Nation Event Suggestion.

Hagard

I saw this on another post, i thought i would add some Ideas of my own.

One idea is a flood, it happens in a thunderstorm with a 1% chance, it destroys up to 50 infra and 1 improvement.

Another cool one would be a blizzard, it slows down all resource production temporarily and can destroy up to 60 infra and 1 improvement

Hurricane: It happens in the summer and fall, with a 4% change. Destroys up to 100 infra, and 2 improvements

Hurricane C-1: only in summer: 3%  Destroys up to 100 infra and 2 improvements + ts damage

A drought in the summer that reduces food production by 2%

(percents for main disasters are chance to happen in nation)

Edited by Hagard
Redo
  • Upvote 1

I like the idea. But instead can you have a region or nation color affected. For example:"All blue nations have suffered from a thunderstorm"

Also, can you have more positive events like: Summer season spawns: Celebrity Visitation 20% chance to get $500,000, or Scientific Breakthrough that awards 50 infrastructure etc.

Great Idea!

Edited by Deulos
  • Downvote 3

On 5/31/2018 at 9:04 PM, Deulos said:

I like the idea. But instead can you have a region or nation color affected. For example:"All blue nations have suffered from a thunderstorm"

Also, can you have more positive events like: Summer season spawns: Celebrity Visitation 20% chance to get $500,000, or Scientific Breakthrough that awards 50 infrastructure etc.

Great Idea!

I also like that idea!

We have sheepy as our admin, isn't the chaos he brings 2-3 times a year enough for you? We don't need more random things screwing with our nations.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...