Racism? Just a little bit...

connor47819

Alright, so I was just sorting through our applicants at NK to do some background checks on their nations.  I came across this one nation that I really don't want to name because it is so profane so I'll just link it.  But, I banned him from NK and he sent me this nasty little message... 

From: Civil Rights Leader bahamas.jpg Date: 06/04/2018 Monday 6:42 pm stop.png

you !@#$ing !@#$ faced shithead of a leader didnt accept my ass into your shitty alliance. Now listen here !@#$ face, when i log into this shitty game tomorrow and i dont see civil rights leader approved you gonna see boy. if i ever see you in real life i would kick your ass into the ground your sensitive ass cant even handle a name like mine and thats why you cant handle me boy. I am the master of this game i am the god of politics and war little !@#$. come !@#$ with me and see whats gonna happen.

Your !@#$ing overlord
!@#$itits

I found this to just be over the top and it really did go too far.  

• Moderators

@Fiach Dubh are you the defendant? If not, refrain from posting on this topic. This is a Non Discussion Forums. Thanks

Also @Alex will be here shortly to review your report, but in the mean time, you can click the alarm bell on the message to block him from sending you more PMs in-game ?

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

• Jax locked this topic