DoE of Slytherin

Aliyan

Hello everyone , hope you are doing good :)

I'm delighted to announce to you on behalf of Prof.Severus Snape that the alliance "Slytherin" is born.We are, which is the coolest and edgiest house in the Hogwarts. We play to win, because we care about the honour and traditions of Slytherin.
We also get respect from our fellow alliances. Yes, some of that respect might be tinged with fear, because of our dark reputation but you know what? It can be fun, having a reputation for walking on the wild side. Check out a few hints that you've got access to, a whole alliance of curses, use them and see whether anyone feels like nicking your infra again.

We are strict on allowing only those students who shows competence, activeness and a desire for greatness. Discord is a compulsory to be a part of our alliance

GOVERNMENT: 

Headmaster :  Prof.Severus Snape
Deputy Headmaster: Aliyan

Faculty/Staff:
Care of Magical Creatures Prof : Tom Riddle
Arithmancy Prof : Essence Clone
Defense Against the Dark Arts : Keen the great
Astronomy Prof : George Patton

Teaching Staff:
Dionyuis [FA]

TREATIES:
Protected by Ordo Paradoxia 

Alliance Link :  https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4889
Discord Link :  https://discord.gg/f5czpan
Flag

• Upvote 6

So. That other alliance that was made, maybe, twenty four hours ago, is now protecting a new alliance, and this one isn't giving me a fun story. Regardless, are the "students who show competence, activeness and a desire for greatness" just an odd way of saying "We only want the children, that are smart enough to do what I say anything that I say, they are actively doing that for me, and they have desire for my honorable being," is that what it is? 

Either way, welcome to Orbis.

One week Max. 

4 minutes ago, Citrustrack said:

So. That other alliance that was made, maybe, twenty four hours ago, is now protecting a new alliance, and this one isn't giving me a fun story. Regardless, are the "students who show competence, activeness and a desire for greatness" just an odd way of saying "We only want the children, that are smart enough to do what I say anything that I say, they are actively doing that for me, and they have desire for my honorable being," is that what it is? 

One week Max. 

Well, We have already been around for a week, so that's out the window. In addition we encourage free thinkers, those who stand up for what they believe in and actively contribute their ideas and efforts to the alliance. Not a do as I say.  Also, yes, the protector may have been made 24 hours ago, but we were fortunate enough to be carried over from one of the alliances that helped create OP. 

Edited by Prof. Severus Snape
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Citrustrack said:

One week Max. 

Firstly, we were protected by Frostbite at first which dissolved in Ordo Paradoxia so the protector was converted .
Secondly would you accept a member inactive and not welcoming any suggestions by leaders? You might . We dont :)
Ty for the welcome 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Aliyan said:

Firstly, we were protected by Frostbite at first which dissolved in Ordo Paradoxia so the protector was converted .
 Secondly would you accept a member inactive and not welcoming any suggestions by leaders? You might . We dont :)

Let me bite into this real fast. Your first thing, why would be protected by Frostbite, no disrespect, but Frostbite was confusing in of itself. I had to wonder if Frostbite was the spin-off, or if it was the other member of the wolf pack (it was so irrelevant, that I can't remember the name, yet it still had a higher score than FB). Secondly, I would like to question what kind of suggestions that your alliance will be giving. Slytherin is the "coolest and edgiest house," I bet you...... Not going to finish that because there are rules that I must abide by, and if you message me on Discord, I'll tell you what was missing. 

To answer the questions that you asked me. I would not accept someone who was inactive, though I doubt an inactive person would apply. You would need to either stalk the player, and know the history of them, or not pay attention to your applicant's to see someone go purple. Because, they were online at a certain point, to apply to your alliance. That means, that if your alliance is competent on checking up on applicant's, then you'll never know if someone is inactive, until after they join. :). 
The second question, well that depends on the leader(s). If I join Black Knights, then there's no way in hell that I'm listening to Leo and his suggestions, however, if I joined The Knights Radiant, then I would listen to their leader. If the leadership can bring sound, factual, information than they should have no issues with dealing with a member. If the member refuses, then it's up to preference. 

I will have to admit defeat on my statement of your protectorate. I have to apologize to you on that account earnestly. To that point in time, I had yet to check out the alliance page. I initially thought that it was just a small band, maybe top fifty if they're lucky, yet I was mistaken, and they have a well enough score to protect themselves and your alliance. Sorry again.

8 minutes ago, Citrustrack said:

Let me bite into this real fast. Your first thing, why would be protected by Frostbite, no disrespect, but Frostbite was confusing in of itself. I had to wonder if Frostbite was the spin-off, or if it was the other member of the wolf pack (it was so irrelevant, that I can't remember the name, yet it still had a higher score than FB). Secondly, I would like to question what kind of suggestions that your alliance will be giving. Slytherin is the "coolest and edgiest house," I bet you...... Not going to finish that because there are rules that I must abide by, and if you message me on Discord, I'll tell you what was missing. 

To answer the questions that you asked me. I would not accept someone who was inactive, though I doubt an inactive person would apply. You would need to either stalk the player, and know the history of them, or not pay attention to your applicant's to see someone go purple. Because, they were online at a certain point, to apply to your alliance. That means, that if your alliance is competent on checking up on applicant's, then you'll never know if someone is inactive, until after they join. :). 
The second question, well that depends on the leader(s). If I join Black Knights, then there's no way in hell that I'm listening to Leo and his suggestions, however, if I joined The Knights Radiant, then I would listen to their leader. If the leadership can bring sound, factual, information than they should have no issues with dealing with a member. If the member refuses, then it's up to preference. 

I will have to admit defeat on my statement of your protectorate. I have to apologize to you on that account earnestly. To that point in time, I had yet to check out the alliance page. I initially thought that it was just a small band, maybe top fifty if they're lucky, yet I was mistaken, and they have a well enough score to protect themselves and your alliance. Sorry again.

By Inactive i meant Discord inactive and feeling reluctant to reply to your messages in game / discord.
By Suggestions i meant to those newly made nations who applies , they surely need a lot of care and suggestions to make things in favour of their nation
I think you know the kind of suggestions given to newly joined people so i dont think its needed to be explained here.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Aliyan said:

Hello everyone , hope you are doing good :)
We also get respect from our fellow alliances. Yes, some of that respect might be tinged with fear, because of our dark reputation but you know what? It can be fun, having a reputation for walking on the wild side. Check out a few hints that you've got access to, a whole alliance of curses, use them and see whether anyone feels like nicking your infra again.

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

On 6/6/2018 at 12:37 AM, Citrustrack said:

One week Max. 

Yeah, Frostbite (one of the alliances that merged to create OP) originally protected Slytherin and we decided to keep that protectorate going forward into our formation. I hope this clears the air. 

p.s. congrats guys on the official DoE! ❤️

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg