Through Sacrifice and Unity Comes Strength

We already had Paradoxia which turned into Terradoxia and then went into BoC which split into Order of Storms and dying BoC which then turned into Zodiac which then had a mass exodus post IQ war into AIM.

Now we have a new Paradoxia...

?

• Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

I see various CN:TE types, any relation to the Ordo Paradoxia from over there? Either way, congrats on the merger and best of luck with it!

Thanks

I passed it through OP's leader in CN and he may join us soon depending if TE restarts or not but D1 migrated over almost 3 months ago as we were convinced TE is down for good. 

Edited by HiredGun

2 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

We already had Paradoxia which turned into Terradoxia and then went into BoC which split into Order of Storms and dying BoC which then turned into Zodiac which then had a mass exodus post IQ war into AIM.

?

It's called 'aimlessly wandering while screaming into the void'.  One can only wonder why enlightenment eludes them so.

762d7d958cf88ff944a2b0944e759f62.jpg

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

2 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

?

Wait, TKR isn't a TOP?

OvsfySW.png

6 minutes ago, DVDCCHN said:

Wait, TKR isn't a TOP?

I think we have 8 former TOP members in TKR. tS has a couple others and TRF has one. I'm sure there are others floating around out there~ 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Thanks

I passed it through OP's leader in CN and he may join us soon depending if TE restarts or not but D1 migrated over almost 3 months ago as we were convinced TE is down for good. 

RIP TE ?

Also, welcome OP :v 

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

5 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Congrats! Should be a relatively good size, you'll have some weight to throw around now.  

@Cynic look at me while I acknowledge you, grumpy fella!

reeeeeee

Welcome to Orbis OP. Hope you guys help to make some interesting waves~

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

6 hours ago, DVDCCHN said:

Wait, TKR isn't a TOP?

I thought the thing was to accuse TKR of being Mushroom Kingdom.

19 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

I thought the thing was to accuse TKR of being Mushroom Kingdom.

We all know Lordship is secretly Archon

Anyways, good luck OP! I had some fun with the frostbite crew, and I recognize a few names from way back on the TE boards. Should be a fun time. Just remember the basic formula: coup cynic, become successful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

3 hours ago, Gabranth said:

Nice flag, bit of inspiration from NSR?

The NSR flag supposedly depicts Jörmungandr, while Ordo Paradoxia supposedly depicts Ouroboros.

That being said, the serpent image used is the same. :v

• Upvote 1