Rose Treaty Annoucement

Dynamic

By the name of this article, I was honestly hoping that you would be getting a treaty. I didn't think you guys had that much, but you guys seem like getting rid of the few Treaties you have. 

8 minutes ago, Citrustrack said:

By the name of this article, I was honestly hoping that you would be getting a treaty. I didn't think you guys had that much, but you guys seem like getting rid of the few Treaties you have. 

It's the only way Dynamic(tm) can keep his name

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

On 5/30/2018 at 9:33 PM, Dynamic said:

Pt8GgzX.jpg

We are going to break-up with WTF before they break-up with us so we don't look like the terrible allies we were to WTF.....and if we are going to bring up Nuke Bloc, despite not be allied to anyone else in NB ....we were also terrible allies to Fark and Alpha, so in the future maybe we'll sign NK and then not honor a treaty with them so we can make it a "perfect" 4 for 4.

You constantly have this mentality that it makes you look less worse if you cancel on people first. I really hope no one is buying that. Nor did you have any reason to cancel WTF here, who has been nothing but an amazing ally to you while you have been a terrible one to WTF. 

I have no doubts that TCW/EMC sphere okay'ed it's attack on WTF with you prior.  Way to backstab your former ally.  I hope in the future someone treats you in the same way.

Edited by Placentica
edit: inb4 unoriginal salt memes
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, Placentica said:

You constantly have this mentality that it makes you look less worse if you cancel on people first. I really hope no one is buying that. Nor did you have any reason to cancel WTF here, who has been nothing but an amazing ally to you while you have been a terrible one to WTF. 

I have no doubts that TCW/EMC sphere okay'ed it's attack on WTF with you prior.  Way to backstab your former ally.  I hope in the future someone treats you in the same way.

Rose was fully involved with IQ.  The breakup of the treaty was after the war was done (A month or so after).  You're better off targeting alliances that weren't involved in any war and yet still had ties to Nuke Bloc but decided to not get involved.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Rose was fully involved with IQ.  The breakup of the treaty was after the war was done (A month or so after).  You're better off targeting alliances that weren't involved in any war and yet still had ties to Nuke Bloc but decided to not get involved.

I mean you can just spit it out and say Stratagem, now TRF.  They aren't any better, agreed.  And a few others, some of which might surprise you. 

Evidence that Rose was a terrible ally 1) they did have plenty of upper tier nations not involved and 2) there is no way that EMC moves without getting some level of assurances. TKR/Guardian are not stupid, they got those before rolling out 3) even without military intervention there are many other ways they could've helped WTF, but chose not.

Here's to hoping Rose doesn't treat you the same KT/TGH.....when whatever the current chest puffing resolves itself or not.

9 minutes ago, Placentica said:

I mean you can just spit it out and say Stratagem, now TRF.  They aren't any better, agreed.  And a few others, some of which might surprise you. 

Evidence that Rose was a terrible ally 1) they did have plenty of upper tier nations not involved and 2) there is no way that EMC moves without getting some level of assurances. TKR/Guardian are not stupid, they got those before rolling out 3) even without military intervention there are many other ways they could've helped WTF, but chose not.

Here's to hoping Rose doesn't treat you the same KT/TGH.....when whatever the current chest puffing resolves itself or not.

TKR was rumored to be a counter to Rose, if Rose did indeed split from the war with IQ and counter on behalf of Nuke Bloc against Guardian/tCW.  They were being baited, but they were also very occupied and distracted.

Would you fight a two front war between the biggest member count alliances (TKR/BK/NPO)?

Granted it would've been amusing to see Guardian/TKR/GOB/tCW fight alongside with IQ + Friends.

You're right though, those fighting Nuke Bloc weren't stupid.  They hit at the right time while everybody was occupied.  Forcing allies of allies to make a decision.  Strategically, it was good, can't deny it.  PR wise, I don't know if it was the best of moves, but that all depends how allies of Nuke Bloc feel during that time, honestly.  I know how I would feel personally if I was stuck in that situation.

Not quite sure about #3.  If you're thinking Spy Ops, those were regularly being used to counter BK's efforts, as Rose and TGH were the only ones that had a decent number of Spies left, iirc.

Rose is their own.  KT/TGH are admittedly on their own here.  We don't expect them to intervene or assist us in any thing (Although if there was an offer, we certainly wouldn't turn it down).

In any case, while I can't officially speak on Rose's behalf, if I was in their situation - I'd acknowledge that WTF were good allies, but I'd also point out that we've waited till well after the war before we began any separation.  However, I'm not aware of any of Rose's plans or what the internal situation was between those two allies.  If an alliance was to cut ties with me, I'd be glad it'd be during a time of peace and after some time of a war (If one had kicked off).

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

TKR was rumored to be a counter to Rose, if Rose did indeed split from the war with IQ and counter on behalf of Nuke Bloc against Guardian/tCW.  They were being baited, but they were also very occupied and distracted.

Would you fight a two front war between the biggest member count alliances (TKR/BK/NPO)?

Granted it would've been amusing to see Guardian/TKR/GOB/tCW fight alongside with IQ + Friends.

You're right though, those fighting Nuke Bloc weren't stupid.  They hit at the right time while everybody was occupied.  Forcing allies of allies to make a decision.  Strategically, it was good, can't deny it.  PR wise, I don't know if it was the best of moves, but that all depends how allies of Nuke Bloc feel during that time, honestly.  I know how I would feel personally if I was stuck in that situation.

Not quite sure about #3.  If you're thinking Spy Ops, those were regularly being used to counter BK's efforts, as Rose and TGH were the only ones that had a decent number of Spies left, iirc.

Rose is their own.  KT/TGH are admittedly on their own here.  We don't expect them to intervene or assist us in any thing (Although if there was an offer, we certainly wouldn't turn it down).

In any case, while I can't officially speak on Rose's behalf, if I was in their situation - I'd acknowledge that WTF were good allies, but I'd also point out that we've waited till well after the war before we began any separation.  However, I'm not aware of any of Rose's plans or what the internal situation was between those two allies.  If an alliance was to cut ties with me, I'd be glad it'd be during a time of peace and after some time of a war (If one had kicked off).

Yeah at least it was during peace months after their requirement was actually required. I'd say the inactive behavior speaks louder than the timing of said treaty cancellations. Who am I to criticize tho? The reason we were involved at all was because an ally was attacked and without thinking of timing or really anything back door, we did exactly what was written. Countered those punk ass &#33;@#&#036;es. But since the standard few months have come to pass it's all good they wanna back out from a treaty they never acted on. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this sticks around for awhile, even after the treaty cancellation.  It's not a good situation to get in, and if an alliance was willing to put you in between a rock and a hard place, whats to keep them from doing it again?

8 minutes ago, Placentica said:

So, since I'm tired of hearing this, and I'm now hearing it from multiple angles, Fark waved us off. We actually had a video made and were gearing up, but Fark told us not to get involved. The reasoning was twofold.

1. It was a Nukebloc war, and we were not a Nukebloc alliance. We signed Fark because they're cool and we like each other. We weren't trying to be baby NB.

2. We would have got rolled into oblivion going after TKR. We would have accomplished nothing and got ourselves beat to shit in the process.

Funny thing is, you agreed to this logic at the time, and you told Queen not to come in to a lost war. Funnier thing, we no longer have those messages because you appear to have blocked Queen on discord. Isn't it all just so funny?

So can you two can it finally? Satisfied?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Yeah at least it was during peace months after their requirement was actually required. I'd say the inactive behavior speaks louder than the timing of said treaty cancellations. Who am I to criticize tho? The reason we were involved at all was because an ally was attacked and without thinking of timing or really anything back door, we did exactly what was written. Countered those punk ass &#33;@#&#036;es. But since the standard few months have come to pass it's all good they wanna back out from a treaty they never acted on. 

Says the guy who plotted to hit Roses protectorate alongside Hogwarts, I assume without telling your best buddy WTF, then betraying your own ally TKR and helping to hide that alliance inside your own to presumably protect your complicity in the plan.

Not only that, but that very situation was part of the CB TKR used to go after nuke bloc in the first place. So good job getting all your allies rolled and blaming it on Rose who was already in the middle of a larger conflict, and chose not to throw all their other allies under the bus by splitting their focus (they had multiple MD allies in the conflict), to defend your treacherous ass on an OD treaty. 

Thats not even pointing out the obvious case that it was an OD treaty, and WTF never defended Rose when they were rolled in NPO's first time, nor helped them in Silent War.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

Nk didn't plot with anyone about anything. Tkr denied that being a reason, but this does make it even more of a reason considering tkr didn't iniial strike anyone. In fact NK wasn't even an iniial target. So with that said please describe again why rose coward to the might of tkr when their direct ally was hit?  Nk was there, where were yout oblogations? I don't expect you to answer any questions just throw shade at me. 

Psst partisan no matter where he ruled has and always be a better ally the either tkr or rose. 

I think it's important to say that treaty ties can also include a peaceful solution or maybe even a hey don't hit those guys convo would've helped.

Edited by Apeman
Add

This has be rehashed multiple times with IQ and company, but all the treaty lawyering is really quite irrelevant to the matter at hand here. I understand that Rose and WTF discussed the situation during our wars and came to an agreed upon conclusion. Debating that now is redundant.

While I personally like WTF a lot and greatly appreciate our history together, I also find it daft to say that there was no reason to cancel this treaty. Rose has gone through two major structural and leadership changes over the time that we've been allied. The original proponents of our treaty are long gone and it's honestly ridiculous to hold the opinion that one should not cancel a treaty between two alliances that have simply grown apart over the years. 

WTF understands that, as well, and we wished each other the best. The fact of the matter is, Placentica, you're trying to make an issue where there really isn't one. 

• Upvote 6
xzhPlEh.png?1

I honestly can't understand why Rose ever treatied any of NB to begin with. This just based on the attitude of you all. Here you are, dragging an ex-ally's name through the mud, because they had the audacity not to protect you from TKR of all things, while fully committing to fighting IQ. Something which, of course, Nuclear Knights for example, was only willing to do with a few one-off raids.

Sorry boys but somebody has to say this. You talk like Rose just sat there and watched their brand new Maserati slide off a cliff and didn't move mountains to stop it, despite being held at gunpoint at mobsters. What actually happened, is that a random Yugo slid off the cliff, while aforementioned mobsters ended up in a gunfight. Face it, you're just not worth even a fractal iota of what you think are, the only people who value you at more than a penny are yourselves, and nobody is, nor should change their minds from that anytime soon.

Edited by Lairah
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1