Let's Dance!

Adrienne

8 hours ago, Hodor said:

The fact that Starbuck’s entire post was present tense? And took a pretty aggressive/offensive tone? He wasn’t reminiscing.

Well, like rey already pointed out, most of Starbuck's post is about what ET was like while he was a member of it, in the past. The last parapgraph does appear to be in the present tense and like I said Keegoz is totally right in correcting Starbuck on the current state of ET, but the paragraph, while possibly inaccurate, strikes me as an opinion derived from past personal experience and I don't think it constitutes pretending in any way.

There's a difference between pretending to know something that's true and erroneously believing something that was formerly true to still be a valid. The former is intentionally dishonest while the latter is an honest mistake anyone could make. If Keegoz had just said Starbuck was wrong, I probably wouldn't have said anything. But claiming that he's pretending also implies that he's being dishonest and I don't believe that's accurate nor fair in this case.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

1 hour ago, Lairah said:

You mean the part where you try to 1 ship TKR only to realize that they are heretics to the glorious strategy of Roquentin and actually use ships?

Or the part where you're now in the same position as Nuke Bloc, where you'll be getting attacked by people half, or even a third your size, and your options are either to take it, or build up and then expose yourself to people on a bit more equal tiering? 

The war is effectively over. There's nothing you're going to be able to do that will ever close up the monstrosity of a gap that exists between damage dealt. At best, you'll beat up on people with 7 cities, to get your skulls cracked by somebody with 12 for building up at all, and take more damage doing so than you deal, because you're beating up on people with 7 cities.

Although, i suppose the Nuke Bloc method of just sitting there and getting shredded just isn't TGH's style.

Yeah, no, you really don't know what you're talking about here m8. Nuke Bloc stockpiled nukes and thus had dramatically inflated scores relative to their city counts and conventional forces; our situation is in no way comparable. We have fought this type of war before; I personally have fought in this style for over a year and by my estimation we are doing better than I'd dared even hope.

But even so, the war is very, very far from "effectively over".

• Downvote 1

On 6/9/2018 at 11:08 AM, Starbuck said:

Yeah, let’s not forget you condemn the “retards” to ET forever if you don’t like them. It’s good that you at least come forward with the failure of ET.

The process is not thorough at all. It’s long, ineffective, and corrupt. Instead of helping new players and fostering an environment of inclusivity, you forced them to stay in ET until you deem them worthy, which is almost never. At least that’s how it was when I was there.

But to be fair, he’s right that everyone in ET is barely worth the numbers. It’s KT’s inactive farm and penal colony. All they do is fill defensive slots. I’d only add the top 10% into the stats.

On the other hand, at least a quarter (conservative guess) of TKR's members are below 10 cities...not to mention there are whales in TKR and TCW that are far too high up to be directly involved in the war, or at least safely decom to be a part of it. So the numbers balance out fairly well. People are over-blowing the score or number advantage that TKR's side has. 

And I can at least attest to a part of that. Keegoz is somewhat correct when he said there are members who have "retired" from the game and have moved down to ET to be tax-farmed, but from what I know, "incompetents" get demoted to ET when they do poorly in KT – whether it's poor war performance, poor warchest, poor activity, or a combination of the three. And it is quite hard to climb back out once you're there; some have stayed there for months before. 

• Upvote 4

Z98SzIG.png

5 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yeah, no, you really don't know what you're talking about here m8. Nuke Bloc stockpiled nukes and thus had dramatically inflated scores relative to their city counts and conventional forces; our situation is in no way comparable. We have fought this type of war before; I personally have fought in this style for over a year and by my estimation we are doing better than I'd dared even hope.

But even so, the war is very, very far from "effectively over".

I don't count hurling missiles as any meaningful resistance. Any meaningful resistance you mount, i have addressed by noting that you'll get hacked apart by people more militarized than you.

Feel free to explain if i'm missing something, though. I don't see it right now. Unless you have a secretly group of allies about to jump in, that'd be very amusing.

• Downvote 1

Lol yes, how I described it was exactly how it was when I was there. Note that Keegoz didn’t deny anything I said. I was the head of ET not that long ago, though to be fair to them, long enough ago that it could’ve changed.

In response to Keegoz, we did tests when I was there too and they were given by approved people in KT. But the test was only administered to people that KT gov regarded as not “autistic” or at least not too “autistic”. But again, to be fair, that was when Horsecock was the head of IA and oversaw ET operations.

Perhaps all of that has changed. But considering you guys still have over 90 people in ET and a majority have been there for months, it still seems ineffective. In my opinion, ET is where new players go to become disinterested and stop playing.

1 hour ago, Lairah said:

I don't count hurling missiles as any meaningful resistance. Any meaningful resistance you mount, i have addressed by noting that you'll get hacked apart by people more militarized than you.

Feel free to explain if i'm missing something, though. I don't see it right now. Unless you have a secretly group of allies about to jump in, that'd be very amusing.

TGH is made up of members that fought uphill against absurd odds for several wars to establish the only true Hegemony this game has seen.

Even if your statement proves true in the long run it would be ignoring history to make such a claim before the first round has even completed.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Hodor said:

TGH is made up of members that fought uphill against absurd odds for several wars to establish the only true Hegemony this game has seen.

Even if your statement proves true in the long run it would be ignoring history to make such a claim before the first round has even completed.

Shut up, person who has been around for 3 and a half years! The person who has only been around for a little over 3 months is clearly more well-versed than you in P&W history and warfare!

The war is clearly hopeless for TGH-KT and we must surrender unconditionally, disband and delete our nations immediately!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

37 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Shut up, person who has been around for 3 and a half years! The person who has only been around for a little over 3 months is clearly more well-versed than you in P&W history and warfare!

The war is clearly hopeless for TGH-KT and we must surrender unconditionally, disband and delete our nations immediately!!!!!!

Yes, papa! For Steve!(?)

1055113663_yespapa.thumb.png.66e061e700c166ac4554920a8c6199d3.png

So TKR isn't a threat supposedly?  Yet already mass messaging nations to leave TGH/KT/ET, in the first round.  First dismantling Nuke Bloc, now the bloc that's not tied to the treaty web.

Interesting perspective on "not being a threat".

29 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So TKR isn't a threat supposedly?  Yet already mass messaging nations to leave TGH/KT/ET, in the first round.  First dismantling Nuke Bloc, now the bloc that's not tied to the treaty web.

Interesting perspective on "not being a threat".

We’re a threat to those who would see us and our allies harmed. Also, afaik only the people who were poached by war were messaged, (join ET or get rolled) so you’ll have to show me some evidence of the other ones. 

I’m also amused at your sudden love and outcry over the nukebloc war :P some of them disbanded of their own accord, nothing to do with us other than the war. 

Edited by Lordship
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Lordship said:

We’re a threat to those who would see us and our allies harmed. Also, afaik only the people who were poached by war were messaged, (join ET or get rolled) so you’ll have to show me some evidence of the other ones. 

What if your allies planned to destroy an alliance in spite of one player?  (CoughPantheonCough)

Or your Protectorate stealing banks?

Still not a threat, right?

I just want to point out that TKR has protected and/or performed actions that can easily been seen as detrimental to the game moreso than what IQ has ever done (Which is basically just consolidate their own allies, aside from the VE plot to betray Syndicate).  TKR has seen fit to protect an alliance that has plotted to steal banks, they're allied to an alliance that plotted to dismantle another alliance only because of one player, and they waged an aggressive war that saw the dismantling of a long standing bloc.  Currently waging a war with a group of alliances that is not tied to the treaty web with various claims that pre-date the two alliances signing (It's now June, all of these claims were in April/early May).

All of this just within the past 4 months?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

What if your allies planned to destroy an alliance in spite of one player?  (CoughPantheonCough)

Or your Protectorate stealing banks?

Still not a threat, right?

I just want to point out that TKR has protected and/or performed actions that can easily been seen as detrimental to the game moreso than what IQ has ever done (Which is basically just consolidate their own allies, aside from the VE plot to betray Syndicate).  TKR has seen fit to protect an alliance that has plotted to steal banks, they're allied to an alliance that plotted to dismantle another alliance only because of one player, and they waged an aggressive war that saw the dismantling of a long standing bloc.  Currently waging a war with a group of alliances that is not tied to the treaty web with various claims that pre-date the two alliances signing (It's now June, all of these claims were in April/early May).

All of this just within the past 4 months?

What are you, TEst a year and a half ago?

3IQgIUO.gif

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

plotted to dismantle another alliance only because of one player,

Umm lol? My issue with fist and a few in his government has nothing to do with the rest of pantheon, the vast majority of pantheon is of no concern to me.

2 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

First we never do anything, now we're doing too much? Take your pick, Buor. Also, there are some massive holes in those points regarding TCW/MAGE you're bringing up. Guess that's what happens when you listen to the rumor mill.

The "that happened before we signed them" argument has been dead and beaten. Give it up. I really don't know how many times in how many different places I need to repeat this, but we have logs of your ally's high gov member discussing how to isolate/hit us. They took place within two weeks of you signing, with most of them taking place the day before. Your alliance's name is mentioned directly and, even if it weren't, it's not like you wouldn't defend them.

Additionally, your posting on the forums lately has been blatantly and aggressively anti-TKR and I'm not going to stand by and watch you do the same thing to us that you did to IQ: shit talk and coalition build. Reminder that you used to be in TKR not all that long ago so I'm not a total stranger to you. Do you think I'm so much an idiot as to not be able to put together a correlation between you calling us a threat to Orbis politics on the OWF and then later that same day, sending Justin, former Prime Minister of TCW, over to talk to TCW about dropping us? Especially when coupled with the logs we got handed two weeks later? Come on, Buor.

Trying to find fault with us for defending ourselves when we have sufficient evidence that there was a threat there is a little rich, especially seeing as we're only following the advice you gave to Spanish Armada not too long ago. Besides, I thought you liked to fight and your alliance was made for it, so why are you whining? If I recall correctly, you even told us a while back when you thought we were going to hit you before the NB attack, that you'd gladly accept a rolling for the trolling you guys were doing on our discord around that time, so long as it wasn't while you were in the middle of your own war. So, sit back and enjoy the war, Buorhann.

Oh boy.  I never made it a point that you're doing too much.  Do all you want, but don't claim "We're not a threat" and then get all in a hissy when players have a opinion about how TKR is a growing threat (Or not a threat already).

>Rumor mills

I'd LOVE for you to point out those holes, because I can clearly show where you're absolutely wrong or you're not being told the whole story.

You're right, we would defend KT as we have a MDP with them now.  I do not deny that and I never hold it against an alliance for hitting all the allies/protectorates of their target.  It's a good sound tactic that I regularly employed myself, and I do honor my treaties - with both information AND protection.  I'd be a hypocrite if I was to condemn such actions.  (Also side note:  Fark had a MDP with TRF at the time you guys hit them, just want to point that out)

>your posting is anti-TKR/coalition build

So your action is to be the World Police now on anyone who talks poorly of TKR or it's associates?  Fair enough.  (No, I never sent Justin over to the PM of TCW.  That would be me claiming you guys sent Felkey over to Pantheon, etc, that's dumb and paranoia).

>Spanish Armada link

I did very clearly talk to Lordship about it, and he was intentionally vague.  In fact, looking back to our chats, it brought up some more interesting things that I may address later.

>whining

"Why are you whining and not just fighting?"  You mean pointing out the various stuff about TKR, your reasonings, etc?  We are going to fight.  I'm simply backing my opinion on why TKR is a threat.  Why are you so upset about that?  Should feel complimented, if anything, to rise up to that position like others have done before you.  Did you expect to reach #1 status and receive no blow back on it?  It's happened to many alliances before yours that was in that previous spot.  Your time to shine.

We will enjoy the war.

A tease, however:

https://imgur.com/a/JifdYlj

So should we hold TKR accountable for the actions of these players (Most of them their allies) and how they handled the Pantheon situation because they got mad at a previous TKR member coming back to take over Pantheon?  Well, maybe not us, as in TGH, but you know - the community or something.

Anyways, there's more behind my previous claims I stated.  I'd love to know what holes you see, because I can patch them up publicly if need be.

EDIT:  Had to add in a side note to a point.

Edited by Buorhann
EDIT #2: Nizam was actually right on the correct usage of "hussy" and "hissy", definitely the wrong word to use.
  • Upvote 2

I was very disappointed in what happened as well, I had no idea Felky(and others..) was that type of person or the situation would be allowed to happen in the manner it did as I took this job. It really blew my mind. The massive smear campaign and outright lies they told people stunned me. It's nice to see the truth come out though, what happened was ridiculous, a government using it's sway to blow up another's discord so they can steal their members. Panthoen is now almost at the member count it was at pre TCWing though, so loosing our TCW-corrupted gov did allow us to make the changes we needed atleast.

I look forward to seeing what people say now that everything I have been saying has been proven correct beyond all doubt. Thank you for bringing this evidence to light @Buorhann

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
typo
  • Downvote 3

26 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So your action is to be the World Police now on anyone who talks poorly of TKR or it's associates?  

Do people feel morally obligated to call us the world police in any sort of conflict with us? Is there some sort of mandatory quota?

Now the definition is so watered down that basically if you respond to attacks against yourself or your allies you are the "World Police".

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

Just now, Smith said:

Do people feel morally obligated to call us the world police in any sort of conflict with us? Is there some sort of mandatory quota?

Now the definition is so watered down that basically if you respond to attacks against yourself or your allies you are the "World Police".

It was used in a manner to simply get to the point without being too much more wordy on a already wordy response.

44 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Oh boy.  I never made it a point that you're doing too much.  Do all you want, but don't claim "We're not a threat" and then get all in a hussy when players have a opinion about how TKR is a growing threat (Or not a threat already).

>Rumor mills

I'd LOVE for you to point out those holes, because I can clearly show where you're absolutely wrong or you're not being told the whole story.

You're right, we would defend KT as we have a MDP with them now.  I do not deny that and I never hold it against an alliance for hitting all the allies/protectorates of their target.  It's a good sound tactic that I regularly employed myself, and I do honor my treaties - with both information AND protection.  I'd be a hypocrite if I was to condemn such actions.  (Also side note:  Fark had a MDP with TRF at the time you guys hit them, just want to point that out)

So your action is to be the World Police now on anyone who talks poorly of TKR or it's associates?  Fair enough.  (No, I never sent Justin over to the PM of TCW.  That would be me claiming you guys sent Felkey over to Pantheon, etc, that's dumb and paranoia).

>Spanish Armada link

I did very clearly talk to Lordship about it, and he was intentionally vague.  In fact, looking back to our chats, it brought up some more interesting things that I may address later.

>whining

"Why are you whining and not just fighting?"  You mean pointing out the various stuff about TKR, your reasonings, etc?  We are going to fight.  I'm simply backing my opinion on why TKR is a threat.  Why are you so upset about that?  Should feel complimented, if anything, to rise up to that position like others have done before you.  Did you expect to reach #1 status and receive no blow back on it?  It's happened to many alliances before yours that was in that previous spot.  Your time to shine.

We will enjoy the war.

A tease, however:

https://imgur.com/a/JifdYlj

So should we hold TKR accountable for the actions of these players (Most of them their allies) and how they handled the Pantheon situation because they got mad at a previous TKR member coming back to take over Pantheon?  Well, maybe not us, as in TGH, but you know - the community or something.

Anyways, there's more behind my previous claims I stated.  I'd love to know what holes you see, because I can patch them up publicly if need be.

EDIT:  Had to add in a side note to a point.

So umm your smoking gun is your own milcom (tricerius = shiho for those of you who don't know) literally in there agreeing with and supporting us. He told people in there to tell others to "join tcw" and told sphinx that he should delete channels to deny fist any potential logs he could use against us. Keep in mind this was all in retaliation towards someone who had already staged a coup of our former home and began plotting to trash my friends? Are you drunk?

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Felkey said:

So umm your smoking gun is your own milcom (tricerius = shiho for those of you who don't know) literally in there agreeing with and supporting us. He told people in there to tell others to "join tcw" and told sphinx that he should delete channels to deny fist any potential evidence he could use against us. Keep in mind this was all in retaliation towards someone who had already staged a coup of our former home and began plotting to trash my friends? Are you drunk?

No, he's just a new employee at CNN. His next story will be about how Trump grabbed Angela Merkel's crotch. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Stop lying Felky, it was no coup and you know that. The titan had the right to choose his successor, and the right to demote their gov. Everything I did was legit, and you know this. 

We literally have a copy of the charter, and yeah, it was

The charter literally states a new titan needs to be approved by 75% of the olympic court (as a note, you demoted the olympic court, not the previous and still technically legitimate titan). That didn't happen, you took advantage of someone who had just been in a RL car accident and got them to make you titan unilaterally, then used that power to do what you wanted.

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 1