How do i get a statekraft account?

Lord Didius

I got excited for a minute there because I thought it was released. Shame on you

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

Unless things have changed, keep an eye out for access codes on the SK Facebook and Twitter pages. Alternatively, send a nice message to Alex and see if he's feeling generous. ?

xzhPlEh.png?1

10 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Unless things have changed, keep an eye out for access codes on the SK Facebook and Twitter pages. Alternatively, send a nice message to Alex and see if he's feeling generous. ?

I read this and for a good five minutes I was very confused about when we started handing out statekraft keys :P

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I read this and for a good five minutes I was very confused about when we started handing out statekraft keys :P

SK has a twitter?

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1. Why?

2. I'm a mod there - you get no access if you ask for access. 

3. Why?

4. Keys are randomly distributed through the 9000 social media accounts Alex made for the game. 

5. Why?

On 5/22/2018 at 8:20 PM, Betulius said:

SK has a twitter?

https://twitter.com/statekraft?lang=en

On 5/22/2018 at 5:14 AM, Lord Didius said:

The game looks so cool! How do i get an account?

StateKraft is a kind of inactive game where you need a special key to register. Look through the tweets by StateKraft and hopefully you might find one that hasnt been used yet. The game is rarely active and kind of boring after a few days as there is a limited things to do because of : no markets, no alliances and no wars but I am hopeful that some of the features maybe added in the future 

• Like 1

?

11 hours ago, Betulius said:

Wrong SK 

It is the right StateKraft, check, or is it just me?

5 hours ago, Blitz said:

do anyone have any idea to why SK isnt open for public? :huh:

StateKraft is still in slow testing and most of the game is still in development and the server might not be able to manage a large intake of people all of a sudden.

?

7 hours ago, Haris said:

It is the right StateKraft, check, or is it just me?

Seven Kingdoms is the SK I'm taking about

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

...Huh. I managed to grab an open key to the game off the 80 keys released in Twitter last year. It's... well, quite threadbare. Also, budgets don't seem to work, and there's an error when I try to see the Territory bit of the game. There's no trade, no technology, and not stocks as well. Any other community stuff is also missing.

Just as a PSA

StateKraft worked for a bit while it was being built - Alex went through to rebuild a lot of things and thus took out a ton of mechs that were working. Because of this, the game just doesn't work/no reason to play it. Additionally, Alex announced on the SK server that the game is on pause with no ETA on when it would get started back up.

From the start, multiple links didn't work - and at this point even less works. It was never actually a working game by any means. 

I was a mod there, with some other people and It is so not interesting that I left the server & don't log into the game, bc there is no reason. The only thing that happens in the server is people repeating "dead" in the chat. 

So, just like- don't go there expecting something, cuz you'll get nothing.