Shifty News Network-Live in Albuquerque

Straight out of a Rock N Roll Fantasy, good news that you Can't Get Enough of from the Simple Man Shifty, it's the Shifty News Network now in HIGH DEFINITION.

Our top story tonight: 

Bad Company is Ready for Love and merging with Atlas.

Unfortunately for Atlas, it forgot it's ABC's. 

Avoid-Bad-Company-Online.jpg

Can this merger lead to relevancy for these 2 or is What You Hear What You Get?

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Who?

Who are you again?

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Pretty hilarious how you all are jumping on a comment that wasn't even specifically aimed at you guys, are you thin skinned or something?  It's pretty common sense that as you get more members, if you do not have the staff or resources to handle the demand then your overall quality is going to decrease.  You're certainly risking that by taking in more members from Atlas of all places.  Good luck with the merger. 

4 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

I agree with you, Quality over Quantity any day, I guess HS has quantity, you proved in the last war you have anything but Quality 

If you wana go down that road go ahead I won't stop you, but considering your net damage totals were among the worst in our coalition I wouldn't use that angle if I were you ?

Edited by Darth Revan
typo
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Pretty hilarious how you all are jumping on a comment that wasn't even specifically aimed at you guys, are you thin skinned or something?  It's pretty common sense that as you get more members, if you do not have the staff or resources to handle the demand then your overall quality is going to decrease.  You're certainly risking that by taking in more members from Atlas of all places.  Good luck with the merger. 

If you wana go down that road go ahead I won't stop you, but considering your net damage totals were among the worst in our coalition I'd wouldn't use that angle if I were you ?

Funny when you couldn't even dish anything respectable out damage wise. Yeah we took a lot of damage, but we dished out far more then you did. I guess one thing your quality at is crying through an entire war about fighting.  

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

15 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Funny when you couldn't even dish anything respectable out damage wise. Yeah we took a lot of damage, but we dished out far more then you did. I guess one thing your quality at is crying through an entire war about fighting.  

Funny, you act as if NPO had a bunch of high infra nations, had tons of loot on its nations, and had anything other than planes to destroy.

I sincerely apologize for not being a good meat shield.  Next time a coalition member spies on my alliance, another coalition member hits my ally, and the alliance that organized the coalition treats us like an afterthought we'll shut up and burn without question.  War is a learning experience after all ? 

If you want to resolve anything you're more than welcome to contact us privately, trading barbs on the forums is fun though it accomplishes nothing. Have a good day!

4 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Funny, you act as if NPO had a bunch of high infra nations, had tons of loot on its nations, and had anything other than planes to destroy.

I sincerely apologize for not being a good meat shield.  Next time a coalition member spies on my alliance, another coalition member hits my ally, and the alliance that organized the coalition treats us like an afterthought we'll shut up and burn without question.  War is a learning experience after all ? 

If you want to resolve anything you're more than welcome to contact us privately, trading barbs on the forums is fun though it accomplishes nothing. Have a good day!

Talking to you in private is a fruitless exercise because all you do is talk rubbish and act like a petulant child. 

Every time an erstwhile member of last war's anti-IQ coalition trashes another former member in public, an NPO nation gets their next city, and at this rate, they'll all be cracking 20 cities soon ?

Great work guys!

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

4 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

puts down popcorn bucket 

It’s very salty

Interpret that as you want, the popcorn or the thread and it’s people.

Speaking of interpretations I really wanna just chime in on whatever’s happening here to say like, all Revan said was “Quantity > Quality”...he didn’t say who it was aimed at, it could’ve been Bad Company, Atlas, House Stark, My salty popcorn, maybe even ME, but no, he didn’t mention anyone or any alliance. So in a way all these bad company members instantly jumping in to pick a fight with Revan is like they’re doing the insult to their alliance that they think they’re stopping with  Revan.

Like hear me out, if someone says something like that, even in a thread partially about your alliance, and you instantly assume said comment is directed towards your alliance, and believe it so strongly that you, and others hop in to yell about it. . .well I mean, what does that say about your views of your alliance? 

I guess a tldr would be replying to a message like that that has no subject makes you put yourself as the subject, thus giving yourself the insult you’re so offended by.

Like still even if the logic is “It’s either Atlas or Bad Company and since we’re merging there’s a 100% chance he’s talking about us” still no. Like it’s just a comment, not directed towards anybody.

But maybe nothing I wrote will be read, maybe not even my TLDR will be, either way feel free to keep going with this, but I don’t think I can continue, it’s gotten too salty for my taste 

throws out popcorn and flies away

Zeebrus not being funny here or wishing to put my alliance or Atlas as a forefront of this, but Shifty created this thread. This thread also happens to contain no other reference to any other alliance other then Bad Company and Atlas. Pretty obvious who the comment was aimed at. However I'm done with the thread.

20 hours ago, Fulcrum said:

Can this be our new war flag

Please make that your flag.  It's a good one.  I wish we had one like that for TGH.

Off Topic:  I hated driving through New Mexico, except Albuquerque.  I want to go back and visit that city.  Looked pretty cool with some of the Pueblo architecture designs mixed in there.

• Upvote 1