Let's Dance!

Adrienne

19 minutes ago, rey said:

you would think the alliances that either base themselves on fighting or allied themselves to the alliance based on fighting wouldn't mind a challenge

plus, unfair fights can be really funny and that's a form of entertainment

We don't mind a challenge.

...Would you care to provide one? Please?

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

You really wouldn't, fam. The 3 of them put together don't even have as many members as TKR, let alone the militarization levels of both sides. You don't need to justify yourself to me tho. :P 

do you know the concept of tiers?

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

40 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Coming from you of all people that's rich. Just stating facts. If TKR wanted an interesting fight they would have gone in alone but the easy W is always the most pragmatic approach. 

I'm not quite sure, but I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here

• Upvote 2

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

21 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

We don't mind a challenge.

...Would you care to provide one? Please?

so you dismiss the notion that this is overkill/an unnecessary amount of people attacking you?

1 minute ago, rey said:

so you dismiss the notion that this is overkill/an unnecessary amount of people attacking you?

There's no such thing as overkill lmao

I've happily fought against ridiculous odds before and I'm happy to do it now :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Partisan said:

So honored you're threatened by a coalition making up a third of your score, you think too highly of us ?

Cheers and let's make it a good one!

Going to quote Arch from the other thread rather than respond to this twice:

1 hour ago, ArcKnox said:

>When you need to make up excuses to attack a pair of alliances unconnected to the treaty web that you outnumber 2 to 1

"Why are these alliances that we've been constantly provoking attacking us? I can't believe they didn't wait until we were in a position to mount an offensive. Couldn't they have done this in a way that was more convenient for us?"

C0r3Fye.png

And here I thought this was another whiny SJW thread by TRF. Took you long enough.

Edited by Placentica
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

3 minutes ago, Placentica said:

TRF and TKR are really turning into a bunch of whiny little SJW's. If you are that bothered TRF, I know it's really hard for you risk losing pixels, but all you need to do is roll out tanks. That or simply STFU.

we're putting up

you seem to be shutting up

3 minutes ago, Smith said:

Going to quote Arch from the other thread rather than respond to this twice:

"Why are these alliances that we've been constantly provoking attacking us? I can't believe they didn't wait until we were in a position to mount an offensive. Couldn't they have done this in a way that was more convenient for us?"

I'm not denying that TGH has a provocative theme and there's been some forum drama; the point here is that you don't need an excuse. TGH is ready for war. TGH is strong beyond our pixels. There's no paper here to muddy the issue; and we're ALWAYS ready. That's kind of the whole point.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Placentica said:

TRF and TKR are really turning into a bunch of whiny little SJW's. If you are that bothered TRF, I know it's really hard for you risk losing pixels, but all you need to do is roll out tanks. That or simply STFU.

I really do not understand why you are so mad. It has explained to you several times. Get over the TRF/SGM thing. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, durmij said:

He screamed from permanent vacation mode at a game he will never affect again.

settradirect.png

When you use fake news for everything involved. At least get the quote right.

10 minutes ago, Smith said:

This is literally a declaration of war thread

We are Poland hear us roar.

settradirect.png

18 minutes ago, Smith said:

Oh, damn.  Here I thought there were some "super legit" logs of plots or something.  Hell, in that case, welcome aboard on finally acknowledging that TKR does offensive wars and not defensive ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Settra said:

settradirect.png

When you use fake news for everything involved. At least get the quote right.

It's almost like it's a memetic satire of something you said, and thus is intentionally inaccurate.

Also, don't slag off your award partner. You're getting best forum poster, I'm getting best signature. We got this friend.

Edited by durmij
Autocorrect dicked me
  • Upvote 2

Just now, durmij said:

It's almost like it's a memetic satire of something you said, and thus is intentionally inaccurate.

Also, don't slag of your award partner. You're getting best forum poster, I'm getting best signature. We got this friend.

Sounds like a whataboutism argument to me, are you one of those people who take after a certain someone from the USSR?

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, durmij said:

Also, don't slag of your award partner. You're getting best forum poster, I'm getting best signature. We got this friend.

• Like 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Oh, damn.  Here I thought there were some "super legit" logs of plots or something.  Hell, in that case, welcome aboard on finally acknowledging that TKR does offensive wars and not defensive ones.

All in due time! We have done offensive and defensive, you know this :P

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Settra said:

Sounds like a whataboutism argument to me, are you one of those people who take after a certain someone from the USSR?

You're going to have to try harder if you want that award.

Just now, durmij said:

You're going to have to try harder if you want that award.

Try harder how? You are saying people shouldn't use whataboutism, then you go and use whataboutism.

settradirect.png