Plot Und Panzer

Khai Jäger

I would much rather have just changed my theme by now instead of playing oblivious to what constitutes a motherfricking nazi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Seeing this much talk about the symbolism and then Commies makes me feel like....ADDING MORE PROPAGANDA! MUAHAHAHA!

Join Afrika Korps now(atleast the server) to receive daily plot!

1528817912371.jpg?width=455&height=633
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/8PYMEM

Edited by Duce la Siberia
  • Upvote 3

Come to the Afrika Korps discord and have a chat with the members and government over some things while having a cup of tea.

1528812547314.jpg?width=421&height=633

Oh and if you do come make sure to bring a swimsuit or something that won't make your visit too hot, plus who doesn't like to take a break and swim in a pool surrounded by Propaganda Department Waitresses?

1528818159939.jpg?width=435&height=633

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 year later...
On 6/9/2018 at 2:49 AM, Epi said:

Got to be honest, i did not see that coming

Ld4EYnb.png >> nZulcRp.jpg

These Anarchists need to avoid the communist propaganda ? 

PS: i didn't realize TRF included Polaris in their war flag...huh

When Ron Paul ran for the Republican Nomination the first time; volunteered to try helping him win the nomination on my college campus. Friend I would get high with told he was going to vote Communist, so I had to tell him what Libertarianism was. He even registered republican so he could vote Ron Paul. Even I never went as far as swapping parties to Republican, just got a bunch of other people to vote for him instead. Although when Ron Paul became to popular, the media blatantly did everything they could to prevent him from getting it; proving the system was broken & corrupt; making voting and trying to effect elections much pointless.

Although when that friend heard what Libertarianism was about; seemed like before that he had the 2 mixed up. Ever since then I haven't been fully sure if most people claimiing to be communist just doesn't know what it means & has it confused with freedom.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

When Ron Paul ran for the Republican Nomination the first time; volunteered to try helping him win the nomination on my college campus. Friend I would get high with told he was going to vote Communist, so I had to tell him what Libertarianism was. He even registered republican so he could vote Ron Paul. Even I never went as far as swapping parties to Republican, just got a bunch of other people to vote for him instead. Although when Ron Paul became to popular, the media blatantly did everything they could to prevent him from getting it; proving the system was broken & corrupt; making voting and trying to effect elections much pointless.

Although when that friend heard what Libertarianism was about; seemed like before that he had the 2 mixed up. Ever since then I haven't been fully sure if most people claimiing to be communist just doesn't know what it means & has it confused with freedom.

Ron Paul is a terrible person who doesn't need anyone but himself to make him look bad and so are you for trying to reanimate this thread over a year after the last post in it. Stop it.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

• Moderators

I usually just lock threads for gravedigs and maybe give a verbal warning but we've been seeing them happen fairly frequently over the last month. I guess leniency breeds complacency.

All future gravedigs I see will receive a warning point. Topic locked.