Let's Dance!

Adrienne

FINALLY

Do you even understand how serious raid withdrawal symptoms really are to players like me? How hard it is to follow all these orders to 'not raid anybody without permission' and 'don't declare suicide wars just to launch missiles what the hell' and 'militarize, no wait maybe, no wait maybe not'? I haven't launched a missile in WEEKS.

Let's do this!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Floating Hippo said:

Obv good luck to our adversaries and may this be a good one, lets have a good fight in the name of dynamism

Of course Rose is behind all this, I always knew Dynamic was a true puppetmaster. We should call this war...the Marionette War. :ph34r: 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

1 minute ago, Sargun said:

also I'd like to formally protest that smith posted my propaganda picture and didn't credit me so I'm already half-ready to leave again smh @Smith

Should have added a watermark

• Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Sargun said:

also I'd like to formally protest that smith posted my propaganda picture and didn't credit me so I'm already half-ready to leave again smh @Smith

what a great sig you have

breaking that hegemony in karma ruled

25 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

TKR alone outscored and outnumbered all of KT, TGH and ET combined at the time of the blitz.

Have fun and all that jazz.

salting the earth is a community effort

• Upvote 2

Just now, rey said:

salting the earth is a community effort

Coming from you of all people that's rich. Just stating facts. If TKR wanted an interesting fight they would have gone in alone but the easy W is always the most pragmatic approach.

• Upvote 1

you would think the alliances that either base themselves on fighting or allied themselves to the alliance based on fighting wouldn't mind a challenge

plus, unfair fights can be really funny and that's a form of entertainment

3 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Coming from you of all people that's rich. Just stating facts. If TKR wanted an interesting fight they would have gone in alone but the easy W is always the most pragmatic approach.

We ran the numbers, this wasn't feasible :P and this was definitely not the easiest route we could have taken heh

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Lordship said:

We ran the numbers, this wasn't feasible :P

It was. KT and friends were barely militarized, especially when compared to TKR. It would most certainly be feasible but it wouldn't have been easy. Doesn't matter tho, y'all enjoy yourselves.

1 minute ago, Insert Name Here said:

It was. KT and friends were barely militarized, especially when compared to TKR. It would most certainly be feasible but it wouldn't have been easy. Doesn't matter tho, y'all enjoy yourselves.

We would have been swarmed, it wasn't feasible lmao

2 minutes ago, Lordship said:

We would have been swarmed, it wasn't feasible lmao

You really wouldn't, fam. The 3 of them put together don't even have as many members as TKR, let alone the militarization levels of both sides. You don't need to justify yourself to me tho. :P