Shifty News Network-Viewer Discretion is Advised

Just now, Mad Max said:

Oh my gosh. 

This News Network got me shook.

Same. 

• Like 1

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Just now, Keegoz said:

Rather amusing that Pantheon still thought we stole their bank. I thought it was pretty public knowledge on who did steal it.

I did tell them it was AdMech lol.
But they are super retard and read that as KeeTea

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Epi said:

When have we ever seen leaks lead to war

Cerberus flash backs

?Nope can't think of one

SK flash backs

Nor can I

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Its from many months ago something that quite clearly wouldn't happen. Since it came in wake of our bank theft so we were quite pissed and thought it was KT. KT were poaching our members at that time so it just helped to confirm suspicions, even if they were unfounded. Felkey had nothing to do with this, anyone that claims he did is a liar. We moved on from the Bank theft a long time ago. Pantheon got robbed there was nothing we could do we moved on. Simple as that.

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Rather amusing that Pantheon still thought we stole their bank. I thought it was pretty public knowledge on who did steal it.

Quite amusing as well that in the end half the alliances suppose to hit us ended up fighting with us against IQ.

Good, good... my disinformation operation is working as intended. All the pieces continue to fall into place.

2dWWPO1.jpg

• Upvote 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

11 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Good, good... my disinformation operation is working as intended. All the pieces continue to fall into place.

The Evenstar looted $0, 809 Coal, 0 Oil, 702 Uranium, 69 Iron, 0 Bauxite, 0 Lead, 13,903 Gasoline, 15,032 Munitions, 10,460 Steel, 4,131 Aluminum, and 183,963 Food.

Best way to hide an AA bank is in an inactive nation with 0 military. Then you raid it again and again to get back the things.

29 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

2dWWPO1.jpg

hnybTZl.jpg

Get on my level

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Upvote 5

56 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Its from many months ago something that quite clearly wouldn't happen. Since it came in wake of our bank theft so we were quite pissed and thought it was KT. KT were poaching our members at that time so it just helped to confirm suspicions, even if they were unfounded. Felkey had nothing to do with this, anyone that claims he did is a liar. We moved on from the Bank theft a long time ago. Pantheon got robbed there was nothing we could do we moved on. Simple as that.

I highly doubt tCW would activate their ODP with KT
have you talked to them throuhout this?
given pm has dual membership?
Sphinx - 03/15/2018
Yui has duel membership, but she is in her own AA.
Yui would never fight Panth
But I need to speak to tCWl.
Roquentin - 03/15/2018
Yui is the MoFA of TCW
Sphinx - 03/15/2018
She's also got Government rights in Pantheon as well.
Felkey wouldn't choose KT over his former alliance.
If he did then we would ruin almost one years worth of friendship and goodwill.(edited)

Roquentin - 03/15/2018
but yeah we need to know what rok/bc are doing
Sphinx - 03/15/2018
Well we will see what our allies are doing
Anyway, we will keep you updated.

?

The grave just got 10ft deeper...

• Upvote 1