Shifty News Network-Viewer Discretion is Advised

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

He's doing his job. 

He's doing his job by saying that someone's hero is Hitler. That's the job you gave him.

Ok.

I imagine this will the last time I bother responding to anything your alliance says. I'm done with you guys, because that's something else entirely: there's literally no point indulging you.

Best of luck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

15 hours ago, Hagard said:

Haha, i used to be in Elysium. Im not suprised they merged, the bank was poor af, and no one was ever active

You also have a shit ton of multis mate

1697243171_giphy(1).gif.e28014bf4d56866691a4003047141ff3.gif

FKA Wulfharth

37 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

He's doing his job by saying that someone's hero is Hitler. That's the job you gave him.

Ok.

I imagine this will the last time I bother responding to anything your alliance says. I'm done with you guys, because that's something else entirely: there's literally no point indulging you.

Best of luck.

Some would say that is just you following in your special hero that you aim to be.

• Downvote 11

settradirect.png

8 minutes ago, durmij said:

I love that your ally literally used a pro genocide meme in a recruitment ad (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/serbia-strong-remove-kebab), but somehow Smith is literally Hitler. This is now my second favourite forum meltdown ever.

I mean when your alliance leader literally endorsed their Stalin smiling picture, you became a part of pro genocide.
gsKVWcP.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, Settra said:

I mean when your alliance leader literally endorsed their Stalin smiling picture, you became a part of pro genocide.
gsKVWcP.png

So she's not allowed to ironically embrace the nonsense coming her way on the forum? My lengthy explanation and repudiation of Stalin when asked for means nothing? Everything must be literal from now on until whenever? Cute. If you knew literally anything about her you would know your accusation was ridiculous, but you only know the totem you and some of your colleagues have build in her stead.

Also, as pointed out several times over the past few months, whattaboutism is not an argument. My advice? Take a break and breathe deeply before you come back to this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, durmij said:

So she's not allowed to ironically embrace the nonsense coming her way on the forum? My lengthy explanation and repudiation of Stalin when asked for means nothing? Everything must be literal from now on until whenever? Cute. If you knew literally anything about her you would know your accusation was ridiculous, but you only know the totem you and some of your colleagues have build in her stead.

Also, as pointed out several times over the past few months, whattaboutism is not an argument. My advice? Take a break and breathe deeply before you come back to this.

Only a Stalin fan would know so much about whataboutism.

• Downvote 3

settradirect.png

Just now, durmij said:

Change your leader name to Santa, because you just keep giving out gifts.

Did Drake write that diss line for you? Because that was fricking trash.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

settradirect.png

9 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Is anything involving nanoalliances really news?

Come on, newpaper boiis.

Do better.  BE better. Make better choices.

Alliance Name: Polaris
Founded: 02/16/2016 (835 Days Old)
Members: 32 application_view_list.png
Alliance Rank: #24 of 258 (9.3%)
Score: 68,675.93

Alliance Name: Frostbite (❄)
Founded: 01/24/2018 (127 Days Old)
Members: 32 application_view_list.png
Alliance Rank: #44 of 258 (17.05%)
Score: 35,430.65

And we didn't have NPO backing us. Nor did we have mostly experienced nations from other worlds. In fact.. we started with 3 nations from Arrgh with low infra, only two who had ever been in gov and less than 2k combined score and built all of our members from the bottom up.  

Let us not forget our friends in Defcon 1...

Alliance Name: DEFCON 1 (D1)
Founded: 03/11/2018 (81 Days Old)
Members: 29 application_view_list.png
Alliance Rank: #42 of 258 (16.28%)
Score: 41,247.49

Now, I have no idea what kind of scale or calculator you use to decide "micro" or "nano" alliances buuut if this "news" is true...... 41,247.49 + 35,430.65 = 76,678.14 (Approximately Rank #22)

Come on Polaris. Do better. BE better. 

edit: double negative.

Edited by Guest

30 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

Well, this thread has developed fabulously. I viewed Settra as some rando who wasn't doing TGH any favours until I realized that he's literally head of their FA. It's genuinely difficult to take any possibly valid arguments seriously with this kind of conduct.

His conduct gets out of line, admittedly.  He gets his warns whenever he goes overboard.  As a matter of fact, he got one just for his recent spiel here (Nazism and Communism).

As for game related stuff, no - his job isn't to call people Hitler or whatever, but he helps in other areas when Sketchy or I aren't around.  Questionable choice?  Sure, but we're not here to make friends.

The actual job of FA is pretty much non-existent.  Which was the amusing thing about Kastor being Deputy of FA.  If there's any real FA matters, I take care of that myself.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Settra said:

gsKVWcP.png

I'd really hoped Rickky would be able to refrain from mentioning me, but hopes don't build castles. Boy's been OBSESSED with the goods since the jump.

why. do. you. keep. using. keystrokes. to. mention. me?

It's fricking weird. I don't have frickall to do with this and here you go.....using some horseshit photoshop job you took precious time out of your life to make because your thirst is so real.

Get over it and get over yourself. More importantly, get over me. 

Sidebar: what's this thread supposed to be about? who's mad at who and why?

Edited by Django Jane
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Then why do you have a head of FA position? 

>When Kastor and Rickky don’t say something stupid

”they’re my FA heads, of course they are official and you should take them seriously”

>When Kastor and Rickky say something stupid

”they aren’t really FA, I do the real FA” 

Pick one lol

I'm not saying don't hold us accountable.  Continue doing so.

42 minutes ago, Smith said:

Jim Halpert: [after he's been given a demerit] Like, what does a demerit mean?

Dwight Schrute: Let's put it this way. You do not want to receive three of those.

Jim Halpert: Lay it on me.

Dwight Schrute: Three demerits, and you'll receive a citation.

Jim Halpert: Now, that sounds serious.

Dwight Schrute: Oh, it is serious. Five citations, and you're looking at a violation. Four of those, and you'll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you're looking at a written warning. Two of those, that will land you in a world of hurt, in the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me, and placed on the desk of my immediate superior.

❤️ for the office reference.

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate