Let's Dance!

Adrienne

7 minutes ago, Felkey said:

So umm your smoking gun is your own milcom (tricerius = shiho for those of you who don't know) literally in there agreeing with and supporting us. He told people in there to tell others to "join tcw" and told sphinx that he should delete channels to deny fist any potential logs he could use against us. Keep in mind this was all in retaliation towards someone who had already staged a coup of our former home and began plotting to trash my friends? Are you drunk?

Sure, he was in there, and I originally didn't care what was going on with that whole Pantheon drama bit after the forum drama bit occurred.  Until now, since we're holding allies accountable and whatnot over stuff.

It's definitely not my smoking gun though, I did clearly state it was a "tease".

By the way, did you let TKR know about this?  Or was this another failure of the Information clause?

Just now, Felkey said:

We literally have a copy of the charter, and yeah, it was

That was an older charter before the amendment was added to give the titan that right, as referenced in the Jeric logs. But you already know this XD . DOnt think because you had sphinx blow up our discord that you can hide from this https://imgur.com/F02ddVe

Just now, Buorhann said:

Sure, he was in there, and I originally didn't care what was going on with that whole Pantheon drama bit after the forum drama bit occurred.  Until now, since we're holding allies accountable and whatnot over stuff. 

It's definitely not my smoking gun though, I did clearly state it was a "tease". 

By the way, did you let TKR know about this?  Or was this another failure of the Information clause?

Their own protector knew about our attempts to take what members we could and actively encouraged it, not sure what you are on

1 minute ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

That was an older charter before the amendment was added to give the titan that right, as referenced in the Jeric logs. But you already know this XD . DOnt think because you had sphinx blow up our discord that you can hide from this https://imgur.com/F02ddVe 

And you completely ignore the possibility that jeric was mistaken because we had multiple pantheon high gov confirm we had the right charter before we started operating under it for our arguments.

2 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Their own protector knew about our attempts to take what members we could and actively encouraged it, not sure what you are on

I didn't ask about Syndicate.  I asked about TKR, your MDP ally, with your (And others) involvement in the whole affairs.

Edited by Buorhann

Just now, Buorhann said:

I didn't ask about Syndicate.  I asked about TKR, your MDP ally. 

And I'm saying if their own protector was ok with it how does you argument impact me in anyway. What I told tkr is really irrelevant to a situation you are trying to bring up to derail this thread.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Sure, he was in there, and I originally didn't care what was going on with that whole Pantheon drama bit after the forum drama bit occurred.  Until now, since I desperately want to change the subject and make this about alliances not involved in our current conflict. 

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 5

C0r3Fye.png

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Look whos playing the world police now, stay on subject. 

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Don't let Buorhann, and TKR/TCW catfighting distract you from the glorious fact that those logs show even Pantheon's old gov thought that most of their alliance were dumber than a sack of rocks.

I guess Fist really doesn't have to do much to surpass his predecessors lmao ?

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

6 hours ago, Lairah said:

I don't count hurling missiles as any meaningful resistance. Any meaningful resistance you mount, i have addressed by noting that you'll get hacked apart by people more militarized than you.

Feel free to explain if i'm missing something, though. I don't see it right now. Unless you have a secretly group of allies about to jump in, that'd be very amusing.

Would you count beiging an attacker with a missile as "meaningful resistance"?
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=313243

Missiles can literally win wars in the right circumstances. A good chunk of all the wars I've ever won have been won with missiles, in fact.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Felkey said:

And I'm saying if their own protector was ok with it how does you argument impact me in anyway. What I told tkr is really irrelevant to a situation you are trying to bring up to derail this thread.

Derailing?

My point is how the TKR sphere is becoming or already is a threat.  May want to scroll up a couple of replies to see that.  Apparently one of the reasons why we're being hit is because of my opinion on that.  So why not share more information behind my opinion since we're already at war now?

You have TKR protecting an alliance (and friends) that sought to dismantle another alliance because of one player.  Which I just showed.

You have TKR also protecting an alliance that was behind the plot of a massive bank heist (Lordship is aware of this, but may have not seen the log yet)

We already saw TKR's involvement with Nuke Bloc, out of the blue "defense" clause pulled.

And what's going on now.

While certainly not stagnating the game, they are definitely greatly involved more now than most have been.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Oh boy.  I never made it a point that you're doing too much.  Do all you want, but don't claim "We're not a threat" and then get all in a hussy when players have a opinion about how TKR is a growing threat (Or not a threat already).

>Rumor mills

I'd LOVE for you to point out those holes, because I can clearly show where you're absolutely wrong or you're not being told the whole story.

You're right, we would defend KT as we have a MDP with them now.  I do not deny that and I never hold it against an alliance for hitting all the allies/protectorates of their target.  It's a good sound tactic that I regularly employed myself, and I do honor my treaties - with both information AND protection.  I'd be a hypocrite if I was to condemn such actions.

>your posting is anti-TKR/coalition build

So your action is to be the World Police now on anyone who talks poorly of TKR or it's associates?  Fair enough.  (No, I never sent Justin over to the PM of TCW.  That would be me claiming you guys sent Felkey over to Pantheon, etc, that's dumb and paranoia).

>Spanish Armada link

I did very clearly talk to Lordship about it, and he was intentionally vague.  In fact, looking back to our chats, it brought up some more interesting things that I may address later.

>whining

"Why are you whining and not just fighting?"  You mean pointing out the various stuff about TKR, your reasonings, etc?  We are going to fight.  I'm simply backing my opinion on why TKR is a threat.  Why are you so upset about that?  Should feel complimented, if anything, to rise up to that position like others have done before you.  Did you expect to reach #1 status and receive no blow back on it?  It's happened to many alliances before yours that was in that previous spot.  Your time to shine.

We will enjoy the war.

A tease, however:

https://imgur.com/a/JifdYlj

So should we hold TKR accountable for the actions of these players (Most of them their allies) and how they handled the Pantheon situation because they got mad at a previous TKR member coming back to take over Pantheon?  Well, maybe not us, as in TGH, but you know - the community or something.

Anyways, there's more behind my previous claims I stated.  I'd love to know what holes you see, because I can patch them up publicly if need be.

Oh, honey. If you think that was getting hissy, you're in for a very rude awakening. (Also, hissy not hussy, unless you're trying to up the insults here.)

Regarding the Spanish Armada link, you specifically said "not sure why you didn't hit them if you knew they were plotting against you". The "oh, talk to them first" is pretty garbage advice.
> Adrienne: "Oh, hey, Keegoz, we have these logs showing a KT high gov member extensively discussing with a KT member their plans to isolate us and hit us. Know anything about that?"
Keegoz: "Nope, they have nothing to do with FA direction, sorry."
> Keegoz (to KT gov): "Guys, we need to work on our opsec."

But glad we can both agree you would have stood by them in this instance and so preempting you alongside them was a pretty justified action.

Nice job pulling in the world police narrative again but, to clarify, I don't give two shits if you like TKR or not. You're welcome to say whatever you like but don't be disappointed when we decide to call you on it. 

Also, what exactly is the relevance of that screenshot? It was pretty well defined by both sides that those who wanted to stay in Pantheon would and those who wanted to leave would. I seem to remember you making the same offer as TCW around this time as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Also, what exactly is the relevance of that screenshot? It was pretty well defined by both sides that those who wanted to stay in Pantheon would and those who wanted to leave would. I seem to remember you making the same offer as TCW around this time as well.

>"We need to work on our opsec"

That's putting words in his mouth, isn't it?

>made the same offer

I sure did, but I don't see where I criticized the merger part?  I thought my point was pretty clear.  It's one thing to have an alliance naturally disband and merge, but it's another to protect a select group of individuals who incited the disbandment in spite of a player.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I was very disappointed in what happened as well, I had no idea Felky(and others..) was that type of person or the situation would be allowed to happen in the manner it did as I took this job. It really blew my mind. The massive smear campaign and outright lies they told people stunned me. It's nice to see the truth come out though, what happened was ridiculous, a government using it's sway to blow up another's discord so they can steal their members. Panthoen is now almost at the member count it was at pre TCWing though, so loosing our TCW-corrupted gov did allow us to make the changes we needed atleast.

I look forward to seeing what people say now that everything I have been saying has been proven correct beyond all doubt. Thank you for bringing this evidence to light @Buorhann

22 minutes ago, Felkey said:

So umm your smoking gun is your own milcom (tricerius = shiho for those of you who don't know) literally in there agreeing with and supporting us. He told people in there to tell others to "join tcw" and told sphinx that he should delete channels to deny fist any potential logs he could use against us. Keep in mind this was all in retaliation towards someone who had already staged a coup of our former home and began plotting to trash my friends? Are you drunk?

8 minutes ago, Felkey said:

These logs buorhann posted do concern me a little. You are right that Chaunce was okay with you guys getting your own word out there as Fist had his, given that we did not want to interfere with internal affairs. The miscellaneous elements in the logs involving other things have me a little bit uncomfortable. There have been giant shitfests over less.

I have no idea where chaunce's head is at ofcourse, but i'm fairly sure tS would prefer this particular episode of a tCW-pant drama we'd hoped had finally been over with to be skipped/ended. I don't think dwelling on it will make either side look much better. Only way to go is down with that :/.

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>"We need to work on our opsec"

That's putting words in his mouth, isn't it?

>made the same offer

I sure did, but I don't see where I criticized the merger part?  I thought my point was pretty clear.

> That's putting words in his mouth, isn't it?

Was giving a hypothetical scenario. Bringing information like this to someone's gov only patches the leak, not stops the plot.

> Merger

I don't see where TCW criticized the merger either. Do you have a point?

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Nizam Adrienne said:

> That's putting words in his mouth, isn't it?

Was giving a hypothetical scenario. Bringing information like this to someone's gov only patches the leak, not stops the plot.

> Merger

I don't see where TCW criticized the merger either. Do you have a point?

Glad you admitted it was a hypothetical.

I edited in the point.

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Glad you admitted it was a hypothetical.

I edited in the point.

Pretty sure Pantheon's still an alliance, so what disbandment?

BrOQBND.jpg

12 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Love how you're suddenly defending NB

-Screenshot of NB-

Not defending them.  Using tCW/TKR's actions on them to back up my claim as to why TKR is a threat.

I'm pretty sure on the forums I even said as such that NB deserved to get hit from all the "Come at us" talk they had.

1 minute ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Pretty sure Pantheon's still an alliance, so what disbandment?

You're right, the previous term I used was dismantling.  Which those screenshots show an effort of, with the deletion of channels, interior information, etc.

17 minutes ago, Smith said:

"Maybe if I can get TCW/Pantheon drama going again people will forget how poorly we have handled everything involving this conflict"

“Maybe it we circlejerk and agree with each other we can just ignore all of Buorhann’s finely tuned points about this conflict.”

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Would you count beiging an attacker with a missile as "meaningful resistance"?
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=313243

Missiles can literally win wars in the right circumstances. A good chunk of all the wars I've ever won have been won with missiles, in fact.

An exception to the rule does not a meaningful resistance make, when you are complaining about a horde twice your score. Of course, now, it's probably more like 3 or 4x. Unless you, and not just you, but others can do that consistently, it's utterly irrelevant, and will change nothing about the fact of the situation as a whole. It will simply make yours slightly less awful.

• Downvote 1