Flame or delrailing

Ivan Salazar

4 minutes ago, Ivan Salazar said:

Link to Post:

This was in character. Written by a reporter from an independent Chinese newspapers. Not my fault you RP religious prosecution which gives me every right to criticize your nation for it. 

Second post: Nah that's trolling. At least I dont go around threatening people on discord ?

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

Just now, Ivan Salazar said:

the above in my screenshot wasn't in charcter and is subject to  an mod ruling.

You were going after both of my posts though. How about you stop being petty and maybe we would be more inclined to ya know, being nice in OOC talks if you knew what respect was instead of threatening to roll us in-game, threatening to use moderators if we didnt back down in the RP(example: when you threatened Rimski for China and then threatened to have mods intervene) and then threaten to report us to server admins on discord servers. Grow up already.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

How was the comment I just made flaming? I'm literally telling the events that have happened that causing this so called issue. You threatened all of us with war in-game(that's fine. Do it) then you threaten to report us to the mods(fine, if they find something warn worthy, then they are doing their jobs, however using moderation as a weapon to attempt to bully other players is not ok, which is what you do on the daily.) You constantly throw threats at us, insult us but the moment we confront the bullshit, you go straight for that second card to try to intimidate us. Not gonna work, and Mods, if you want, warn me, I'm not gonna apologize for any of my actions here because there has been a lot of events that has happened where the reporter uses bullying tactics on other players. 

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Tbh,  I stay behind Natalia. If you warn her for any apparent reason,  and I can say that I defend the two of us because we are the ones in the so called defensive position,  proof is there. Still,  If there is a warn given to Natalia,  give one to me as well. Join up the bandwagon! 

+ Message to Mods. If you want to discuss this,  I gladly will on a group discord with the beligirents here and you. If not your accusation of us will be unfair as there was no proof put for us as in defence

Edited by Rimski
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• Moderators

The mod team is reviewing this report, for future reference, this is a Non discussion forums. If you do not meet any of these, please refrain from posting, thanks!

• You are the topic creator
  • You are the accused in the original topic
  • You have specific evidence to provide regarding the report
  • You are a Staff member

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

33216280_1702761496469253_51440477086878

post this for postarity reasons

the text is small but it reads my theme song for when i confront you.

i''d like to ask the mods to make an ruling because what more evidance you need?

Edited by Ivan Salazar
  • Downvote 2

Like this event has one side of the story ? 

I would like the mod team to talk to Rimski, Spectre and I, who all have been continuously been receiving threats from him for the past week or so for the NatRP actions. This is just an attempt to use the moderation team against us, and even though I did troll him, I fully stated my comment was OOC and understand that I shouldn't have done so, but he shouldnt be going around threatening us with in-game wars, threatening to go to the moderation team when others do not bow down to him, and then implying he could get our personal out of game information when he tried to guess Spectre's RL name. 

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Ivan Salazar said:

I'd like to point out that discord has no bearing here and unless Spectre and rim have something to the contary to the subject at hand then there is nothing else to say. Or add.

You should really stop making threats, and last I checked, you arent a moderator so stop acting like one. You made the threats, and now you cant handle the repercussions of making them. If you really didnt want people to troll when you make threats, then dont do it, and I'm sure the moderation team doesnt like to be used as a weapon for petty bullshit like this. 

So get off the "high horse" because you have no upper ground just because I decided to fight back against you tormenting and threatening my friends.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

• Moderators

Thanks for reporting this to us. For future reference, move your mouse cursor over the upper right-hand corner of the given post and you'll see "Report Post." Click on that and fill out the form and submit. 

Since the thread did indeed derail as a result of Natalia's post, we will verbally warn them given that this is their first infraction since 2016. But I should note that the moderation team feels that your interpretation of "flaming" is overly broad, as evidenced in your accusation of flaming in this thread. Disagreement is not flaming, debating is not derailment. Please keep this in mind when submitting a report. While we appreciate sincere reports, the moderation team will not be weaponized for interpersonal disputes. 

For everyone else: unless you are a party to the report (or provided critical information), you are not to post in a thread in this subforum. Consider this as a general verbal warning. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1