Dynamic Consolidation 2: Electric Boogaloo

Buorhann

38 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

So just to clarify, your argument is......

Military themed alliances...... have to be nice to people who plot against them?

I'm not sure you though that line of logic through very far lmfao.

As for the whole, "I am still waiting for the wars you promised"  I guess you must have missed the global war that literally just happened. 

You know, the one where House Stark leaders spent most of their time whining "please let us out omg we need peace".

When did I ever say you have to be nice? I mean respectful, you're just focusing in on one alliance who doesn't like you. Ya know, its the shark that you can see, you shouldn't be worried about, its the ones you can't see that you should worry about.

I was in the Global War, and I remember someone hitting our ALLY and we never asked to leave/peace.  We just wanted to make sure our ally was okay.  So spin it all you want. But, we're always gonna put our allies above some ally's ally's ally. 

edit: I said wars, not war. Wars is the PLURAL form of war ya know. meaning more than 1 

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

1 hour ago, Jroc said:

Plotting against a military themed alliance....
giphy.gif

I wonder if Arrgh or NSR ever got their panties in a bunch, cause they are military themed alliances too. And, I am sure many alliances plotted against them for raiding.

Maybe y'all should change your name to The Golden Snowflakes. I am still waiting for the wars you promised.

But for now.....

Can we please have a vote for “least logical post of the year” in this years awards?

War(s) that we promised lmao. We just got out of a month long global war just last month. I wasn’t aware people had to rely on The Golden Horde to get shit going on the world.

Edited by Justin076
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

9 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

[some libel stuff]

War(s) that we promised lmao. We just got out of a month long global war just last month. I wasn’t aware people had to rely on The Golden Horde to get shit going on the world.

No we are not relying on you. We're just kinda pondering, why a bunch of warriors are not acting like warriors and more like diplomats. I guess some mysteries will never be solved. 

image.thumb.png.01877c7a78355dfe55a523a69d66dda8.png

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

35 minutes ago, Jroc said:

When did I ever say you have to be nice? I mean respectful, you're just focusing in on one alliance who doesn't like you. Ya know, its the shark that you can see, you shouldn't be worried about, its the ones you can't see that you should worry about.

In this thread sure, because the thread topic was about a specific treaty, and before it was derailed into OOC shit it was about the two alliances involved in it. Outside of this thread, we've not just focused on one alliance, we regularly call out people whom we disagree with. 

Also, I don't think you were talking about respectfulness, otherwise you'd have no made a point about "military themes" as if that somehow is relevant. Its pretty obvious you were trying to imply that a military themed alliance shouldn't react negatively to an alliance they had begun to work with plotting against them. 

But since you point that out, why then focus on only one side of a dispute with 1/2 actors from either side of some 40+ alliance members being "disrespectful"? Why respond to me specifically, someone whose not engaged in most of this crap because of the OOC shit that surrounds it?

It seems like you should take your own advice and not focus on specific people or alliances. 

I was in the Global War, and I remember someone hitting our ALLY and we never asked to leave/peace.  We just wanted to make sure our ally was okay.  So spin it all you want. But, we're always gonna put our allies above some ally's ally's ally. 

It wasn't limited to that specific situation. It happened both before and after, and it involved supporting a second alliance who also made the same complaints. I didn't really want to call out the people involved, since they aren't the ones in here talking shit, and because while they were problematic within the coalition, they did fight, which I can recognize.

But hey, thats why you don't talk shit when you have no legs to stand on.

edit: I said wars, not war. Wars is the PLURAL form of war ya know. meaning more than 1 

You are right, we a 3 month old alliance who participated in a global war within one month of our founding have not fought enough global wars obviously.

Yet again, forcing me to bring House Stark into it, since its only fair to compare, you've existed for 18 months, and have fought 2. You spent a great deal of your existence as a protectorate of an alliance that founded its own sphere, fought one war for them, split out on your own, created a bloc, didn't join a global war with it when it arrived (A move I don't even disagree with, but you see the point I'm making here), then that bloc broke up, you floated on the outskirts for a long time after that, then finally you recently and with great initial hesitation, joined a war. 

You really couldn't think of a better narrative angle than that? 

15 minutes ago, Jroc said:

No we are not relying on you. We're just kinda pondering, why a bunch of warriors are not acting like warriors and more like diplomats. I guess some mysteries will never be solved. 

image.thumb.png.01877c7a78355dfe55a523a69d66dda8.png

>why are you being mean.

>stop being mean and be diplomatic.

>why are you being diplomatic, I thought you were supposed to be warriors.

GG you literally just played yourself and contradicted your first post. 

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

2 hours ago, Sketchy said:

So just to clarify, your argument is......

Military themed alliances...... have to be nice to people who plot against them?

I'm not sure you though that line of logic through very far lmfao.

As for the whole, "I am still waiting for the wars you promised"  I guess you must have missed the global war that literally just happened. 

You know, the one where House Stark leaders spent most of their time whining "please let us out omg we need peace".

r11f4sh.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jroc said:

I was in the Global War, and I remember someone hitting our ALLY and we never asked to leave/peace.

You’re right.  You never asked, you threatened to leave.  And iirc, quite a few of us told you to go ahead as we got tired of the stupidity in the coalition chat since it was too distracting.

>we put our allys over our ally’s ally’s ally

But all you did was stir drama and force someone in a more awkward situation.

You didn’t leave and retaliate on behalf of your ally.

You certainly didn’t take my advise to go private with the matter (Therefore sparing you the embarrassing impression your leaders established in the chat).

Yeesh, are people really hiding behind that Guardian tie just to act out?

Edited by Buorhann

Oh that's right @Jroc, you don't fight wars, you show up, !@#$. Barely do anything. Then go around saying the people pulling the most weight and winning your war is shit.

Not really complaining about TRF signing people, people that leave their allies high and dry deserve to flock together.

settradirect.png

31 minutes ago, Kastor said:

The funniest part about this whole thing is that everyone is mad at me. I hold no real position and I just shitpost and everyone believes me.

Being mad at you and not liking you are two different things. 

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You always try to say things and almost none of them hold weight. 

No - its more like none, but thanks for pointing it out as always, pointing out the obvious and acting like you're some supreme being within this shitty simulation game.

1 hour ago, Mad Max said:

No - its more like none, but thanks for pointing it out as always, pointing out the obvious and acting like you're some supreme being within this shitty simulation game.

Imma pray for you. I hope everything is okay and I love you.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 minute ago, Kastor said:

Imma pray for you. I hope everything is okay and I love you.

I don't like you, please don't waste your prayers on someone as trash as me.

2 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I don't like you, please don't waste your prayers on someone as trash as me.

You’re not trash. I don’t pray for just my friends. I love you man. Even if you don’t like me. I hope everything is going good and if not gets better. I genuinely mean that. :)

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You’re not trash. I don’t pray for just my friends. I love you man. Even if you don’t like me. I hope everything is going good and if not gets better. I genuinely mean that. :)

Please stop. I can only get so hard.

Edited by Mad Max
doesn't let you say the word that starts with C and ends with um