Jump to content
Ivan Salazar

Unity under the Norse Gods [DoE]

Recommended Posts

This had been an long time comming sense the fall of the catholic church in scandinavia, and for one such as band of revolutionaries known has vikings sweapt through Norway and sweeden  and quickly seized power under an Viking king seeking to restore the belief in the achient Norse Gods,however the Viking King seeks an differnt apporch to those seeking an return to the old ways. He had this to say."We live in an modern world and there is no need for the achient rights of passage,there is no need for humand sacerfices to Odin and thor, but at the same time we mustn't forget that this is our culture that was wrongfully stolen from us so as such I am asking any and all catholics in our nation to please  respect our way of life or get out, we don't want people like you in our nation of Scandinavia nor will we ever will."

 

 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 The German Empire will, henceforth, offer shelter for any refugees fleeing religious persecution within Scandinavia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scandinavia would like to remind the united states and Germen empire that these people who chose to leave our nation protestant and catholic alike  are given fair equal treatment and are in no way being perscuted, we perpfer our ways rather then ways of foreigners. We gave these people an choice they can accept our culture and way of life or they can leave, its an simple choice if they chose to leave then they do so of their own free will

 

No one is forcing them to leave the country so therefor its unfair to say they are being religiously perscuted by our country.

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My nearest dictionary tells me that persecution is defined as hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs. You're telling them that they aren't welcome to practice their religion, even though it has no effect on you. That's hostility and persecution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are welcomed to practice whatever belief they wish but here is our problem, We ask that our beliefs ,cluture and way of life is respected. If they can do that then they can stay and warship whatever dead God they believe in but if they refuse to respect our culture,belief and way of life then they can pack up their bags and go somewhere else.

 

This isn't perscution this is our culture and beliefs we are talking about here , an belief that was alround alot longer then their christan belief. These froigners came into our house so to speak and trampled our triditions and culture and I say that stops here, if asking these people to simply respect our way of life , cluture and triditions; Is an sign of religous perscution and hostility then I say let the religous perscution start. Because  I am tried of our beleifs being trampled by these forigners who know nothing about us and have no desier to understand our cluture and way of life.

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2018 at 3:07 PM, Ivan Salazar said:

we don't want people like you in our nation of Scandinavia nor will we ever will

 

36 minutes ago, Ivan Salazar said:

They are welcomed to practice whatever belief

From a government saying this, this is religious prosecution and you weren't welcoming them to practice their beliefs. 

 

38 minutes ago, Ivan Salazar said:

an belief that was alround alot longer then their christan belief. These froigners came into our house so to speak

Older does not equal better. We are better off than we were years ago, so obviously the old ways are not better.

-Independent Chinese Newpaper.

 

(Whew nearly died reading this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Natalia Poklonskaya said:

 

From a government saying this, this is religious prosecution and you weren't welcoming them to practice their beliefs. 

 

Older does not equal better. We are better off than we were years ago, so obviously the old ways are not better.

-Independent Chinese Newpaper.

 

(Whew nearly died reading this)

//yea now try quoting the whole page or your going to nicpick everything I say?

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC:

Ivan 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd--BE2rKxscGScc7zbj7

Isnt it? I dont know how you are triggered so much 😂😂

 

 

My theme song basically when I confront you

 

 

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5c_3VCQ0lTghn9xT7eggSazRFTwxIvetRUZteu_Z_UOD50Ekm0UB5mcKeKZwkMCRLllmmz-_G1uYsNe8ndjIaYDGckWd2vU4VcVArmJApukQ1byxZQf_NBMm2BI35zQPU08ZmqKx

President Lidia Korczak of the French Union


“The French Union strongly condemns the acts of religious discrimination perpetrated by the Scandinavian Government in an attempt to single out and raise tensions among catholic communities stretched across the country. As a predominantly Catholic Country, the French Union is actively watching the manner and have taken Overt and Covert steps to ensure violence against Catholics does not occur. We call upon the Scandinavian Government to step up and denounce any attacks on Catholics as a response to their critical single-outing of Catholics. We call on the Viking King to step up and act with Morality; for which the French Union will not sit idle as its Catholic Brethren are killed by Pagan and Hate-Groups inspired by the Viking King and his rash actions. The ice of the Scandinavian people represents purity and welcoming, do not let that turn into devilish red with the blood of Catholics.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The Viking king would like to remind the french goverment that this is an modern socity and catholics and protestents are being treated fairly and aren't being hunted down and killed, this isn't the midevil priod where we did things according to the old ways. While we do believe in the old ways some of the old rights have been abolished this includes human sacerfices to Odin , we aren't an barbaric people  we are an people that would like its culture and way of life respected which is all we ask of the catholics and protestents; While we give them an choice to respect our way of life and culture to an few that rather do it there way are free to go somewhere else

 

No one is being singled out we just refuse to trampled upon."

Edited by Ivan Salazar
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese International News Agency:

Due to assets in Europe, the CINA we recovered the original draft of the French Union's message, and our viewers should know how the French people actually feel towards this topic

 

"The French Union; and our people are deeply offended by the Norse Folks desire to persecute and single out the people of Catholic identity. As if there are no other religious groups, the Norse Folk have committed to singling out and rising tensions by tossing threats at the peaceful Catholic people. The Viking King may know now his religion of pagans and bigots is not welcome in France or her unions. We shall not allow our catholic brethren to be harmed or shamed by your false government and join many others in condemning you government's actions. The only dead god is the one you still seem to believe exist. 

I say to you Viking King, let the warhounds sound and the ice of Scandinavia turn pure white to devil red."

 

This message was ultimately decided against to be used due to the aggressive tone, but we firmly agree with this statement. The illegitimate government needs to be taken down in Scandinavia. 

 

Sources: Classified to protect our assets in the French Union

 

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The king of the Vikings was took back by the original draft but didn't really act on it, if France wanted to attack them or any of the sorts they would have done it. 

Seeing how non of that was done he had little worry sense the protestents and Catholics weren't being harmed. 

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Duma has given the stamp as well as the Tsar on the paper which will prevent Scandinavian Citizens entering the Tsardom, and all citizens already inside are sent back to the Scandinavian nation. The borders are closed to the Scandinavians and are supported by the Police and even Army if things escelated by illegal crossings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The King of the vikings was not suprised that the tsarist goverment decided to this, however he could sense an outrage by his people there was even an call to arms. Had this be the old days were the army was strong they could easily cross into russia and cause some serrous trouble however, he picked up an old history book as he looked at the cover he closed his eyes as he remembered Carlous.

 

No he won't repeat the mistakes of old however there had to be an responce to this outrage or he knows ether the russians or his people will answer for him."Issue an order have the navy asigned to the baltic and keep them near our shores, the baltic is now closed to all Russian marritaine ships. "

Edited by Ivan Salazar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2018 at 4:07 PM, Ivan Salazar said:

This had been an long time comming sense the fall of the catholic church in scandinavia, and for one such as band of revolutionaries known has vikings sweapt through Norway and sweeden  and quickly seized power under an Viking king seeking to restore the belief in the achient Norse Gods,however the Viking King seeks an differnt apporch to those seeking an return to the old ways. He had this to say."We live in an modern world and there is no need for the achient rights of passage,there is no need for humand sacerfices to Odin and thor, but at the same time we mustn't forget that this is our culture that was wrongfully stolen from us so as such I am asking any and all catholics in our nation to please  respect our way of life or get out, we don't want people like you in our nation of Scandinavia nor will we ever will."

 

 

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT OF THE BUREAU OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE BUREAU OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC

THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC TAKES THIS MOVE AS THREAT TO BOTH CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS WITHIN SCANDINAVIA, AND AN INFRINGEMENT OF THE CULTURAL VALUES OF CHRISTIAN SCANDINAVIA THAT HAVE BEEN INGRAINED IN THE REGION FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC HEREBY EMBARGOES SCANDINAVIA AND PUBLICLY DENOUNCES THESE ACTIONS.

Clover.jpg

OFFICIAL SEAL OF THE BUREAU OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Edited by Rygus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, Rygus said:

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT OF THE BUREAU OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE BUREAU OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC

THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC TAKES THIS MOVE AS THREAT TO BOTH CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS WITHIN SCANDINAVIA, AND AN INFRINGEMENT OF THE CULTURAL VALUES OF CHRISTIAN SCANDINAVIA THAT HAVE BEEN INGRAINED IN THE REGION FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC HEREBY EMBARGOES SCANDINAVIA AND PUBLICLY DENOUNCES THESE ACTIONS.

Clover.jpg

OFFICIAL SEAL OF THE BUREAU OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

 

You know, this thread would be more exciting if it said this:

"THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC TAKES THIS MOVE AS THREAT TO BOTH CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS WITHIN SCANDINAVIA, AND AN INFRINGEMENT OF THE CULTURAL VALUES OF CHRISTIAN SCANDINAVIA THAT HAVE BEEN INGRAINED IN THE REGION FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC HEREBY DECLARES WAR ON SCANDINAVIA AND PUBLICLY DENOUNCES THESE ACTIONS."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iteo said:

You know, this thread would be more exciting if it said this:

"THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC TAKES THIS MOVE AS THREAT TO BOTH CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS WITHIN SCANDINAVIA, AND AN INFRINGEMENT OF THE CULTURAL VALUES OF CHRISTIAN SCANDINAVIA THAT HAVE BEEN INGRAINED IN THE REGION FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. THE THREE LEAF CLOVER REPUBLIC HEREBY DECLARES WAR ON SCANDINAVIA AND PUBLICLY DENOUNCES THESE ACTIONS."

I mean it's one island nation run by a Triumvirate what do you expect them to do against a large continental European force?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rimski said:

I mean it's one island nation run by a Triumvirate what do you expect them to do against a large continental European force?

Winter war style lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.