Player Advertisement's

Zygon

So not that I'm complaining but my In-game ad for House Stark expired some time ago has magically been extended? Also when visiting the account page my past Advertisements are missing. 

4 hours ago, Zygon said:

So not that I'm complaining but my In-game ad for House Stark expired some time ago has magically been extended? Also when visiting the account page my past Advertisements are missing. 

3 hours ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

Dunno if its a ndf or whatever but i see alot of old ones magically appeared aswell, like ads for tTO and lord which have disbanded

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I wonder if it has anything to do with your cache/history.  Have either of you cleaned up your computers at all?

Ik what happened - 

Basically, I complained that the ads I placed in the game ripped through the view limit of 120k in like 3 days. Kinda a waste of a credit. This was due to the fact that there were no other ads in the game and I would assume the intense clicking speed of baseball players. 

Alex went through and removed the view limit which basically refreshed the ads - at that point he told me that there are no like 257 ads that he has to go through by hand and remove a few that are broken. 

I would assume if you know the ad is basically defunct due to not wanting to be used anymore or the alliance doesn't exist, then it would be removed by Alex. I'm not sure if this refresh maxed out the days left for the ad or not, but eventually they will just be off the board after the purchase limit goes away.

2 hours ago, Zygon said:

Hmm my cache/history are cleaned but I think @Mad Max may have solved this. I suppose we will await a response from Alex.

I mean it's the truth if y'all want me to share my dms from discord lol 

@Alex tell them 

• Administrators

Mad Max is correct. You can see in #changelog in the Discord Server that I have removed the view limit on ads, so some old ads that hit their view limit (but never ran for the full 20 days) became active again. There were so many like this that I deleted all ads older than 1 year to remove really old stuff, and then deleted a few extra ads with broken images.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link