Dynamic Consolidation 2: Electric Boogaloo

Buorhann

You guys will keep denying it but you're obsessed w/QM and what she's doing. Case in point, you're all still showing each other your dicks after she's already said she's checked out of a thread that was started by someone tracking what her alliance is doing. Manifestation of insecurities is putting it lightly. Public threats, slander, harassment, professions of "friendship" from someone that already betrayed her loyalty when they founded The Commonwealth together and then stayed silent as his "friend" was getting dragged through the mud by his newer and bigger friends? All of that and not one word from someone that's leading your alliance? You send your "deputy"  who seems to be the inciting incident to form this fracture of "friendship" and the formation of this adolescent "WE HATE QM Club" that composes Reichbloc/Slursphere/Swastibloc TGH and KT. That dog don't hunt, as they say where I'm from. A good ol' boy from the great state of Tennessee can spot a dogwhistle and gaslight of someone like her from a mile away.

"Love and respect" privately but her alliance is somehow ruining your lives publicly? I would say the thirst is real, but there's certainly more there. Since the lot of you seem to have issues with reading comprehension and things like pictures work better for you....

1808739103_ScreenShot2018-05-24at2_42_11PM.thumb.png.e04db8bda14ff0b0c474d03e85faeb65.png

This is one of several things that add up to us definitely concluding that you're being willfully ignorant, gaslighting, and just outright lying. Durmij noted earlier that The Golden Horde & Friends have made and fostered an environment that made this the most logical thing to do to secure TRF's longevity. Having an alliance that can't help but very loudly proclaim how shit TRF/QM is on a regular basis led to somehow to us finding allies that will have our backs, even when the cool kids get on a tear.

How would one translate "unhealthy obsession with women who aren't nice to you after being dicks to her" in Mongolian?

Looking forward to working with you in the future, TCW. The structure of that alliance has good bones because of QM's founding tenure there as Second In Command. Already looking like a great team and partnership.

Edited by Kell-El
  • Downvote 4

Long Live the Queen!

7 hours ago, durmij said:

So you were hoping that we would make the decision that your AA and it's allies actively worked against with open hostility? Let's work off this premise that this treaty is some game stagnating ultra dense monstrosity of paper. What have you (the alliance, not the person), done to foster an environment where we could have struck out on our own? Multiple members of yours (and allies) have threatened us, in game and IRL, (I know that it's the internet and death threats have functionally no chance to be acted upon, but it's still relevant). And it's not like it's just been contained to forum banter; someone used the bounty system to send an unsubtle white supremacy message to Queen M. The set a bounty for $14,880,000; what's wrong with that should be obvious to those in the know, but for people unfamiliar, 1488 is a common neo nazi term referring to the fourteen words by Davis Lane and using 88 to represent HH, or Heil Hitler. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words . Now, the bounty system is anonymous, so we don't know who sent this, but it is happening in the context of the aforementioned threads, so we can safely assume someone from those threads who knows that Queen is a black woman and not some random sent that. But I'm getting way off topic.

The worse part of this whole thing is, Queen was open to the idea of a separate sphere and I was super gungho. A couple of key decisions at the start of your experiment and I might have been able to push Stratagem (or TRF, alternate history is wonky), into a standalone sphere. But as it stands, it's not only completely untenable, but it forces us to treaty up. At least Queen and Rejs have shown restraint in actually signing people we like (hi Panth-wealth), not just grabbing paper for safety's sake, but paper for the sole purpose of covering our asses has been made much more likely because of the actions of your alliance and it's allies.

TL;DR: You can't expect us to take actions that you actively work against. It's counter intuitive and unworkable.

Durmij, you do realize the reason relations initially deteriorated between our alliances, was because we caught Queen M plotting against us right?

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

4 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Durmij, you do realize the reason relations initially deteriorated between our alliances, was because we caught Queen M plotting against us right?

That's certainly news. Did you happen to, I don't know, ask about this alleged plot? Or you just took someone else's word for it?

Long Live the Queen!

1 hour ago, Kell-El said:

professions of "friendship" from someone that already betrayed her loyalty when they founded The Commonwealth together and then stayed silent as his "friend" was getting dragged through the mud by his newer and bigger friends? All of that and not one word from someone that's leading your alliance?

Fascinating. I feel it necessary to comment on this. For those wondering the context of this, after Resplendent merged into TCW, Queen M had trouble getting along with Resplendent's leader, Prezyan. Prezyan was rather right wing, maintained conservative values which did not line up with the values of Queen. A personal rift developed between them and things got sour. I tried my best to counsel and repair the relationship between them, I can say that both parties, Prezyan and Queen M were not cooperative with my efforts of pleasing both parties and repairing the relationship like adults so no one had to face disciplinary action. Following the merge, things were relatively fragile and I tried to mend everyone together and mold the alliance into one, instead of TCW and Resplendent. Removing their leader, Prezyan, which was the request of Queen M was not viable for me to do as a leader and would have had serious effects on our newly founded alliance. I made the decision to not expel Prezyan as I not only felt his conduct wasn't worth banishment from the alliance and that doing so would have broken apart the newly merged TCW. Looking back, my decision was the right one, that merge defined TCW as an alliance and many who came over had helped me tremendously as I built TCW, Julian, Turner to mention a few names. It was certainly a great loss to lose Queen M due to the above events but it was out of my hands. 

Also, don't flatter yourselves, no ones obsessed with whatever "you're doing". We are however interested in an alliance that was plotting against us in back channels. Thats how this who rift started and why I'd say many in TGH see you as an enemy. 

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

10 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Fascinating. I feel it necessary to comment on this. For those wondering the context of this, after Resplendent merged into TCW, Queen M had trouble getting along with Resplendent's leader, Prezyan. Prezyan was rather right wing, maintained conservative values which did not line up with the values of Queen. A personal rift developed between them and things got sour. I tried my best to counsel and repair the relationship between them, I can say that both parties, Prezyan and Queen M were not cooperative with my efforts of pleasing both parties and repairing the relationship like adults so no one had to face disciplinary action. Following the merge, things were relatively fragile and I tried to mend everyone together and mold the alliance into one, instead of TCW and Resplendent. Removing their leader, Prezyan, which was the request of Queen M was not viable for me to do as a leader and would have had serious effects on our newly founded alliance. I made the decision to not expel Prezyan as I not only felt his conduct wasn't worth banishment from the alliance and that doing so would have broken apart the newly merged TCW. Looking back, my decision was the right one, that merge defined TCW as an alliance and many who came over had helped me tremendously as I built TCW, Julian, Turner to mention a few names. It was certainly a great loss to lose Queen M due to the above events but it was out of my hands. 

Also, don't flatter yourselves, no ones obsessed with whatever "you're doing". We are however interested in an alliance that was plotting against us in back channels. Thats how this who rift started and why I'd say many in TGH see you as an enemy. 

You let him slide with n-word jokes that were directed to and at her and you know it. I was there, saw it for myself when it happened, and told her to cut you off then. She helped you build TCW, did a lot of damn work for you, and you don't stick up for her?  She didn't just have trouble getting along with Prezyan. She had trouble with her friend and alliance leader that she worked with since the beginning not having a spine and leaving her to be attacked by dipshits that ended up stabbing you in the back, if memory serves anyways. With friends like you, who would need enemies?

Edited by Kell-El

Long Live the Queen!

15 minutes ago, Kell-El said:

That's certainly news. Did you happen to, I don't know, ask about this alleged plot? Or you just took someone else's word for it?

Took Queen Ms word for it.

44 minutes ago, Kell-El said:

1808739103_ScreenShot2018-05-24at2_42_11PM.thumb.png.e04db8bda14ff0b0c474d03e85faeb65.png

I see you found the person that was spurned by his alliance and left out in the cold.

Edited by Settra
  • Upvote 3

settradirect.png

You let him slide with n-word jokes. I was there when it happened and told her to cut you off then. And here we are now.

I don't recall his specific conduct but I can say that he was warned by me to not use derogatory terms. However, not to make excuses for some of his conduct but it was always in a joking way. Queen M, against my warnings took him seriously and refused to ignore his jokes and trolls. I mean, his conduct was regularly juvenile but I as an adult just ignored his at times childish behavior. Queen M was not cooperative when I tried to mend the relations, she was very stubborn and as I like to say, passionate. Prezyan was a bit more cooperative but Queen M stuck to her guns and demanded his remove despite my attempts at peacefully repairing their relationship. He was vital, he didn't cause issues with other members, his conduct wasn't inappropriate to the point that would warrant removal and only seemed to get on the nerve of Queen M. It was not an easy decision for me to see Queen M leave but it was a risk I had to take as a leader and as a friend to prevent my alliance from exploding. 

11 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I don't recall his specific conduct but I can say that he was warned by me to not use derogatory terms. However, not to make excuses for some of his conduct but it was always in a joking way. Queen M, against my warnings took him seriously and refused to ignore his jokes and trolls. I mean, his conduct was regularly juvenile but I as an adult just ignored his at times childish behavior. Queen M was not cooperative when I tried to mend the relations, she was very stubborn and as I like to say, passionate. Prezyan was a bit more cooperative but Queen M stuck to her guns and demanded his remove despite my attempts at peacefully repairing their relationship. He was vital, he didn't cause issues with other members, his conduct wasn't inappropriate to the point that would warrant removal and only seemed to get on the nerve of Queen M. It was not an easy decision for me to see Queen M leave but it was a risk I had to take as a leader and as a friend to prevent my alliance from exploding. 

I recall seeing a lot of !@#$ jokes and comments directed her way, mate. Sven saw them, too, if he's still around. 

"Some random alliance that we absorbed called my second in command several slurs when we took them in and I just asked him very nicely to stop. I saw the jokes, but I'm not black so I wasn't offended and they weren't all thaaaat bad. I left my friend to defend herself alone so that this new alliance can work and when I did that they left me anyways."

You never deserved her in your alliance, your government, and you sure as shit don't deserve to keep namedropping her as some friend when you have been anything but. You're right where you belong.

Edited by Kell-El
  • Downvote 3

Long Live the Queen!

I recall seeing a lot of !@#$ jokes and comments directed her way, mate. Sven saw them, too, if he's still around. 

"Some random alliance that we absorbed called my second in command several slurs when we took them in and I just asked him very nicely to stop. I saw the jokes, but I'm not black so I wasn't offended and they weren't all thaaaat bad. I left my friend to defend herself alone so that this new alliance can work and when I did that they left me anyways."

You never deserved her in your alliance, your government, and you sure as shit don't deserve to keep namedropping her as some friend when you have been anything but. You're right where you belong.

I apologize but I don't recall any comments directed at Queen M. If there were racial slurs, directed at my second in command who I was aware is black I likely would have acted differently. But I don't recall that occurring. I recall Prezyan saying some right wing, conservative shit and potentially the odd "inappropriate or juvenile" joke in private and meme channels and Queen M taking offence to it. I mean, Queen M took offence to a lot of shit, discussion of Donald Trump, people dissing Hillary or Sanders, a lot of shit. No offence to her but she takes offence to a lot of stuff. And while I don't think of her in a negative way because of that, its just fact, she's easily offended. I know she's easily offended so therefore I knew Prezyan's and others conduct was likely taken way out of proportion. 

Also to correct  few things in your laughable statement. They weren't a random alliance, they were our only MDP Partner and had a long history as far back to GPA times. I do understand racism and don't need to be "black" to recognize it. I didn't leave her to defend herself, I tried to mend the relationship like an adult but SHE was not cooperative and stuck up and demanded his removal. They didn't leave me, many are still present in TCW today. If you feel I didn't deserve her, you're entitled to that belief but I disagree. I feel I've been a good friend to her.

Also if you will, clarify your statement "you're right where you belong".

Edited by Justin076

I miss Prezy and Coinreturn1, they were good patrol members.

I'd take a dozen Resplendent 3s over 1 TRF here any day.

composes Reichbloc/Slursphere/Swastibloc TGH and KT.

Good grief.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

@Buorhann  It’s been brought to my attention that you’re under the impression I concluded to take down TGH before you started taking liberal shits on me for allying AO (which is where this started imo). This is something I am not privy to and is a new revelation, but I would certainly love to hear all about it privately if you’re able to talk to me without your ready-made, built-in audience.

I am challenging you to do what you seem adverse to doing for some reason. I’m inviting you to a one on one conversation. You can ask me anything you’d like and we can get this cleared up. If @Sketchy is around to serve as witness, I’ll bring @durmij as I’m positive this plot to take down his friends is news to him, as well.

@Justin076 It’s unfortunate that you had to spend so much time coddling the one member of your alliance that was really adverse to “jokes” about police brutality, shootings, and other distasteful humor. I had no idea that me standing up for myself in my own alliance affected and scarred you so. I am so sorry that the one BernieBro in TCW was too loud for you and your #MAGA frequency. Didn’t realize the one person saying anything about it was such a hindrance for you to deal with. Had you let me know you felt that way, that I was such a pain in the ass sjw with soft fee-fees, I would’ve left A LOT earlier than I did.  Didn’t know you held me in such regard. 

Edited by Django Jane
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Django Jane said:

@Buorhann  It’s been brought to my attention that you’re under the impression I concluded to take down TGH before you started taking liberal shits on me for allying AO (which is where this started imo). This is something I am not privy to and is a new revelation, but I would certainly love to hear all about it privately if you’re able to talk to me without your ready-made, built-in audience.

I am challenging you to do what you seem adverse to doing for some reason. I’m inviting you to a one on one conversation. You can ask me anything you’d like and we can get this cleared up. If @Sketchy is around to serve as witness, I’ll bring @durmij as I’m positive this plot to take down his friends is news to him, as well.

@Justin076 It’s unfortunate that you had to spend so much time coddling the one member of your alliance that was really adverse to “jokes” about police brutality, shootings, and other distasteful humor. I had no idea that me standing up for myself in my own alliance affected and scarred you so. I am so sorry that the one BernieBro in TCW was too loud for you and your #MAGA frequency. Didn’t realize the one person saying anything about it was such a hindrance for you to deal with. Had you let me know you felt that way, that I was such a pain in the ass sjw with soft fee-fees, I would’ve left A LOT earlier than I did.  Didn’t know you held me is such regard. 

Cuddling one member? That’s the exact opposite of what I did when I decided not to expel a member and lose half of our membership as a result of someone taking offence to some right wing trolling. Scarred? Scarred of what? And exactly where do I come off as scarred? I’m sorry your were scarred and offended by some guy trolling on the internet and decided to abandon your position as second in command only a couple weeks into your tenure. It wasn’t a problem for me to deal with, when did I ask you to change the way you are or whom you politically supported? Your entire response here is pure hypocrisy and describes your conduct. Prezyan’s jokes and trolling was obviously a hinderence for you and too hard to deal with which is why you left. I however wanted both your and Prezyan to stay as I liked you both and therefore tried to mediate like an adult. Also when did I say your SJW fee fees were a problem for me? I said you’re easily offended but it doesn’t bother me and I don’t think of you in a negative way because of it. I’m merely saying you’re, easily offended lmao. I don’t hold you at any regard, I still don’t and I still like you and am not going to think of you differently despite our current tension. I hope we can come to amends one day as you’ve always been such a close friend of mine and I’m not defining years long relationships over dumb stuff like this.

PS: Phone writen 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, rey said:

1) you have publicly declared several times that you want QM to stop talking to you.

2) we marked your words for you so that we didn't forget by april 28th

words marked.png

So you signed a bunch of allies cause of what Kastor said?

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

15 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Plotting against a military themed alliance....
giphy.gif

I wonder if Arrgh or NSR ever got their panties in a bunch, cause they are military themed alliances too. And, I am sure many alliances plotted against them for raiding.

Maybe y'all should change your name to The Golden Snowflakes. I am still waiting for the wars you promised.

But for now.....

• Upvote 3

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

15 minutes ago, Jroc said:

Plotting against a military themed alliance....

I wonder if Arrgh or NSR ever got their panties in a bunch, cause they are military themed alliances too. And, I am sure many alliances plotted against them for raiding.

Maybe y'all should change your name to The Golden Snowflakes. I am still waiting for the wars you promised.

But for now.....

So just to clarify, your argument is......

Military themed alliances...... have to be nice to people who plot against them?

I'm not sure you though that line of logic through very far lmfao.

As for the whole, "I am still waiting for the wars you promised"  I guess you must have missed the global war that literally just happened. 

You know, the one where House Stark leaders spent most of their time whining "please let us out omg we need peace".

• Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif