Shifty News Network-Viewer Discretion is Advised

1 hour ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

FELKEY EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW MISTER.

gives ice cream and cookies

:Shrug:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hagard said:

Haha, i used to be in Elysium. Im not suprised they merged, the bank was poor af, and no one was ever active

You were in Elysium for less than twelve hours. Even though the bank part is right, the activity was relatively good.

2 minutes ago, Felkey said:

gives ice cream and cookies

:Shrug:

PoisonIceCream.png

cursed-bread.jpg

Only if your ice cream and pastries look like this.

2 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

You were in Elysium for less than twelve hours. Even though the bank part is right, the activity was relatively good.

It's hard not to have activity when most of the alliance is the same person. Well at least til Alex drops the hammer.

• Upvote 1

Shifty mate it would be good if you don't just snip certain parts of the convo without context. That was clearly a typo as I meant to say "If he did then he would ruin almost one years worth of friendship and goodwill". We were pissed off at that stage among several other issues we had at the time. KT had poached some of our members at the time, so we no nothing else to go on.

Still it was months ago, so no need to necro old news that has no relevancy today. But if people want to believe that Felkey and I were plotting for some unknown reason then you're free to believe it.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1

I already knew this but thanks for making it public Shifty, can always count on you.

@Felkey Your head or FA had Pantheon discord access while all of this planning was going on. How come you guys didn’t warn KT via your information clause in the ODP that there was a coalition in planning to smack them?

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

18 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I already knew this but thanks for making it public Shifty, can always count on you.

@Felkey Your head or FA had Pantheon discord access while all of this planning was going on. How come you guys didn’t warn KT via your information clause in the ODP that there was a coalition in planning to smack them?

>Implying we continued to pay attention to Pantheon

>(And even if we did) Implying a milcom-less Pantheon planning to roll someone could be taken seriously

5 hours ago, Dionysus said:

I was in there for two days

Well looks like news to me on this and shows that we was truly valued as treaty partners by Pantheon. Pretty much being nailed on to participate in a quest we had no gripe with. As a clear up we had and have no intention to go and fight kT

• Upvote 3

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

So I guess you guys are trying to do a hatchet job on Felkey now, because you're upset about his treaty?

I think you'll need to step your game up from "here's some several-months old logs of someone else saying he might have known about a thing that arguably fit within an intel clause he had, though really the plot wasn't terribly plausible in the first place."

The fact that that's the best you seem to have, and bearing in mind you might have been able to mine the Pantheon breakup for better instances of him being a liar/sneak if he was indeed one, kinda makes him look better to me for your efforts, not worse.

Well him being a liar and a sneak is well known, so really just shows that he doesn't do information clauses.

Edited by Settra

settradirect.png

2 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

So I guess you guys are trying to do a hatchet job on Felkey now, because you're upset about his treaty?

I think you'll need to step your game up from "here's some several-months old logs of someone else saying he might have known about a thing that arguably fit within an intel clause he had, though really the plot wasn't terribly plausible in the first place."

The fact that that's the best you seem to have, and bearing in mind you might have been able to mine the Pantheon breakup for better instances of him being a liar/sneak if he was indeed one, kinda makes him look better to me for your efforts, not worse.

The bank was stolen what? 3 months ago. So at best they are 3 months old.

There would be a lot of hypocrisy if they did know and didn't tell us. I remember the same people dropping KT on an intel clause for a much more minor incident.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

No ones trying to do a “hatchet job”. We’re just questioning Felkey since yesterday he went on about KT being a bad ally because they only gave a few days notice or their war with IQ when at the same time TCW gov had access to information that someone was trying to form a coalition to roll KT. It’s just hypocrisy, critiquing KT over the intel clause when they weren’t following it either.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Well looks like news to me on this and shows that we was truly valued as treaty partners by Pantheon. Pretty much being nailed on to participate in a quest we had no gripe with. As a clear up we had and have no intention to go and fight kT

Amen brother

Roman Empire

3 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

The initial point was the fact that Felkey made a couple of claims that were completely false and had no backing, but when told the truth of the matter - he would either backtrack or try to steer the issue in a different direction.

While Shifty posted snippets, there was much more going on - all of which tCW leadership was knowledgeable of due to Felkey’s attempts of helping Pantheon, and Pantheon seemingly giving access to just about anyone.  It’s not a surprise to anyone of Pantheon merging into tCW considering this.

But if someone is going to try and point out how X alliance was “bad”, they better make sure their own ass is covered.

In the end though, it’s obvious that some leaders treat their alliance ties and information clauses as one of convenience or they simply take it for granted  (There’s quite a few recent examples showing this).

Its understandable that many are not fans of KT or certain other alliances.  Some would rather continue to be pampered, it makes doing politics much easier, but it’s also known that many aren’t aware of stuff happening that could be detrimental till after the fact.

Simply enough, when Felkey took control of tCW - he didn’t care for his tie to KT.  Which is fine, just don’t claim stuff that was obviously false to hide that fact.

Edited by Buorhann

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

There would be a lot of hypocrisy if they did know and didn't tell us. I remember the same people dropping KT on an intel clause for a much more minor incident.

Wow that's a lot of replies. Okay first of all, trying to convince me there's no attempt to make Felkey look bad would probably work better if I wasn't immediately quoted by several people trying to explain how they're not trying to make Felkey look bad. Hehe.

I'm going to reply to Keegoz because while I usually disagree with him about miles of political things, I still think he's the closest one to arguing in good faith. Hi Keegoz!

I don't know the history you're referring to. So there's definitely a handicap for me there and I could be wrong. But looking at what's been presented, i don't see much reason to think Felkey was necessarily aware of the plan. Whether or not there's some hypocrisy there can't really be up for debate before it's proven that there's a salient threat against KT he knew about and willfully obscured. It looks like Sphinx brought his name up without talking to him directly, from what I've seen. Without that, the whole thing just falls apart and looks like a clumbsy attempt to slander.

Also, it does look like KT would be reaching a bit being really upset about the possible violation of the intent of an optional treaty, considering KT's own history with protectorates and allies. Now me personally, I wouldn't necessarily call it hypocritical, since it could be that Theo and the remaining newer government has a different way of running things and that there's been a bit of shift in ideology. But if you're allowing for that, then TCW and Felkey should probably deserve a bit more faith than that's been shown to them? It looked to me like a fairly understandable shift in ideology and goals between KT and TCW, rather than a VILE BETRAYAL by either side. The treaty went without much fanfare, for example. So the timing, to me, seems a bit suspect.

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 hour ago, Justin076 said:

I see the hypocrites are back at it.

Oh please. A second thread was created with the intention of badmouthing Felkey after there was already a thread discussion the same thing. You literally pinged him and called him out specifically just a few posts above this. Don't act so shocked that he and his friends are now here defending him. 

Unless of course you meant that it is hilarious for KT of all alliances to call anyone a bad ally considering their many misadventures. 

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

"Uh actually it wasn't several months it was 3 months ago" 

What are you doing

C0r3Fye.png

1 hour ago, Smith said:

Oh please. A second thread was created with the intention of badmouthing Felkey after there was already a thread discussion the same thing. You literally pinged him and called him out specifically just a few posts above this. Don't act so shocked that he and his friends are now here defending him. 

Since when is anyone bad mouthing Felkey? I wouldn't bad mouth the guy I put in office. I'm just being critical of what I see as mishaps by his government and hypocrisy from him. Am I or others not allowed to be critical of things we disagree with? Thrax has been regularly critical about TGH and others decision to sign the 6 month NAP, Felkey has been critical to me about TGH's existence and apparently how terrible and stupid our last war was. How come we are getting flak for "bad mouthing" or trying to do a "hatchet job" when we're simply calling out stuff we disagree with or see as hypocritical? Why is everyone here acting so innocent when this stuff has gone on for years and everyone of us has done it. Yes, we believe that Felkey and TCW's government made a mishap with KT and then they tried to use excuses such as "bad ally" and such when at the very same time they in fact may have not been the best ally to KT. But you know what, as stated above, Felkey was within his right and obviously did not value the KT treaty and therefore simply ignored it. Which is totally fine, they had different goals, but don't come on the forums talking about KT being a bad ally over information clause stuff when you were mutually defying it. 

Also no ones blind to the fact that KT has a bad history when it comes to being a good ally, but they recovered well from it and made a lot of improvements. We repaired a relationship that I was close to cutting after the Pantheon stuff with KT back in the fall. 

• Upvote 2