Dynamic Consolidation 2: Electric Boogaloo

Buorhann

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

nkibgMG.png

Its coming!  Prepare your anus’

All that’s missing is a CoS + Syndicate rejoining and somehow tying into the web, then we’ll be back to what we were before the Kayser cuts!

Side question:  How does this make you feel, Fark?

The only time CoS would rejoin Syndicate is if Thrax got bored.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

@Buorhann If you have a question for someone at Fark, I’d recommend at least @ing their current gov. 

In any case, thanks for posting for me. Was gonna do it after update but I guess I’ll log out and spend those minutes catching up and bonding with guys I recognize from my tenure there.

o/ TCW

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

TCW, TRF, TKR, and Guardian are planning on hitting TGH and KT

You heard it here first folks.

frick you Buorhann, if only I had been on earlier by half an hour.

• Upvote 3

Just now, durmij said:

Man, I was hoping you would influence Kastor, not the other way around.

I was hoping you’d actually break out on your own, not continue to cause a further treaty web clusterfrick.

1 hour ago, Justin076 said:

Despite my sadness of being labeled as an enemy by one of my, I guess now former closest friends in this game, simply because of my alliance affiliation. I will still gather my congratulations to both parties, as I have a strong history with both. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10265828

It's not that serious, Dr. Jekyll ?

Edited by Django Jane

1 hour ago, Django Jane said:

In any case, thanks for posting for me. Was gonna do it after update but I guess I’ll log out and spend those minutes catching up and bonding with guys I recognize from my tenure there.

I mean pretty simple to coordinate an OWF post and an in-game treaty? It isn't like I haven 't signed one before, but I just wonder.

• Downvote 2

settradirect.png

SGU1PGC.png

Can you guys guys at least have the decency of organizing the treaty web?  At least the IQ section looks clean in that regard.  Some leaders need to make up their mind.

"Forced to make grueling political decisions you are truly in charge in Politics & War. "

gruelling*

Make sure to spell correctly kids otherwise the game ignores you and makes easy decisions.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

"Forced to make grueling political decisions you are truly in charge in Politics & War. "

gruelling*

Make sure to spell correctly kids otherwise the game ignores you and makes easy decisions.

Idk man, being allied to TRF would be pretty grueling. Would have to hear about them being triggered 24/7. 

(Americans only use one 1 L btw.)

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Idk man, being allied to TRF would be pretty grueling. Would have to hear about them being triggered 24/7. 

(Americans only use one 1 L btw.)

Thus continuing to confirm Americans don't know how to spell

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

21 minutes ago, durmij said:

Multiple members of yours (and allies) have threatened us, in game and IRL, (I know that it's the internet and death threats have functionally no chance to be acted upon, but it's still relevant). 

Woah wait what. People from the KT/TGH sphere been sending you guys actual death threats? What the hell

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png