Maintain Balance?

Blitz

im new to all this FA businesses

but atm what i feel is that orbis if full if big spheres powerful in their own aspect

i mean, to keep the game fun and interesting, shouldn't we break up the huge blocs?

well as i said, im new to all this. thats why im here to get the opinions of older players

In respect of where the game was 10 months or so ago. It has split up quite a bit in terms of treaties and spheres. There was just 2 mega spheres, now there is 1 megaish sphere and 3 relatively smaller spheres.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

There's alot of useless AAs

The best way to dissolve these blocs is to exterminate the shit tier AAs that encompass all blocs.

Let's face it, no one gives a frick about your pixel hugging, most inactively, red/purple marked nation cluster.

So the best solution is to raid them to death or burn them. They're a waste of treaty web space and data on the servers.

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

In respect of where the game was 10 months or so ago. It has split up quite a bit in terms of treaties and spheres. There was just 2 mega spheres, now there is 1 megaish sphere and 3 relatively smaller spheres.

Ah yeah, also heard about the EMC. but still. it just tires out to look for raid targets nowadays. 

4 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

The best way to dissolve these blocs is to exterminate the shit tier AAs that encompass all blocs.

Let's face it, no one gives a frick about your pixel hugging, most inactively, red/purple marked nation cluster.

So the best solution is to raid them to death or burn them. They're a waste of treaty web space and data on the servers.

or just force them into shifty's breast therapy :P

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

I'd have more raid targets if not for useless treaty webs. Take the alliance Celestia for example, it's 4 people, all around my war range. I am not permitted to attack them. Why? Because BK protects them.

Why does BK protect a random irrelevant micro of 4 nations around ~1500 score each? I'm honestly not sure BK could even tell you. I imagine the reason boils down to "Because we can, they asked, and we have nothing better to do than waste our resources protecting a micro that can give nothing back."

There are other alliances like that too, that i just don't understand why their continued existence is permitted. Nobody should be protecting them. They should be getting ripped apart for deciding to go waste away in irrelevance. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A lot of alliances maintain a closely knit leadership core that’s afraid to try new things.  They don’t want to cut ties that helped them years ago get where they’re at now.

Or they simply don’t want to put in effort for it.

Honestly I don’t blame them, it’s hard.  You deal with bad information all the time and have to try and weed out the legit stuff out.

well....nobody like to be dogpiled by various alliances and of course there are not enough brave leaders in this game that want to do something about it. We can't tell people how to play this game...if they like to burn pixel only once a year ..so be it

• Upvote 1

Its a lot better than it was a while ago, but I feel like some folks still aren't satisfied with this level of security. Peeps are scared for their pixels. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Just now, Hilmes said:

Its a lot better than it was a while ago, but I feel like some folks still aren't satisfied with this level of security. Peeps are scared for their pixels. 

frick you and the OP

The only acceptable success in this game is a motherfricking Hegemony. Anything else is futile.

Lxr4VfE.png

1 minute ago, Ebeezy said:

frick you and the OP

The only acceptable success in this game is a motherfricking Hegemony. Anything else is futile.

Clearly that is not a rule but more of an opinion judging from some of the comments in this thread. To each his own. You do you and I'll do me. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

Just now, Hilmes said:

Clearly that is not a rule but more of an opinion judging from some of the comments in this thread. To each his own. You do you and I'll do me. 

Bullshit, you will do the will of the undefeated. frick the opinion of the others because they have either been rolled by The Greatest Sphere This Game Will Ever See or was the beneficiary of it. Weak ideas such as yours will never thrive and you will end up in the curb unless you fall in line. So tow the damn party line and get the damn dubs boi or else you gonna start looking like a hypocrite.

Lxr4VfE.png

6 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

Bullshit, you will do the will of the undefeated. frick the opinion of the others because they have either been rolled by The Greatest Sphere This Game Will Ever See or was the beneficiary of it. Weak ideas such as yours will never thrive and you will end up in the curb unless you fall in line. So tow the damn party line and get the damn dubs boi or else you gonna start looking like a hypocrite.

I have no party line to tow that is not my own. And that line is composed of my ideas and they are going to and have led to dubs boi. Sit down and and watch. 

Edited by Hilmes

PvczX3n.jpg?1

13 hours ago, Blitz said:

im new to all this FA businesses

but atm what i feel is that orbis if full if big spheres powerful in their own aspect

i mean, to keep the game fun and interesting, shouldn't we break up the huge blocs?

well as i said, im new to all this. thats why im here to get the opinions of older players

Most people are averse to risk, even tho they toot their own horns about breaking up spheres and then attacking someone with their former allies (who they had totally broken up with) while shit talking a sphere who is also big but at least is open regarding their stance.

There are very few alliances willing to go paperless (they might be alone or have a few select friends) or alliances willing to have a few paper treaties and no additional (secret) ties. The last major alliances who've tried shaking things up were Rose and KT. Right now you have 2 large groups (1 paper tied, IQ, and another one full of secret treaties, EMC minus Rose), then you have KT's small bloc, SK and friends and then Rose and friends, who are a fairly large group but not too large, and finally you have the rest. These last ones can't do anything relevant without at least one of the other groups.

So you see how hard it is to have large scale wars on a regular basis, because everyone is too paranoid.

Edited by Insert Name Here

People cannot be punished for mistakes, so there's no incentive to war anyways. What exactly is "winning" a war nowadays? 

You can't crush your opponent. He will get out of your range and then proceed to shit on lower tier nations, and war devolves into "Top tier winning on side A and bottom tier winning on side B". Even if side A does more damage, within 3-4 weeks everyone is rebuilt to the exact same thing. There's no strategy or skill required.

I say remove all caps from all tiers so we can finally have a real alliance war between all members, not handicapped by players who are "too large". If your alliance get pummeled by one top-tier player then maybe it shouldn't exist.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Hilmes said:

I have no party line to tow that is not my own. And that line is composed of my ideas and they are going to and have led to dubs boi. Sit down and and watch. 

Boi, I have been sitting down and watching to get these dubs for the last 5 fricking years. My song has lyrics composed by your superiors Mr. Deputy whatever the frick position they gave your ass. Your ideas are shit and forced your ass to change names because of how shameful they were. The only line that you have successfully composed are the diplomat applications on shit tier alliances.

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

9 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

Boi, I have been sitting down and watching to get these dubs for the last 5 fricking years. My song has lyrics composed by your superiors Mr. Deputy whatever the frick position they gave your ass. Your ideas are shit and forced your ass to change names because of how shameful they were. The only line that you have successfully composed are the diplomat applications on shit tier alliances.

Boi you have been watching that's all you have been doing, watching your betters pile up them dubs. What the frick have you contributed to those dubs you've been watching? A good cheerleader sitting in the back and commenting on shit real players have been done. I in no way am arrogant enough to claim responsibility for all of the success, but I've contributed to the single greatest run of a #1 alliance in this game's history boi. At the highest levels G. Any relevant player that has been in the game for that long is going to have ups and downs, its the nature of the beast. The failures we wrack up are not a source of shame, they are a learning opportunity and your ignorant ass would see that if you had the slightest bit of perspective. So do what you do and sit your ass down and let  your betters actually play this game. Or if you're feeling actually frisking you'll get off your ass and do some shit worth remembering. 

• Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

19 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

frick you and the OP

19 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

12 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

Ooooh boi time to get out ma fricking W-batton and clap some goddamn cheeks. frick did I tell yo ratchet coat-tail ridin' limp-dicked ass 'bout trying to smear yo weakshit troll game over my boi (Who happens to be in the Partisan PR Protection Programme. You *too* can benefit! Hit me up on Discord)?

The will of the undefeated is my will son. I am the chest you thump and the horn you tout. And boi the rise is afoot. You walked away from the dubs-club boi so unless you get the frick back in line rejoin the syndiwin and stop smearing your shit all over my new carpet ima have to sit yo ass down over and over and over and over the same way we did with them paracov jacks back when.

• Like 3

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Ooooh boi time to get out ma fricking W-batton and clap some goddamn cheeks. frick did I tell yo ratchet coat-tail ridin' limp-dicked ass 'bout trying to smear yo weakshit troll game over my boi (Who happens to be in the Partisan PR Protection Programme. You *too* can benefit! Hit me up on Discord)?

The will of the undefeated is my will son. I am the chest you thump and the horn you tout. And boi the rise is afoot. You walked away from the dubs-club boi so unless you get the frick back in line rejoin the syndiwin and stop smearing your shit all over my new carpet ima have to sit yo ass down over and over and over and over the same way we did with them paracov jacks back when.

Habibi got teef

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if we're talking making the game dynamic and less stale, yes, you could do that. Unfortunately, that tends to lead to an issue of a "no u first" at times, since the side that breaks up first becomes weaker and can get his by the people who didn't break up yet. And... Personally, experience from TEst has taught me quite well that an alliance cannot hope to stand alone, and as such, we must make allies if we are to be able to prosper and keep a hold of said prosperity and the wealth that comes with such prosperity.