Shifty News Network-Viewer Discretion is Advised

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

That's all you needed to say.

Felkey had nothing to do with this. Nor did anyone from tCW. There were 7 people in that chat group. None from tCW. I won't names because unlike some people I don't leak intel on the OWF or anywhere else. But their were 2 people from IQ, 3 from NB and 2 from Pantheon (Myself Included). All Gov members apart from one from NB.

• Upvote 1

They're not aware of it, @Justin076, as it was in other channels outside of public.

1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

Felkey had nothing to do with this. Nor did anyone from tCW. There were 7 people in that chat group. None from tCW. I won't names because unlike some people I don't leak intel on the OWF or anywhere else. But their were 2 people from IQ, 3 from NB and 2 from Pantheon (Myself Included). All Gov members apart from one from NB.

I not once claimed Felkey was behind the plot.  I claimed Felkey was aware of it (As he was literally in that chat where you posted the log) and he failed to inform KT per the intel clause tCW and KT had at the time.  I'm aware of who was involved in the plotting, and I'm aware of the separate chat you posted the logs in that people had access to (Felkey was part of this chat).

This was after he claimed KT failed to inform him of the war (Which is false, KT did inform him a week or so in advance).

Of course in the DMs between us, he continuously denies it.  Which is fine.  They were logs back in March of this year, so it could possibly be that he simply forgot.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

They're not aware of it, @Justin076, as it was in other channels outside of public.

I not once claimed Felkey was behind the plot.  I claimed Felkey was aware of it (As he was literally in that chat where you posted the log) and he failed to inform KT per the intel clause tCW and KT had at the time.  I'm aware of who was involved in the plotting, and I'm aware of the separate chat you posted the logs in that people had access to (Felkey was part of this chat).

This was after he claimed KT failed to inform him of the war (Which is false, KT did inform him a week or so in advance).

Of course in the DMs between us, he continuously denies it.  Which is fine.  They were logs back in March of this year, so it could possibly be that he simply forgot.

I understand that entirely, but I wanted to make it clear since some people not necessarily you, were inferring that tCW had been attempting to undermine KT and this supposed plot was just another piece of so called evidence. You grievances with Felkey are between you and him, I wasn't in tCW at the time. I was in my long term AA, an AA that viewed for a period that it was being undermined by KT, so I investigated what I could do to stop that. Either way this was months ago and it is pointless to bring this up, if someone legitimately wanted to tar Felkey you need better evidence than these logs that were quite clearly heavily edited out of context.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

I understand that entirely, but I wanted to make it clear since some people not necessarily you, were inferring that tCW had been attempting to undermine KT and this supposed plot was just another piece of so called evidence. You grievances with Felkey are between you and him, I wasn't in tCW at the time. I was in my long term AA, an AA that viewed for a period that it was being undermined by KT, so I investigated what I could do to stop that. Either way this was months ago and it is pointless to bring this up, if someone legitimately wanted to tar Felkey you need better evidence than these logs that were quite clearly heavily edited out of context.

Except no ones trying to "tar" him, or anyone at that matter. I don't really see why people are acting so innocent and acting like we're big bad people for questioning something. The whole point of this discussion is because Felkey has stated KT was a bad ally for not informing them of their war with IQ and such and therefore not respecting the intel clause between them when at the very same time, TCW Government member(s) had access to information that you guys were trying to form a coalition to roll KT and its sphere. It's literally a simple call out of hypocrisy, the people thinking its some kind of attack on Felkey are simply overreacting  or taking up the opportunity to paint us as the boogeyman out to get everyone which is probably true for some.  

Edited by Justin076
  • Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

27 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Except no ones trying to "tar" him, or anyone at that matter. I don't really see why people are acting so innocent and acting like we're big bad people for questioning something. The whole point of this discussion is because Felkey has stated KT was a bad ally for not informing them of their war with IQ and such and therefore not respecting the intel clause between them when at the very same time, TCW Government member(s) had access to information that you guys were trying to form a coalition to roll KT and its sphere. It's literally a simple call out of hypocrisy, the people thinking its some kind of attack on Felkey are simply overreacting  or taking up the opportunity to paint us as the boogeyman out to get everyone which is probably true for some.  

Basically this. Everyone knew that Panth was in that coalition channel to get KT rolled. Old and irrelevant news, even tho it made up for another entertaining shitpost from Shifty. :P 

As previously mentioned, being in the server does not equate to knowing what's going on in the server or even paying attention to it. I and probably several others kept it muted and I didn't bother to check in much.

Then there's the matter of whether anyone would have considered Pantheon saying they want to roll someone a legitimate threat to KT.

Unless of course this is your critique of KTs abilities to the point where you think Pantheon would have been a legitimate threat to them?

2 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Then there's the matter of whether anyone would have considered Pantheon saying they want to roll someone a legitimate threat to KT.

You're missing the point.

Pantheon's capabilities of organizing a war has nothing to do with you calling KT a bad ally for "not informing you" when you're guilty of the same.

4 minutes ago, Felkey said:

As previously mentioned, being in the server does not equate to knowing what's going on in the server or even paying attention to it. I and probably several others kept it muted and I didn't bother to check in much.

Learn to read

Are you saying that you were completely oblivious to the frickyuge log that was dropped in the channel that you regularly contributed your criticisms on how Pantheon conducted their matters?

Edited by Buorhann

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Are you saying that you were completely oblivious to the frickyuge log that was dropped in the channel that you regularly contributed your criticisms on how Pantheon conducted their matters?

For the most part I stopped being a regular "contributor" after like the first month. So by like the middle of February? I'm sure there are others who could account for my indifference towards the situation. So how dare I not pay attention to an alliance server that was not my own months after I stopped having anything meaningful to say.

7 minutes ago, Smith said:

Since when is anyone bad mouthing Felkey?

"Well him being a liar and a sneak is well known" - Your head of FA

This victim complex you guys have for "getting flak" here is pretty ridiculous. You are an alliance who from the beginning has set out to be as hostile and toxic as possible. Including mass invading/trolling peoples discords. It's up to you if you want to do that but don't act surprised when people stand up to you. 

It’s not about that smith. Who the frick cares about people defending him, go ahead and defend him all you want. My post is about you guys complaining about the stuff we do when you all pull off the exact same shit. Pure hypocrisy. I don’t care about the antoginizing, I don’t care about people being critical of us, but don’t come her with all this innocence and act like we’re the only ones in this game who are opinionated.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Justin076 said:

It’s not about that smith. Who the frick cares about people defending him, go ahead and defend him all you want. My post is about you guys complaining about the stuff we do when you all pull off the exact same shit. Pure hypocrisy. I don’t care about the antoginizing, I don’t care about people being critical of us, but don’t come her with all this innocence and act like we’re the only ones in this game who are opinionated.

Are you retracting the claim now that nobody is bad mouthing Felkey? 

When has TKR or Polaris ever mass invaded and trolled your discord? The idea that everyone acts the same as you simply isn't true and there is a difference between doing that and being opinionated 

• Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

18 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Ehm. I don't really have too much of a stake in the whole KT vs Felkey convo, but this bit is interesting!

Justiiiin. Justiiiiiin.

While I understand your need to defend your alliance's honor etc. etc..... I think it's a bit disingenious to draw a paralel with  Thrax' criticism of you in order to support your case that it is more than fine to be critical of third parties and call out when you believe you see bs.

In principle I 100% agree with your point that it is totally fine to do so, but you need to be able and willing to take it on the chin yourself as well. In Thrax' particular case (and mine), you and yours showed extremely thin skin and apparently took the matter rather personal. While that too is perfectly fine, and your prerogative, it's contradictory to the point you are trying to convey here.

In other words: Either bullshit around and be cool with it when others call your crap out too. *Or* tone it down. Right now it comes across as rather hypocritical.

Hi dad, 

Honestly, I’m not here trying to be critical of those who are critical of us. I and we expect it with the way we put ourselves out there. The point I’m trying to make is that you can’t complain about our complaining and criticisms when everyone else does the same thing to us. No one has really offered any defence for Felkey other than that we’re essentially being mean to him “hatchet job”, “bad mouthing” and that it’s terrible that we’re doing it. Instead of disagreeing with our core opinions and posts they’re disagreeing with how we operate and how opinionated and publicly critical we are. It’s not just in this thread, it’s in private and it’s on discord. They don’t think we should be this way, when in fact they are all the very same way.

With love, 

Justin ❤️ 

PS: Is that a threat?

30 minutes ago, Smith said:

When has TKR or Polaris ever mass invaded and trolled your discord? The idea that everyone acts the same as you simply isn't true and there is a difference between doing that and being opinionated 

Youre either mistakenly or intentially misinterpreting what I’m saying. I wasn’t referring to our war time trolling, I was referring to how opinionated we are and how we privately and publicly critique people. People keep complaining about us going after people like TRF, Pantheon or whomever else aligns themselves against us when we’re simply calling them out for shit we disagree with. People never really come and try to rebut our core arguments but rather come out with a victim complex and act like it’s terrivle how we are calling all these people out. We all do the same thing in that regard and it’s funny to see people complain about it when we all do it, why act so innocent? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

Hi dad, 

Honestly, I’m not here trying to be critical of those who are critical of us. I and we expect it with the way we put ourselves out there. The point I’m trying to make is that you can’t complain about our complaining and criticisms when everyone else does the same thing to us. No one has really offered any defence for Felkey other than that we’re essentially being mean to him “hatchet job”, “bad mouthing” and that it’s terrible that we’re doing it. Instead of disagreeing with our core opinions and posts they’re disagreeing with how we operate and how opinionated and publicly critical we are. It’s not just in this thread, it’s in private and it’s on discord. They don’t think we should be this way, when in fact they are all the very same way.

With love, 

Justin ❤️ 

PS: Is that a threat?

Youre either mistakenly or intentially misinterpreting what I’m saying. I wasn’t referring to our war time trolling, I was referring to how opinionated we are and how we privately and publicly critique people. People keep complaining about us going after people like TRF, Pantheon or whomever else aligns themselves against us when we’re simply calling them out for shit we disagree with. People never really come and try to rebut our core arguments but rather come out with a victim complex and act like it’s terrivle how we are calling all these people out. We all do the same thing in that regard and it’s funny to see people complain about it when we all do it, why act so innocent? 

Hi son,

I'm glad you took time to read my text. Be home in time for dinner, okay?

Right. I agree with your point and am merely pointing out that by your own standards and vision, your response to certain criticisms in the past is contradictory. You have not really addressed my point with your explanation :).

With Love,

Dad

P.S. Was it?

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Hi son,

I'm glad you took time to read my text. Be home in time for dinner, okay?

Right. I agree with your point and am merely pointing out that by your own standards and vision, your response to certain criticisms in the past is contradictory. You have not really addressed my point with your explanation :).

With Love,

Dad

P.S. Was it?

Hi again, 

For sure, what are you cooking? 

If you believe I may have contradicted myself in the past I can’t reallt argue that as my memory doesn’t serve me well enough for me to think bad and offer a defence to that. In regard to yours and Thraxs crtisism, I don’t think I really disagreed with your guys core argument and have said that on countless occasions. I just thought it wasn’t necessary to center your criticism on Buorhann instead of others but we already went through that whole thing when Thrax explained he did it because he had higher expectations of Buorhann. 

Xoxo,

Justin

When I saw "Viewer Discretion is Advised," I honestly started hoping that this would be formally announcing (as formal as Shifty gets), that Pantheon was being gutted by their members, as the bank leaked out of the newly formed hole in the stomach.  Or Pantheon shit the bed, and now there are 30+ nations in VM. In other words, I am disappointed because of your title, Shifty. 

• Like 1

Just now, Justin076 said:

Hi again, 

For sure, what are you cooking? 

If you believe I may have contradicted myself in the past I can’t reallt argue that as my memory doesn’t serve me well enough for me to think bad and offer a defence to that. In regard to yours and Thraxs crtisism, I don’t think I really disagreed with your guys core argument and have said that on countless occasions. I just thought it wasn’t necessary to center your criticism on Buorhann instead of others but we already went through that whole thing when Thrax explained he did it because he had higher expectations of Buorhann. 

Xoxo,

Justin

Hello son,

Judith says hi too. She's stir-frying apple-stuffed salmon. Your favorite.

Ah. I was using the royal you as you were referring to the entirety of TGH in your initial post. In that context, i'd say my criticism is valid enough. I'm very glad we are having this civilized conversation about it without detours to straw-man arguments and other such silliness. Your parents have raised you well son. I'm proud of you.

I am very glad that we agree on our core argument, but do you also agree with my current argument that perhaps your friend group as a collective could have been a bit less sensitive with regards to the criticism levelled against you? I understand that wisdom comes with experience and am hoping that your current experience in this thread has led to an epiphany with regards to the necessity for free speech.

See you soon son.

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Smith said:

Since when is anyone bad mouthing Felkey?

"Well him being a liar and a sneak is well known" - Your head of FA

This victim complex you guys have for "getting flak" here is pretty ridiculous. You are an alliance who from the beginning has set out to be as hostile and toxic as possible. Including mass invading/trolling peoples discords. It's up to you if you want to do that but don't act surprised when people stand up to you. 

Smith taking words out of people's mouths, but never actual persecuting anyone other than TGH. Have you ever considered going to art school? Because we all know you would be rejected just like your hero.
Makes sense that this isn't hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, Smith said:

Are you saying that Felkey didn't conspire against their treaty partners? The idea that anyone signs a treaty and lives by it isn't ingrained in certain alliances.
TKR, TCW, to name a few.

• Downvote 12

settradirect.png

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Justin, Buor.... seriously. While your alliance contains gov who say stuff like this, just stow the "who, us!?" thing. It's super tedious.

He's doing his job.  He's actually done some useful things despite our forum presence here.

The folks in my alliance are fully capable of speaking on their own and they're well aware that they'll get shit on right back.  I'm not holding their hands, nor will I gag them.

But since you're giving advice here, I'll throw some back at you - Don't jump in topics then later go "I may not know what's going on" shortly after.  Just comes off that you're talking out of your ass for the sake of it.

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

I am very glad that we agree on our core argument, but do you also agree with my current argument that perhaps your friend group as a collective could have been a bit less sensitive with regards to the criticism levelled against you?

Wow.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

21 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Am i reading this correctly?

It seems like your point is that your alliance is being "persecuted" unfairly, but you seem to be making that point by suggesting that Smith's hero is Hitler.

So uhm. Okay.....Is this a really clumsy attempt at humour I am just not getting at all?

Considering that his original point was that your alliance is unique in the way it antagonizes people and that's why people might be so inclined to criticize it, that is an interesting way to make your point. Or rather, his.

Justin, Buor.... seriously. While your alliance contains gov who say stuff like this, just stow the "who, us!?" thing. It's super tedious.

Coming from the person who says," I have no idea what is going on here, but I sure know I was rejected from art school".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

settradirect.png