Rose Treaty Annoucement

Dynamic

Please show me where i begged anything. I asked why so quick to protect a pc of shit while leaving wtf to fry. You guys answered the way you did. I still don't recall begging. Please post those logs. Reap what I sow? All I did was honor the treaty. What did You do?

Point taken in history will be written by those with the most excuses and meatshields. I love being right...dont answer the questions just throw more shade

Edited by Apeman
Ape masterbation

I was the one that explained to WTF why we would not be able to help them in the war due to our current war with IQ. They completely understood so I’m not sure where you are getting your information from, but it’s not correct. I have the logs if you want them! :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

I asked why so quick to protect a pc of shit while leaving wtf to fry

Considering that you whine so much about treaties that have allegedly not been honored, it is quite ironic that you complain about Rose immediately honoring its protectorate agreement with Oblivion.

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Considering that you whine so much about treaties that have allegedly not been honored, it is quite ironic that you complain about Rose immediately honoring its protectorate agreement with Oblivion.

Yeah or you could just answer one of the many questions. Or you can just keep throwing shade as expected

17 hours ago, Placentica said:

You constantly have this mentality that it makes you look less worse if you cancel on people first. I really hope no one is buying that. Nor did you have any reason to cancel WTF here, who has been nothing but an amazing ally to you while you have been a terrible one to WTF. 

I have no doubts that TCW/EMC sphere okay'ed it's attack on WTF with you prior.  Way to backstab your former ally.  I hope in the future someone treats you in the same way.

On it, my old friend. For Steve!

os9LcJK.gif

Well, I'm glad Rose dropped us when they did, otherwise the treaty was going to expire, and we'd have to awkwardly sweep it under the carpet.

Also, stop with the flag changing, that one with the cross with the rose through the middle was great, go back to it

13 hours ago, Tarquin said:

Also, stop with the flag changing, that one with the cross with the rose through the middle was great, go back to it

Death to the tattoo flag. :v

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

9 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Death to the tattoo flag. :v

For real, it was ridiculously over designed and hard to recognize at a glance, which is 90 percent of a flags function. That's why GoG has the worst flag in the game. Yeah, lol Groot and all that, but it turns into a grey mess in game. This Rose flag is alright, but would work better if it was vectorized. The unnecessary detail makes it look blurry in game.

I didn't even bother with reading half of it, seeing a long post from apeman must mean it's salty from there....

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 4:06 AM, Sketchy said:

Says the guy who plotted to hit Roses protectorate alongside Hogwarts, I assume without telling your best buddy WTF, then betraying your own ally TKR and helping to hide that alliance inside your own to presumably protect your complicity in the plan.

Not only that, but that very situation was part of the CB TKR used to go after nuke bloc in the first place. So good job getting all your allies rolled and blaming it on Rose who was already in the middle of a larger conflict, and chose not to throw all their other allies under the bus by splitting their focus (they had multiple MD allies in the conflict), to defend your treacherous ass on an OD treaty. 

Thats not even pointing out the obvious case that it was an OD treaty, and WTF never defended Rose when they were rolled in NPO's first time, nor helped them in Silent War.

You're doing great. Stretch that leg good. Bend it. Now bring it back. And repeat. Do you feel your muscles relaxing? 

On 6/5/2018 at 4:41 AM, Apeman said:

Nk didn't plot with anyone about anything. Tkr denied that being a reason, but this does make it even more of a reason considering tkr didn't iniial strike anyone. In fact NK wasn't even an iniial target. So with that said please describe again why rose coward to the might of tkr when their direct ally was hit?  Nk was there, where were yout oblogations? I don't expect you to answer any questions just throw shade at me. 

Psst partisan no matter where he ruled has and always be a better ally the either tkr or rose. 

I think it's important to say that treaty ties can also include a peaceful solution or maybe even a hey don't hit those guys convo would've helped.

❤️ bby

os9LcJK.gif