Plot Und Panzer

Khai Jäger

39 minutes ago, El_Barto666 said:

Anime and guns how could this not be awesome?!?!

weebs get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Upvote 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

HELLO, WE IN THE AFRIKA KORPS MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA WILL BE TAKING THE CHANCE TO SHARE OUR PRODUCTS WITH YOU

First off have you ever thought about buying a pillow that was so soft that it would make you feel like sleeping in heaven?
WELL LOOK NO MORE! THROW OUT THOSE OLD AND HARD PILLOWS AND REPLACE THEM WITH BRAND NEW UBERPILLOWS!

The brand new Uberpillow is a double pillow that is so soft that it will make you feel like you're in heaven! The Uberpillow will also help with the cold of the Russian East by putting both pillows on both sides of your head! The pillow produces warmth that could melt your heart away!

unknown.png?width=380&height=633

We also sell 1 with less heating for fighting in North Africa! 

6837c995d525a990ecfa6a786368711d.png?width=423&height=633

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Dude who doesn't like the plot? If you're in it for anything else those people should be sent to the gulags!

Also

1 hour ago, Zaksaeling said:

Too much anime for me, personally :P but I wish you luck nonetheless

Is this a wild Zak being active?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

One of the first images you get is the palm tree that you can also see in the original post only that the symbol in the middle is replaced by a nazi swastika (I'm not gonna upload this picture here). Afrika Korps (in German: Deutsches Afrikakorps) was an expeditionary force during WWII of Nazi Germany in North Africa led by Erwin Rommel who at the time was one of Adolf Hitler's favorite generals. What you basically have here is therefore an alliance that is based on nazis.

Obviously they will vehemently deny this and argue that their alliance is based on an anime. That of course doesn't change the fact though that the anime is also based on nazi stuff. So basically the alliance is a naziweeb alliance.

Just because something is based on ww2 German stuff does not mean in anyway that they support Nazi Ideology(People supporting that stuff is really the 'bad' that one can accuse people of, using Nazi Era tanks/ww2-mil is not inherently a bad thing. And they are cool looking XD), that is a false equivalency implied by you when you incorrectly label them a "Naziweeb Alliance". You are slandering their alliance with your flawed logic, apologizing to them would now be the decent thing to do Mitsuru 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Just now, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Just because something is based on ww2 German stuff does not mean in anyway that they support Nazi Ideology(People supporting that stuff is really the 'bad' that one can accuse people of, using Nazi Era tanks/ww2-mil is not inherently a bad thing. And they are cool looking XD), that is a false equivalency implied by you when you incorrectly label them a "Naziweeb Alliance". You are slandering their alliance with your flawed logic, apologizing to them would now be the decent thing to do Mitsuru 

You are certainly not the right person to talk about decency Fist.

Besides that, whether they support this or not (I actually assume they don't), their alliance is based on it. That's not up for discussion. The theme of the alliance is nazis (simply based on the name if not anything else) and anime. There's not really much to argue about that.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Just now, Mitsuru said:

You are certainly not the right person to talk about decency Fist.

Besides that, whether they support this or not (I actually assume they don't), their alliance is based on it. That's not up for discussion. The theme of the alliance is nazis (simply based on the name if not anything else) and anime. There's not really much to argue about that.

I don't know what coolaid you have been drinking to think that about me(Though ive heard about the stuff that's going around heh), but don't let me stand between you and the punchblowl XD. This isnt the time nor the place IMO

But back to the topic onhand, you didn't understand what I said, please re-read it. What I said was that it's the ideology that is bad, not the army stuff. And calling them a weebnazi alliance with the implication that what they are doing is wrong is slander based off bad logic like I said.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just now, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

But back to the topic onhand, you didn't understand what I said, please re-read it. What I said was that it's the ideology that is bad, not the army stuff. And calling them a weebnazi alliance with the implication that what they are doing is wrong is slander based off bad logic like I said.

You didn't understand what I said. The name "Afrika Korps" (which is literally the name of the alliance) was a nazi expedition force in Africa.

Afrika Korps = Nazism

Alliance name = Afrika Korps = Nazi symbolism

I hope that was easy enough to understand.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Mitsuru said:

You didn't understand what I said. The name "Afrika Korps" (which is literally the name of the alliance) was a nazi expedition force in Africa.

Afrika Korps = Nazism

Alliance name = Afrika Korps = Nazi symbolism

I hope that was easy enough to understand.

You still fail to understand what I said, just because it's ww2 nazi era stuff does not mean they support the ideology, which is the bad thing. The Name, a Rommel's expedition theme, are not inherently bad. It is a false equivalency to say that they are doing something wrong using that stuff. If they then start talking about how the Jews own to much of the German economy...then we may have a problem though XD. But we all know that's not the case. Your thinking is too simple on this more complicated matter, I think you owe them an apology

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

You still fail to understand what I said, just because it's ww2 nazi era stuff does not mean they support the ideology, which is the bad thing. The Name, a Rommel's expedition theme, are not inherently bad. It is a false equivalency to say that they are doing something wrong using that stuff. If they then start talking about how the Jews own to much of the German economy...then we may have a problem though XD. But we all know that's not the case. Your thinking is too simple on this more complicated matter

Yes the name is inherently bad. You just don't understand that.

5 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I think you owe them an apology

You're one of the last people in this game who's opinion I care about. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5