Breaking News from the Shifty News Network-Fark hospitalized

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Don’t worry, tCW didn’t assist KT either when BK/NPO initiated a war with them and instead chose to be a proxy to draw TKR in.

Goes to show you the extent of treaties that some alliances sign.

Are you still angry because we unknowingly put an end to the outside help you got from Nuke Bloc against IQ by attacking them? Because I don't know why you need to make this about TCW and TKR when the only reason TCW didn't jump to KT's defense was that they acted like a horrible treaty partner (as just described by Felkey). Which isn't even a new thing when I think about their former treaty with Pantheon and under which circumstances that one ended.

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Felkey said:

>Had ODP (they had been asked in the past to upgrade but refused because our fa goals didn't align)

>KT trusted gossip girl with their war plans

>Gossip girl leaked

>......

>BK totally started it 

Don't even get me started on how KT didn't tell us about their war until like 2 days before... After we had already heard about it from your targets...

How dare we not "defend" KT from their own mistakes.

I mean, this is a more valid reason than what you told me and apparently told KT, which was that you didn’t want to burn bridges with IQ by defending KT. In other words, fricking over a current ally in order to look more attractive to potential future IQ treaty partners. 

It is only an ODP and you aren’t obligated. It’s more of the excuse you gave for not supporting KT in anyway, financially or militarily which was that you didn’t want to look bad to IQ in case you wanted to treaty them in the future. 

Just my two cents anyway, still waiting ❤️ 

Also let’s not pretend that a two days war notice is being a “horrible ally”. If you weren’t involved in it, not to mention your connections to IQ at the time, I’m surprised they gave you any notice at all. 

Edited by Justin076

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

14 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I mean, this is a more valid reason than what you told me and apparently told KT, which was that you didn’t want to burn bridges with IQ by defending KT. In other words, fricking over a current ally in order to look more attractive to potential future IQ treaty partners. 

It is only an ODP and you aren’t obligated. It’s more of the excuse you gave for not supporting KT in anyway, financially or militarily which was that you didn’t want to look bad to IQ in case you wanted to treaty them in the future. 

Also let’s not pretend that a two days war notice is being a “horrible ally”. If you weren’t involved in it, not to mention your connections to IQ at the time, I’m surprised they gave you any notice at all. 

I gave them the same amount of information they gave me. Remember when they attacked AO and they gave us a days notice on that and didn't even tell us who they were hitting? Or when their members "accidentally" helped that alliance try to steal the pantheon bank despite that fact that you, myself, and even buorhann at the time were directly involved trying to stop it? So please stop pretending like KT were your valued allies or that they valued us as anything besides a means to cover their asses, because I remember some of the things you said about them as well.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Also let’s not pretend that a two days war notice is being a “horrible ally”. If you weren’t involved in it, not to mention your connections to IQ at the time, I’m surprised they gave you any notice at all

That's the point though. They weren't involved, so it doesn't make sense for certain people to try to drag their name through the mud over it

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

21 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

As an additional note, I told keegoz a lot of that when he tried to directly ask us to "defend" KT. I made it very clear that I didn't feel it was a defensive war and that it was their mistake to trust SK. I made the same thing clear to you when you also tried to lobby me to side with KT using some of the exact same lines keegoz used. Almost like you planned it out or something.

1 hour ago, Smith said:

That's the point though. They weren't involved, so it doesn't make sense for certain people to try to drag their name through the mud over it

Don’t disagree with this, I’m merely questioning Felkeys original post as it was different from what he previously told me in private. 

1 hour ago, Felkey said:

As an additional note, I told keegoz a lot of that when he tried to directly ask us to "defend" KT. I made it very clear that I didn't feel it was a defensive war and that it was their mistake to trust SK. I made the same thing clear to you when you also tried to lobby me to side with KT using some of the exact same lines keegoz used. Almost like you planned it out or something.

No, it wasn’t “planned out” like your nuke bloc war where you got Fark to counter and TKR could enter “defensively”. I was just lobbying for you to support an ally that just got hit. I’m aware it was a preempt and I’m not stupid and understand your point of view. I didn’t actually expect you to enter but I figured I’d at least try :P Your defence of not wanting to burn bridges with IQ was annoying however and played to the narrative that you’re in bed with IQ.

I think that not wanting to roll IQ line is great setup for the Pigeon, whenever he gets around to seeing it. I'm looking forward to the memes. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

55 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Yes, how dare I not want to roll IQ every day for the rest of my life :v

Well let’s not pretend we didn’t respectively hit two useless blobs in the game. We hit IQ, you hit Nuke Bloc so let’s not act like only one of us hit a useless blob.

Where did I call either NB or IQ not a blob? You just seem to be operating under the assumption that me not immediately jumping at the opportunity to roll IQ is inherently bad.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Where did I call either NB or IQ not a blob? You just seem to be operating under the assumption that me not immediately jumping at the opportunity to roll IQ is inherently bad.

I’m actually referring to you saying the other day that our war with IQ was useless and did nothing to help the game and therefore was a complete waste of time. I’m simply calling out your hypocrisy as you fought a war of similar definition by your standards. 

43 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Except I never said our war had a purpose either beyond rolling people. So that's not really hypocrisy.

Oh it is hypocrisy, you’re openly admitting your war had no purpose and had no benefit to the game but at the same time you’re going to use that argument against me(us)? 

I don’t recall ever going on about our war and it’s purpose, pretty sure I told you we just wanted to frick some people up.

Also, don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with your war against nuke bloc, all useless blobs such as IQ and nuke bloc deserve a nice spank every now and again. I’m just saying don’t go on about useless wars that didn’t do anything for the game when you just fought one yourself

Edited by Justin076

7 hours ago, Felkey said:

>Had ODP (they had been asked in the past to upgrade but refused because our fa goals didn't align)

>KT trusted gossip girl with their war plans

>Gossip girl leaked

>......

>BK totally started it 

Don't even get me started on how KT didn't tell us about their war until like 2 days before... After we had already heard about it from your targets...

How dare we not "defend" KT from their own mistakes.

So you signed a treaty with KT, and didn't follow through on the promise.

settradirect.png

27 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Oh it is hypocrisy, you’re openly admitting your war had no purpose and had no benefit to the game but at the same time you’re going to use that argument against me(us)? 

I don’t recall ever going on about our war and it’s purpose, pretty sure I told you we just wanted to frick some people up.

Also, don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with your war against nuke bloc, all useless blobs such as IQ and nuke bloc deserve a nice spank every now and again. I’m just saying don’t go on about useless wars that didn’t do anything for the game when you just fought one yourself

Now now, it didn't have a purpose but it certainly did something for the game. Seeing Apeman a zi was a wonderful thing. Plus all those salt filled threads were a sight to behold. I didn't see many IQ salt filled threads. Smh

And don't forget, our war totally killed world wide food production. See? Doing things.

25 minutes ago, Settra said:

So you signed a treaty with KT, and didn't follow through on the promise.

We signed an option defense pact. Wasn't a defensive war so there was nothing to follow through on.

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Felkey said:

We signed an option defense pact. Wasn't a defensive war so there was nothing to follow through on.

I mean looks like they got attacked. So you chose to ignore the defensive war before you.

• Downvote 1

settradirect.png

7 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

I mean looks like the treaty said "Optional" so they choose the option not to.

So then they opted to not defend their allies from IQ. Which then goes and states that they sided with IQ. SO, in the whole swing of things, Lordship who vehemently denies siding with IQ, sided with IQ.

• Downvote 1

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, Settra said:

So then they opted to not defend their allies from IQ. Which then goes and states that they sided with IQ. SO, in the whole swing of things, Lordship who vehemently denies siding with IQ, sided with IQ.

In Crazy Town that might be a possible way to look at it. Especially since lordship, who at the time wasn't even a proper part of our government, has total control over TCW. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Mitsuru said:

In Crazy Town that might be a possible way to look at it. Especially since lordship, who at the time wasn't even a proper part of our government, has total control over TCW. ?

I mean not in crazy town, considering it happened when Lordship was head of TKR FA.

• Downvote 1

settradirect.png

6 hours ago, Felkey said:

I gave them the same amount of information they gave me. Remember when they attacked AO and they gave us a days notice on that and didn't even tell us who they were hitting? Or when their members "accidentally" helped that alliance try to steal the pantheon bank despite that fact that you, myself, and even buorhann at the time were directly involved trying to stop it? So please stop pretending like KT were your valued allies or that they valued us as anything besides a means to cover their asses, because I remember some of the things you said about them as well.

If I recall correctly, you were invited to participate in the IQ war about a week prior to its happening. So I don't think it was "2 days notice". And you answered us what Justin said in the prior post. And yeah we did ask you again once the war started and we triggered the OD clause, and it was well within your rights to say no, no one is questioning that here. But don't see how were you not informed. While on that subject, we received no notice on you going to war with Nuke Bloc 2 weeks later, so I'm not sure why are you going by that route here.

TCW-KT treaty had it's rough moments, true, but since I took over, and until Justin stepped down, it was valued from this side, not just politically or militarily, but in the process of working with Justin, we became friends. After the new government took over however, there were little to no bonds being recreated, and paper being dead was becoming obvious to me when the last war started. We simply grew apart and when people grow apart it's natural to go their own ways.

I know you had to respond to the prior post that indirectly attacked your alliance for not helping us, but I don't see how it's helping by trying to throw mud at us while defending yourself. We never did that nor we went public with our treaty cancellation. I respect TCW members and for that reason I'm not gonna attack you or your alliance. So I'm going to ask you to the same, because if we start throwing out the dirty laundry in the public, I'm afraid you might end up looking worse than me here.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Settra said:

I mean not in crazy town, considering it happened when Lordship was head of TKR FA.

I seem to recall that our head of FA during Strategic Arms Limitation Talks and Ayyslamic Crusade was Kaladin Stormblessed. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Felkey said:

I know that you are privy to the same information I received which makes me wonder about the way you handled the treaty tCW had with KT.  In fact, I know that you’re aware you’re spouting shit out here at the moment trying to discredit others to avoid your own decision making to come back and embarrass you.

I hope you go back before the war occurred and re-read past logs, if you saved any, because you know you’re hiding your intentions here.

But there’s some choice quotes here in these latest replies of yours, and it makes sense.

10 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Are you still angry because we unknowingly put an end to the outside help you got from Nuke Bloc against IQ by attacking them? Because I don't know why you need to make this about TCW and TKR when the only reason TCW didn't jump to KT's defense was that they acted like a horrible treaty partner (as just described by Felkey). Which isn't even a new thing when I think about their former treaty with Pantheon and under which circumstances that one ended.

You mean the “defensive totally offensive  war”?  No, not upset about that anymore.  Nuke Bloc did deserve a hit from their constant call outs.

But, from a very reliable source, TKR leadership didn’t let others except tCW know about their plan to get involved.  I don’t fully trust the statement, but the source was surprising with it.

Yes tCW was a horrible ally to KT.  Not only because of them turning the other way on the ODP, but also because Felkey failed to inform KT of other things (and probably you guys in TKR too).