Dynamic Consolidation 2: Electric Boogaloo

Buorhann

7 minutes ago, Smith said:

Woah wait what. People from the KT/TGH sphere been sending you guys actual death threats? What the hell

Old news. The helicopter thing is a reference to suspected leftists being thrown from helicopters as a form of execution. 

I should clarify, no one has ever said "I'm going to kill you", at least not to me. But those dogwhistles are getting used, and at least one person in NSR, which I believe is TGH adjacent but that might be me drawing too much from forum content, has posted calls for trans people to commit suicide and pictures of victims of hate crimes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, durmij said:

Old news. The helicopter thing is a reference to suspected leftists being thrown from helicopters as a form of execution. 

I should clarify, no one has ever said "I'm going to kill you", at least not to me. But those dogwhistles are getting used, and at least one person in NSR, which I believe is TGH adjacent but that might be me drawing too much from forum content, has posted calls for trans people to commit suicide and pictures of victims of hate crimes.

Can’t comment on the other things you’ve said as I’m not farmiliar with them however I can tell you that we have no relations with NSR, at least that I’m aware of. First I’ve heard of a connection between us and NSR. 

Also, genuinely curious here as a concerned member of TGH, were there or were their not death threats made by a TGH member or one of our official allies? You said there were but now back tracking a bit. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

16 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Also, genuinely curious here as a concerned member of TGH, were there or were their not death threats made by a TGH member or one of our official allies? You said there were but now back tracking a bit. 

One of the first responses to our DOE thread was a reference to the crimes of Pinochet, an obvious threat. You can argue that it was a joke, or that it doesn't meet your standards of a threat, but taken in the context of everything else, it's concerning, from where I stand.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, durmij said:

TL;DR: You can't expect us to take actions that you actively work against. It's counter intuitive and unworkable.

I’ll address your meaty post with some enlightening news soon.

Just a tease first though.  Stratagem was the first Alliance I spoke with on signing a treaty to start a separate bloc.  The first one.

Then Assassin Order and IoM followed.

However, your precious Queen had other ideas apparently, both of which IoM and AO had shown me logs of that actively worked against me.

Why though?

Thats what drastically changed my tone towards your alliance.

EDIT:  As for that off topic tidbit, if you can pin it on a member of mine - then I’ll take care of it.  Given the context, I don’t think it’s any of mine as it’d require a history nerd to know that stuff.

Queen is by far not the most innocent person around.  She goes from cordial to batshit insane in less than 4secs and has herself posted hate material as well, but mostly in her own Discord admittedly (sometimes in DMs as Kastor showed previously).

Edited by Buorhann

To those inquiring, I have been harassed in this game, been vocal about it, and somehow got blamed for sticking up for myself the one time I was able to do something about it. That’s water under the bridge. But I mention it to acknowledge, yes, there was a recent incident that I personally addressed with game admin and it’s been resolved to about as much satisfaction can be given considering the cowardice of the parties involved. I didn’t make it public because when I do I’m the SJW that just won’t shut up and take it. I deemed it best to bypass that part since most of you won’t give a shit anyways.

This treaty is SOLELY about trying to protect TRF after at least 2 public declarations that we have targets on our backs and after said parties have shit on TRF without engaging us in real dialogue, willfully ignoring what our alliance is truly about.

As several people around the community know, I am ALWAYS open to a dialogue when it comes to treaties. It doesn’t matter who it is. I’ve talked to various IQ alliances, some micros, some macro alliances that have been inactive for over a year, etc. I’ve talked to players I have historically loathed in the hopes of trying something fun on my own and that failed. The thing is you do something, you get shit on. You do something else, you still get shit on.

I now know that no matter what I do, y’all are just gonna hate it because you hate what and who I am in this game. You hate what I represent because I am a glaring manifestation of your insecurities. The unfortunate thing for you is that I’m not going anywhere any time soon so you’re just gonna have to keep on hatin’ until you find something or someone else to have a hard-on about. 

As Durmij alluded to previously, we were certainly open to doing something with TGH and that went out the window once I was deemed retarded for allying an alliance they turned around to absorb that same week and then possibly made gov (maybe, didn’t care enough to confirm). I won’t even bother mentioning the potential bloc that could’ve been, but that would’ve been cool to see.

It really is quite simple for those who are playing especially deaf, dumb, and too dense to connect the dots. We can be a friend, indifferent party, or an enemy to ANYONE in this game. It’s just how you decide to cast yourselves in our history.

We all started on this journey as friends/friendly. It would beneficial for some of you guys to recall how we got here before trying to put anyone else on blast.

Have something you want to say to me?  Say it to me then. Don’t say it here just because the peanut gallery will fan your flames and because you can’t talk about Roq and IQ anymore. If anyone would like to genuinely discuss TRF’s FA decisions, you’re invited to my DMs. I’m not going to give anyone the satisfaction of Facebook politicking with a pack of bullies, their phantom victim complexes, and their songs about how everyone else is making their lives so much harder by simply existing in an environment they insist on keeping hostile.

Anything said or addressed to me here will be 110% ignored as it’s nothing more than posturing and...my !@#$ have been depleted. Be bold enough to give me a holler directly or you can just as easily leave me and mine out of your keystrokes.

Edited by Django Jane
fonts are jacked; don’t know why
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

My OP is strictly about the very in-game actions that some of you criticized IQ sphere for.  Nothing about any of this new revealing OOC stuff that’s coming out (the bounty stuff is actually something I knew nothing about).

EDIT:  

>can’t talk about Roq and IQ anymore

I’ve done that too.  It’s easy to look at both sides and see the hypocrisy of some players.

In fact, we actually fought them on starting with $200mil in the bank only.

Edited by Buorhann

I’ve heard a bunch about several members, including myself harassing Queen M and others.

First off, I want to say I don’t agree with anyone harassing anymore. I don’t agree with death threats, and I don’t agree with anyone bringing OOC into IC. I know we all do it from time to time, but I know we at the Horde try our hardest not too.

I also want to mention this: we have tried reaching out to several people on that side in positive ways, and were utterly rejected. Queen M has turned against old friends simply because they're now in KT/TGH. She has done her best to label us as the bad guys, when we’ve been anything but.

TGH aren’t the bad guys. We’re not racist and we’re not against everyone like we’re painted. We’re trying to have fun and change the game, create a mini-sphere and focus on ourselves. To counteract us, everyone is consolidating. We’re nowhere near the biggest sphere in the game, yet you need so many allies to counter us. 

Queen, on April 28th, I reached out to you to mend the wounds and stop the arguing. I reached out on behalf of the Horde and myself, personally. You ignored that, which is your right- nothing against that. However please don’t insinuate that you were out of options and had to ally up to protect yourself, because you didn’t. I’m there if you ever want to discuss things. I see things from your perspective. I just know what’s going on and you don’t, which is why you think we’re bad and I’m always saying something against it.

As I said in the message, I love you. I hope you’re doing good, and I hope all your goals are being achieved. Stay safe.

• Like 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 hours ago, Smith said:

Woah wait what. People from the KT/TGH sphere been sending you guys actual death threats? What the hell

Considering TRF once said Vlad was harassing their members because he said hi to one once, I take what they have to say about us with a grain of salt these days.

Everyone knows that there are members in KT and TGH who like to be edgy, some of it goes overboard. However I highly doubt anyone has issued death threats because if they have that is more of a matter for Alex to handle than anyone else.

2 hours ago, durmij said:

So you were hoping that we would make the decision that your AA and it's allies actively worked against with open hostility? Let's work off this premise that this treaty is some game stagnating ultra dense monstrosity of paper. What have you (the alliance, not the person), done to foster an environment where we could have struck out on our own? Multiple members of yours (and allies) have threatened us, in game and IRL, (I know that it's the internet and death threats have functionally no chance to be acted upon, but it's still relevant). And it's not like it's just been contained to forum banter; someone used the bounty system to send an unsubtle white supremacy message to Queen M. The set a bounty for $14,880,000; what's wrong with that should be obvious to those in the know, but for people unfamiliar, 1488 is a common neo nazi term referring to the fourteen words by Davis Lane and using 88 to represent HH, or Heil Hitler. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words . Now, the bounty system is anonymous, so we don't know who sent this, but it is happening in the context of the aforementioned threads, so we can safely assume someone from those threads who knows that Queen is a black woman and not some random sent that. But I'm getting way off topic.

The worse part of this whole thing is, Queen was open to the idea of a separate sphere and I was super gungho. A couple of key decisions at the start of your experiment and I might have been able to push Stratagem (or TRF, alternate history is wonky), into a standalone sphere. But as it stands, it's not only completely untenable, but it forces us to treaty up. At least Queen and Rejs have shown restraint in actually signing people we like (hi Panth-wealth), not just grabbing paper for safety's sake, but paper for the sole purpose of covering our asses has been made much more likely because of the actions of your alliance and it's allies.

TL;DR: You can't expect us to take actions that you actively work against. It's counter intuitive and unworkable.

Your whole history has been hiding behind allies. Your alliance publicly admitted wanting drama in this game, don't blame others about making enemies because of that. You've never tried to fix any relations, you're quite happy making enemies out of us so drop the bs that this is a move to protect yourselves. This is a move for you to continue your current ways, causing drama and hiding behind allies.

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Lmfao

what a bunch of bullshit

Pinochet memes are death threats

Holy frick, looks like we're dealing with a bunch of nematodes here. No fricking spine.

What's next? Arrgh member sends you a meme with "you're gonna walk the plank matey" and suddenly you feel harassed?

Christ, stick to drinking soylent. 

Looks like anything that taunts commies or radical leftists triggers you. If it does, then pick a theme that when taunted won't trigger you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Smith said:

If you consider Queen M threatening Kastor a death threat, then that is what happened.

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

gaslighting

1) you have publicly declared several times that you want QM to stop talking to you.

2) we marked your words for you so that we didn't forget by april 28th

words marked.png

Edited by rey
  • Upvote 1

Well this has been a fun thread.  Good times!  For those of y'all who actually have legitimate concerns, (I realize that's probably not most of you but I'm happy to give the benefit of the doubt) but for whatever reason aren't inclined to talk with QM/DJ, you can also feel free to slide into my DM's and ask whatever you like.  I'm more than happy to answer questions!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, rey said:

1) you have publicly declared several times that you want QM to stop talking to you.

words marked.png

This is why Kastor is my Deputy of FA.  People take him serious.

Perfect guy for that job.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

rey is quoting Kastor’s post guys, lol.

@durmij - Just looked into those claims you made.  Honestly wasn’t hard at all.  A lot of that stuff doesn’t lead back to any TGH member.

You are correct that we did work alongside NSR on our hit against Polaris and Co though, but that’s the extent of it.

As for the sphere bit, the whole idea was to pull Fark out of Nuke Bloc (which I told Queen goodluck on that) initially, then absorb AO without Kastor, and stuff with IoM.  You later had Guardian protect you (later upgraded to ODP) and had TCI merge in (and you wonder why people call you Commies).

The only thing here TRF/SGM showed to break out was the idea of getting Fark out of Nuke Bloc.

Up till the AO/IoM bit, I encouraged and advised Queen on making moves.  She was well aware of my intentions as she was the first person I spoke to on forming a Bloc with your alliance.  Then there were hiccups and it’s gone downhill since.

During that time, Sketchy and I created TGH without any ties (including no protector), later got AO merged in and signed IoM.  Then we worked with RW and later included NSR on a hit against Polaris and Co, then later IQ as a whole.

All started with $200mil and maybe 20 members.

So you tell me who’s stagnating what.  It certainly isn’t the two alliance tie that’s off the treaty web, that’s for certain.

No one should be fooled how treaty chains work anymore in this game with how we exploited it in Syndisphere times.

Edited by Buorhann

1 hour ago, Réjs said:

Well this has been a fun thread.  Good times!  For those of y'all who actually have legitimate concerns, (I realize that's probably not most of you but I'm happy to give the benefit of the doubt) but for whatever reason aren't inclined to talk with QM/DJ, you can also feel free to slide into my DM's and ask whatever you like.  I'm more than happy to answer questions!

I’ll slide in your DM ;)

1 hour ago, rey said:

words marked.png

1. I wanted her to stop talking ABOUT me. Big difference.

2. Keep up your FA policy and it’ll come true.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

9 minutes ago, TheNG said:

You guys seem to be having fun and all, so I'm just stopping by to say that this thread isn't not fooling anyone (like anyone is going to buy the bogus drama between Queen M and Buorhann lmao) and I know this is all just a setup to roll IQ again in five months.

If anyone says different, they're lying and probably next up to merge with BK. Only us woke birds know the truth, and will of course do absolutely nothing to prevent the outcome!

frick you're onto the hippo deep state plan 

take the pill! 

• Upvote 1
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

I'm saving my Roq pics for now Buor, bigger things are afoot....
But if no one wants to shit on IQ, I will happily fill the hole in the market right after I donate half my members to BK. It's that time of the month again, you know?

3 minutes ago, Floating Hippo said:

frick you're onto the hippo deep state plan 

take the pill! 

I'm not taking any pill before I tell the world what chemicals Roq is putting into the water!

Edited by TheNG

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

10 minutes ago, TheNG said:

I'm saving my Roq pics for now Buor, bigger things are afoot....
But if no one wants to shit on IQ, I will happily fill the hole in the market right after I donate half my members to BK. It's that time of the month again, you know?

I'm not taking any pill before I tell the world what chemicals Roq is putting into the water!

You’re my favourite IQ person. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate