The beginning of a Revolution

Tali

"Our ports are closed due to constant attacks from the communist faction, at the moment, my men our repelling an attack, and once that is finished, we could do trade, however I cannot ask for foreign help. It will dishonor the family name."

The Assistant notices the agent, recognizing the description the courier gave, waved the agent to her table. Her long black hair tied into a bun, she appears to be 5'5, and 135 pounds with signs of physical strength. 

PoJQyFJ.gif

"Well, then we are hopeful that you'll be able to deal with this situation and we shall respect your decision as long as it doesn't get out of hand.", the envoy stated calmly with a polite nod.

Noticing the waving gesture, Mori quietly walked over to the table where the PLA assistant was waiting and took a seat. "Sorry, I hope you didn't have to wait long.", he said in his trained Beijing dialect.