Shifty News Network-Viewer Discretion is Advised

5 hours ago, Django Jane said:

I'd really hoped Rickky would be able to refrain from mentioning me, but hopes don't build castles. Boy's been OBSESSED with the goods since the jump.

why. do. you. keep. using. keystrokes. to. mention. me?

It's fricking weird. I don't have frickall to do with this and here you go.....using some horseshit photoshop job you took precious time out of your life to make because your thirst is so real.

Get over it and get over yourself. More importantly, get over me. 

Sidebar: what's this thread supposed to be about? who's mad at who and why?

Durmij comes in, says he doesn't endorse genocide.
You come into it when you allow your members to say a bunch of things like "Kill a bunch of people."

It is really all about Durmij.

settradirect.png

7 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Yeah this thread looks like a train wreck I'd mostly like to avoid. The history was where Thalmor basically had a discussion with Shifty about raiding and he jokingly said Pantheon looked juicy. I believe Shifty then hit them or something. The log was leaked and Pantheon cancelled KT on the intel clause. It caused quite a large amount of fallout including the resignation of Thalmor. Most of that Pantheon gov then managed to get themselves into prominent positions in TCW, which was ironic because within less than 6 months we again had an ODP with people who just cancelled us.

So therefore, yeah if they then failed to inform KT over a war being plotted against us imo it looks hypocritical. Even if you take the pretence that the plot wasn't threatening, apparently Shifty rouging a top 10 alliance was enough to warrant an intel clause being activated.

Previously on Shifty's Bizarre Adventure....

G1lkQ48.png

JTuS1FR.jpgug1knVC.png

377dUZD.png

maKZ7BS.png

Months later....

xgbdf1B.jpg

[/spoiler]

Yes, it was enough for an intel clause. They didn't know the age of Pantheon was coming to an end.

7 hours ago, Keegoz said:

So everything TKR does can be equated to how TKR currently operates? Should I equate all of Kayser's misadventures to your current FA?

If my adventures led to what I wanted I imagine things would be a lot more interesting. I'd say that would be something in their favor honestly :P 

Edited by Hilmes

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

20 hours ago, Cynic said:

Now, I have no idea what kind of scale or calculator you use to decide "micro" or "nano" alliances buuut if this "news" is true...... 41,247.49 + 35,430.65 = 76,678.14 (Approximately Rank #22)

Come on Polaris. Do better. BE better. 

Bruh.

M8.

Boii.

Son, I am disappoint.

Did you REALLY think you were the nano I mentioned?  That's deserving of a true Picard triple-facepalm.

Look at the post again.  Elysium.  11 members.  507 avg score.  5572 total score.

Boy, get you some specs and reading comprehension.

Now, since you've asked, I congratulate Frostbite and Defcon 1 on building a decent low-mid-tier alliance.  Have you been in a good war yet?  Got curbstomped yet?  Let me know when you've been hit by bigger blocs of alliances twice, we'll check out your score then and see if your members have the same spine as ours.  Until then, keep your boasting a little hushed and prepare yourselves for the storms that all larger alliances seemingly must partake of.  Be careful, be thoughtful, be prepared, and have some serious balls-to-the-wall members, or you'll go the way of Cerberus, Night's Watch, and many other FORMER top-40 alliances.

Best of luck.

Do stop making assumptions so easily, it makes you look oversensitive and defensive, as if you feel insecure or inadequate, while I'm sure you have a great deal of confidence in your members and their capability to keep growing.

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Upvote 1

On 6/1/2018 at 1:40 AM, durmij said:

Not a fan, but he's actually been on fire since Passionfruit.

You mean his ghost writers have been on fire, regardless of who writes them he's talented enough to perform them.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5