yeah Pantheon is upto the same calibre as it was before. Also spell your alliance name right next time.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Haydon said:

Hmm, what is there not enough of in this war??? Ah yes, MEMES!

2c40fu.jpg

There's a whole thread of them.... https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/23445-propaganda-time/

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

And now there's 3 threads of them; this one, that one, and this other one
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/23469-with-war-comes-memes/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/11/2018 at 11:22 PM, Sphinx said:

So lets see you got 3 new whales who left tCW because they didn't like taxes after war and so formed their own micro. Got annihilated by Japanese whalers TEst, disbanded and joined Pantheon. As well as a whole bunch of new players many of which are being raided.... So yeah Pantheon is upto the same calibre as it was before. Also spell your alliance name right next time.

You're welcome.  Sweeping dust into Pantheon's face to remind them that their very name is unearned vanity is a gift only the True Pantheon delivers wholesale.  

Edited by Khestra

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And now there's 3 threads of them; this one, that one, and this other one
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/23469-with-war-comes-memes/

There's two meme threads?! :o 

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

To the guy's in easy mode....how many times orbis gonna let you push your weight around?

To the guy's not in easy mode.....throwing 100 nukes takes the sting away from getting trampled.

To all parties......git gud

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

To the guy's not in easy mode.....throwing 100 nukes takes the sting away from getting trampled.

And lose miserably like NB? They're actually putting up a fight which is more than you lot ever did in SALT.

• Upvote 2

On 6/11/2018 at 7:35 PM, Kastor said:

When you lose, and you get beat down. I’m gonna laugh.

I'll be sure to pretend as if your refusal to acknowledge reality and finding humor in people accepting it is in anyway relevant at all. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lairah said:

I'll be sure to pretend as if your refusal to acknowledge reality and finding humor in people accepting it is in anyway relevant at all. 

"Your post isn't relevant at all so I'm going to take time out to type a snarky reply because that's just how irrelevant you are."

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

9 hours ago, Thalmor said:

"Your post isn't relevant at all so I'm going to take time out to type a snarky reply because that's just how irrelevant you are."

To be fair, it was Kastor. 

This whole thread

bbFWeCd.gif

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

13 hours ago, Joshua Limpkin said:

And lose miserably like NB? They're actually putting up a fight which is more than you lot ever did in SALT.

Well let's see anyone from any side of this war do 3.5 billion in damages. Still salty eh? Just to set the record straight it was 300 on 60 not the 300 vs 200ish being faced now. If these true stats aren't good enough for your programmed brain please feel free to lick me where I poop

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

By responding to kastor, you broke protocol on responding to kastor.

I would like to take this opportunity to blame @Dio Brando for not informing i, a new, learning player, of these customs. It is clearly not my fault and therefore i shall and have blamed another. 

• Downvote 1